Planets

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If the devs were to say that they are adding two main alien planets, and asked the community which ones to add, which two planets would you want to be in the game? Mine is the tanuki and laquine homeworlds

TheShepard256

Ausaril and Vendiko. I'd like to see what things are like in the capitals of two of the most important nations in the galaxy. Failing those, my next options would be Terra and Rosha, then pretty much any other species homeworld.
I know we can already visit Ausaril during the Dorna Christmas event, but that's a once-per-year thing so it doesn't count.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
I’m not familiar with the names, what spices those planets belong to? Ausaril is the dog planet, the others I don’t know

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The Spice Melange and the Spice Girls, respectively.
Vendiko is the home planet of the gryvains, Rosha is home to the kaithrits, Hdar-Roe is the planet of the roehm and Samaria is the house of both samarins and cundarians.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Asherah, the Laquine home world, with tropical grasslands and forests.
Corvus, the forest home world of the Rodenians.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Shortstack buffet
Not as much as you'd think. Rodenians are rather on the short side, ranging from 4’ 2” to 5’ 3” on average.. Laquines on the other hand range from 5’ 6” to 7’on average.

It would, however, be a cuteness overload in the best way.