Planet wishlist

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Post the type of planet that you would want in TiTS.

Note that there is almost zero chance of any of these actually making it in-game, this is just here for you to post your wishes and go :allears:. Then again if enough people post their shit then I'm pretty sure at least one of them will be liked by the devs enough for them to consider it.

Rational wishes
1. Volcanic planet, opposite of uveto.
2. Mountainous planet, kinda the opposite of myrellion.
3. Explorable asteroid field around a gas giant.

Irrational wishes
1. Cybernetic planet, everything that's alive there is made out of tiny nanobots that function like cells.
2. New Japan, think New Texas but with their version of the treatment making males into tentacle monsters and females into overpowered anime girls that always seem to lose.
3. A fleshy planet, where the food chain goes like this. Strange female looking trees synthesize sunlight and the secretions of the planet's carnivores into a milky substance that ooze through breast like protrusions on the soft, smooth bark, "herbivores" get their energy by drinking this milky stuff, "carnivores" get their energy by forcing the herbivores to cum into their mouths thereby draining the energy from the herbivores and giving it to the carnivores. Carnivores go into an arboreal lust from having "eaten" and seek a tree to rub themselves onto, this rubbing gives off secretions that the tree absorb. Cycle repeats, some innocents get mistaken for trees or herbivores.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Prison planet where inmates are forced to do lewd things as part of their rehabilitation.

PC is sent there for a bit for being literally the most deviant person in the universe.

Doesn't even need to be an entire planet.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
A Lovecraftian world, filled with half-human half-horrors, insanity inducing tentacle monsters, and other eldritch abominations. I know Savin said there would be a spot for that in the Glacial Rift but I'm not sure how much love Uveto is going to get in the coming months. Finer points would include the surface world looking mostly normal, occupied by a small colony with a populace that is a little TOO friendly... and when you get underground, you see a labyrinth of dark colored flesh, and coming to the realization that the planet itself is a living creature.

Other points would be if you lost in a fight anywhere underground, you'd be raped and dragged to another area with a randomized layout of rooms, with the room you're starting in housing a bed to sleep in, and a matronly monster there to take care of you while you rest... If you are defeated while you are in the area you wake back up in the room you started with the matron molesting you while you recover. Three losses, you get bad-ended into becoming a drone slave and another addition to the population on the surface. With each loss, Steele would notice the matron attempting to communicate with them and begins to understand on the second strike, providing a clue for the bad-end.

...I'd write for this if planets weren't off limits. Also, it'd be a great setting for symbiote weapons and armor.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can write areas for planets. Maybe even a non-planet like Poe A.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
...I'd write for this if planets weren't off limits. Also, it'd be a great setting for symbiote weapons and armor.

It's not that planets are off-limits, it's that planets are outrageously huge projects and not even the top-tier writers have enough time and energy to create one on their own. You need to fill planets with multiple random encounters, upwards of a dozen NPCs, several quests, shops, etc, as well as writing several dozen unique room descriptions. You could make a small indoors-only planet like Vesperia Station, perhaps, but even that's a very ambitious project.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Unrealistic plantes ideas or with really low chance of hapening? Earth xD

Water planet like the one from Waterworld when there i barely any land - somthing like if uveto would melt case ^^

NJ? THoat may be cool idea. Just let them not forget make females been big eyes anime girls. No big eyes = go home xD

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
A fleshy planet, where the food chain goes like this. Strange female looking trees synthesize sunlight and the secretions of the planet's carnivores into a milky substance that ooze through breast like protrusions on the soft, smooth bark, "herbivores" get their energy by drinking this milky stuff, "carnivores" get their energy by forcing the herbivores to cum into their mouths thereby draining the energy from the herbivores and giving it to the carnivores. Carnivores go into an arboreal lust from having "eaten" and seek a tree to rub themselves onto, this rubbing gives off secretions that the tree absorb. Cycle repeats, some innocents get mistaken for trees or herbivores.

A Lovecraftian world, filled with half-human half-horrors, insanity inducing tentacle monsters, and other eldritch abominations... underground, you see a labyrinth of dark colored flesh, and coming to the realization that the planet itself is a living creature.

Also, it'd be a great setting for symbiote weapons and armor.

ALL OF THIS TOGETHER

badarbiter

Aug 29, 2015
I want a big city in the core. Maybe Ausaril or Terra. It could give us some world building on what it's like for the everyday life on a 'mainstream' planet. The closest thing we got currently is Tavros.

Maybe give it three tiers. The landing area/political embassies/tourist spots, the middle class residential/commerce area, and then the seedy part of town maybe where you can fight roving gangs as enemies. Possibly something like a multilevel hive city or like Coruscant.

Other than that, the post apocalyptic world sounded cool, I can't wait to see that.

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
I agree with both WaterWorld and Gas planet

i mean we need more places to use things like wings to fly, surfboards, that fishing rod, etc. Like a planet which the civilization was build/lives on several floating plataforms or similar.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ausaril with pupsluts and realistic furry-PCs-getting-yelled-at action!

Since Earth and Puppies home world are meantioned it's only right to demand Kaithrits homeworld visitable, right?

Thou I can't recall if it was somewhere meantioned how this homeworld is named. Anyone know by chnace how it's called?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
From the codex entry, home world of the Kaithrit:

Rosha, it is a lush, verdant orb that sits just slightly closer to its sun than Earth, resulting in an overall tropical and sub-tropical climate. Much of Rosha is grassland or open scrub forests, with dense jungles towards the cooler polar regions, vast mangrove swamps along the coastlines and a dense strip of arid savannas and bushland across the equators. Only at the very poles themselves do tundras and taigas form.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Rosha...not bad name. Saldy we not have many named kaithrits to have similar to puppies event that can take us to kitty homewolrd :(

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
3. A fleshy planet, where the food chain goes like this. Strange female looking trees synthesize sunlight and the secretions of the planet's carnivores into a milky substance that ooze through breast like protrusions on the soft, smooth bark, "herbivores" get their energy by drinking this milky stuff, "carnivores" get their energy by forcing the herbivores to cum into their mouths thereby draining the energy from the herbivores and giving it to the carnivores. Carnivores go into an arboreal lust from having "eaten" and seek a tree to rub themselves onto, this rubbing gives off secretions that the tree absorb. Cycle repeats, some innocents get mistaken for trees or herbivores.

A Lovecraftian world, filled with half-human half-horrors, insanity inducing tentacle monsters, and other eldritch abominations. I know Savin said there would be a spot for that in the Glacial Rift but I'm not sure how much love Uveto is going to get in the coming months. Finer points would include the surface world looking mostly normal, occupied by a small colony with a populace that is a little TOO friendly... and when you get underground, you see a labyrinth of dark colored flesh, and coming to the realization that the planet itself is a living creature.

I heartily second the fleshy planet with strange, sexy horrors. It would be a welcome change from the classic forest/ice/fire RPG areas.

Though I dont care too much for the "deceiving human colony" part. But hey, thats just me.

I want a big city in the core. Maybe Ausaril or Terra. It could give us some world building on what it's like for the everyday life on a 'mainstream' planet. The closest thing we got currently is Tavros.

Maybe give it three tiers. The landing area/political embassies/tourist spots, the middle class residential/commerce area, and then the seedy part of town maybe where you can fight roving gangs as enemies. Possibly something like a multilevel hive city or like Coruscant.

All of my yes for City Planet. A giant City with crime and corruption would also go very well with Space Prison Station.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
Rosha...not bad name. Saldy we not have many named kaithrits to have similar to puppies event that can take us to kitty homewolrd :(

Oh there are plenty of Kaithrit characters, just not a lot of followers and the like, more like random NPC's, shopkeepers, an enemy in the tarkus mission, and a few others mentioned in follower quests. Kinda wish we had one.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Going to be really boring here and suggest, instead of creating endless half-arsed planets like Vesperia, or dream-wanking about something upon the unachievable scale of Myrellion, a lot of the existing planets could have new biomes added to them instead. This would provide impetus to return to places like Mhen'ga, relive some of the nice existing content there at the same time as offering new excitements, perhaps allowing access to places more remote than the colony bases the player has invariably been shuttled to and from so far.

A "water-world" could easily be implemented upon Mhen'ga, revive JimT's aquatic vanae ideas perhaps. I would go so far as to say the entire concept of Phaedra III would be better off being wrapped into Tarkus instead.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I heartily second the fleshy planet with strange, sexy horrors. It would be a welcome change from the classic forest/ice/fire RPG areas.

Though I dont care too much for the "deceiving human colony" part. But hey, thats just me.

I think some sort of Void Whale or a Bio-ship would be more interesting, something more focused on Bio-Tech. Kinda like that serbian horror game in development.

Going to be really boring here and suggest, instead of creating endless half-arsed planets like Vesperia, or dream-wanking about something upon the unachievable scale of Myrellion, a lot of the existing planets could have new biomes added to them instead. This would provide impetus to return to places like Mhen'ga, relive some of the nice existing content there at the same time as offering new excitements, perhaps allowing access to places more remote than the colony bases the player has invariably been shuttled to and from so far.

A "water-world" could easily be implemented upon Mhen'ga, revive JimT's aquatic vanae ideas perhaps. I would go so far as to say the entire concept of Phaedra III would be better off being wrapped into Tarkus instead.

This is a good idea through I feel like your example was not the best, since I feel like a waterworld that doesn't happen in a ocean kinda loses some of it's mystique.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey yo does anyone want to write my prison planet? I'll give you like One Hundred Dollars.