PLAN B

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
If there was a scene where you could give hostile-Zhara Ovilixer, that would help fix the 'no eggs so she doesn't like you' issue.
Not really. I'm pretty sure harpies like to drink ovilixir on their own. The FemC isn't providing something to Zhara that she couldn't get elsewhere.

Honestly I guess a ghostlight could work for it... Kinda? I'm less sure now that I typed it. Zhara is a pretty instinctive character, I don't know that she'd ever really go against the grain for harpies.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 4,000 words! This writes the Aftercare scene, and deals with some logistics if you knock Ivaze up. Unrelated, it also gets started on a scene where Ivaze invites a shitload of imps that coincidentally look a bit like you into your room for an orgy.
You and Ivaze stay nice and snuggled up in bed, but neither of you get much rest: she, being lust incarnate, continually prods and massages at different parts of you, and you, utterly addicted to her and her scents and her flavors, suck on anything of hers that’s presented to you – a finger, a tit, a pair of lips, a tongue, her tailtip, whatever. ‘Aftercare’ is mostly Ivaze sitting on your lap with her boobs in your face, or her lying on her side and grinding her big, fat ass against your crotch. More than a bit of time is spent simply kissing each other: full tongue, counting each other’s teeth, while your hands explore the soft, supple curves of her body and grope at her ass and thighs, with her express permission.

She pulls up and away with you with an exaggerated flourish: her lips leave you, and then her tongue a few seconds later. It whips back and forth before it loudly slurps into her mouth, and she lets out a long, energized sigh. Her right hand presses down onto your shoulder while her left is busy with her chest, tweaking her left nipple while she grinds on your abdomen. While it’s true that you’ve only had one round tonight, the entire time since then has been wet kisses and lots of touching and grinding. She’s ready for a second. And you are, too…

If it weren’t for the fact that, now that she’s disengaged from you, you see light pouring in from the window to your room. Dawn is here. It’s been here for some time. Ivaze blinks and squints her eyes as she notices it, too, and all of that horny vigor of hers quickly vanishes. She’s still wet as a fish and her nipples are as hard [pc.hasCock|as you are|as rocks], but there’s suddenly somewhere else she needs to be.
Ivaze lands on the window’s sill and saunters forward with all the casualness of a woman coming home. Her yellow eyes narrow on yours, and her tongue snakes out to wet her lips – and her cheeks – before leaning in and pressing her lips to yours. Her hands cup your cheeks, and her long, thick tongue effortlessly invades your open mouth, curling and tugging at yours, pushing out from the inside of your cheeks. Her wings flap a few times for stability, the sound of them battering through the air adding to the wet clicks and soft moans of her thoroughly making out with you.

When she pulls away, she smiles, humming in satisfaction once to herself. Her tongue is still inside your mouth, and she rolls that back into her own with a wet slurp. You can tell that she missed you, too.

Just as you move to invite her in, though, she turns around, facing back out to the dark of the night. She brings her right hand to her mouth, extends her index and middle fingers, and makes a single, high-pitched whistle, holding the note for only a fraction of a second.

At first, nothing.

Then, off in the distance, towards the taller, heavier trees, you see eyes. Yellow, glowing eyes. One pair, then two, then twelve, then twenty, each of them blinking off-beat with the others.

And then, the sound of dozens of black, leathery wings beating against the air, followed by a sudden rush of cherry-red bodies heading straight for your window. Ivaze steps aside to give them full access.

“Wait,” you say, before you’re suddenly tackled to the bed.
The two girls throat-deep in your mouth wrestle against each other for more time with you, but, eventually, one of them pulls away before the other, and the other only enjoys a bit more time with you before she’s forced back as well. For the first time, your head is free enough to swivel around a bit, to get a better look at the imps accosting you. Each of them have the same hue of apple-red skin; they each have particularly exaggerated features, a single girl having breasts large enough to feed a village and an ass fat enough to [silly|wake the guards when they walk by|shake the ground like thunderclaps whenever they take a step]. They’re each about the same height and they each have the same, pitch-black wings and long, whip-like tail.

It's difficult to tell any of them apart, aside from two things in particular: they each have unique faces, some with slightly more angular chins, some with cuter button noses, some with wider eyes. {PC hair color is not black|And they each have varying hairstyles, ranging from short to long, curly to straight, with half of them having jet-black hair, same as Ivaze, and half of them having [pc.hairColor] hair – same as you…|Some of them almost look like a younger you…}

Off in the distance, one imp is taller than the other, but not by much. Even among the sea of heaving red flesh and gasping, cooing girls all seeking pleasure with your body, you could pick out Ivaze – and she’s keeping herself occupied with three of the girls herself. One of them, Ivaze is kissing deeply, such that you can see the other girl’s throat bulge as Ivaze’s long, winding tongue surges down it. Another latches onto Ivaze’s left boob, sucking it unabashedly, her cheeks billowing out then hollowing as she swallows mouthful after mouthful of thick, creamy imp milk. And the third, of course, is face-deep in Ivaze’s muff, her own freakish tongue surging into that warm, tight snatch over and over. A position you’re rather familiar with.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Imps are gross. Unless they are female imps. Then I forget they are gross. My head canon why we don't see roaming hordes of female imps is that they are more intelligent and sneaky than male imps, and thus prefer coercion and seduction to get what they want rather than stupidly attacking everything they want to fuck (and usually dying in the process).

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
I am more fan of the idea that all hot twinky imps are just chilling in their rape dungeon, fucking all baras and amazons.

A1teros

Dec 23, 2021
It's like inverse survivorship bias, we only see the attacking band of imps because they're the ones who couldn't get any otherwise. That said the rules around what not having a soul does are a little nebulous so it's unclear if imps would by necessity be driven to attack people because they have no impulse control. But we've seen various demons that are basically just people with more malleable moral compasses. But if that's the case then why are they even a threat? I guess it's a problem if everyone or even a majority of people do since orderly society would become tough at that point.

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
I am more fan of the idea that all hot twinky imps are just chilling in their rape dungeon, fucking all baras and amazons.
The usual imps are already 3 - 4 feet tall skinny males. What would even be a twinky imp? Same body but a girls face/hair?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
To be fair, most of DCL's work regarding male characters outside of the Minotaur's and Orcs is pretty twinkish, so I find it hard to use their art to accurately gauge whether twink or not unless the text appearance specifically states they are.

Reactions: MellowNumel

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
You call this a twink?

View attachment 35433
As far as I know, there's no art of their bodies, so I can only assume from their proportions on the head shots that they're quite skinny. So if they had a girly face and hair like I said, they'd be a twink as far as I understand it. As you mentioned them I wondered if you thought the same or if you envisioned further changes.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Oooh, did a patch just drop... it did. Congratulations B! You've had to wait a long time for her to get in. Hopefully the reception is worth the wait. I know I'll be enjoying her content as soon as the patch downloads.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,200 words! This scene is kind of getting away from me - it's all fem imp gangbang stuff and it's already over 5k words, and it's only sorta close to finished. And it still needs vagina-only content. I might nix that and just make it gated to having a dick.
Being the center of attention and having all of these girls, imps or not, here and devoted to your pleasure – or, perhaps not <b>your</b> pleasure, but pleasure in general – is an intoxicating feeling. Fat asses; giant tits; eager mouths; sweating bodies and horny moans, all of them seeking to have a part of you… it’s easy to feel like you’re the [pc.mf|king|queen] of the world. Hell, you’re a [pc.mf|lord|lady] of a fortress. You have a literal throne you could sit on while all of these imps throw themselves at you.

“Ah,” gasps the one you’re assfucking. Her tail whips and writhes above herself aimlessly; she tries to wrap it around you, but she can’t quite reach all the way around your body. The one alternating between licking your dick and rimming her ass grabs it by the base and yanks it upward, which makes her squeal as she lifts her ass for you. Every time you push in, the one on top pulls her tail like she was giving it a handjob, and her asshole clenches tighter around you.

Your hands roam over the girl’s plump ass, hefting and squeezing the bright red meaty globes of her skin. You idly wonder what an imp’s diet must consist of for an ass this big and this fat. Your [pc.hasBalls|[pc.balls] and your ]inner thighs are soaked through with her juices dripping in thick strands from her cunt. She might be cumming. She might have been cumming the entire time, ever since you stick it in her butt. Or maybe imps are just naturally this wet.

You lean over her, your hand on her back between her wings to keep her down, but just as you really start to get into it, Ivaze snaps her fingers once more. The girl whines in protest, lifting her head to meet Ivaze’s icy gaze, but one look is all it takes for the girl to yield and, with some difficulty, she extracts herself from underneath you, leaving her asshole gaping and winking, begging for more. But her obedience is more paramount than her pleasure. Something you understand all too well.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Hmmmmmm, understandable but that is kind of a shame. We do not really have lesbian gangbangs.

Regardless, going through the little femdom imp has tickled me something fierce. Its nice being on the other side of Dom/Sub dinamic once in a while.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Very low. At max level I think you need something like 10 Cunning? But you also need to wish for her freedom first.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
I believe bimbo results in what is essentially the low cunning check but oma goes 'aw how sweet I'll give you the wishes anyway'.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,300 words! This finishes the imp gangbang scene - for PCs with dicks. Honestly, since this scene is gated behind having a penis and having vaginal sex with Ivaze, I might cut it here. The scene is already 7k words, and the doc itself is 40k - less than half the size of Oma, but still a pretty fuckin' hefty chonker for a free project. Berwyn taught me a valuable lesson about content bloat and reigning things in.

If I do decide to cut it here, the majority of Ivaze's content is complete, and she just needs a bit of logic and glue to piece her scenes together. She could be finished by the next update.
She leans forward, and her massive, heavy, milk-leaking tits drape over your face as she gets more comfortable. Popping the jet-black nipple into your mouth feels natural at this point; hollowing your cheeks and feeling the thick, warm cream of her milk sliding across your buds and flowing down your throat is so simple, so rewarding, and so delicious. You wonder how nutritious imp milk is. Something this tasty <b>can’t</b> be bad for you, right? You should look into bottling Ivaze’s milk.

Each of the girls in the room start to chitter with excitement at the sight of their boss, for lack of a better word, riding you, bouncing her hips onto your [pc.cock]. The sound of her wet, tight cunt slurping along your thick shaft is barely audible over the sound of the girls sighing and moaning in unison.

The girls that had paired off turn their attention from their partners to you and Ivaze, more interested in the show than they are in eating other-lady-imp cooch, and every single one of them is masturbating – some of them slow and steady, with a finger gliding in between their swollen labia and gently teasing their clit, and others, fast and furious, two fingers deep into their tunnels and thrusting with enough force and rapidity, it could probably be weaponized somehow.

But none of that matters to you. What matters to you is Ivaze. The way she slowly rides you; the way her hands and arms gently caress your head, pushing you deeper into her tit, gently urging you to drink more. The way her spindly tail swishes behind her back lazily while her fat ass bounces on your hips. The way she moans when your hands reach down the small of her back, your thumb and forefinger closing around the base of her tail and your other hand kneading the thick ass-flesh.
Ivaze stutters, stopping and starting once your [pc.knot] is fully inside of her. She takes a quick moment to catch her breath, and her arms shakily ease their iron grip on your skull pushing you into her boob. The girls all erupt into a combination of delighted cheers, as if their favorite athlete had just made a big move, and horny moans, some of them audibly cumming from the sight of Ivaze being split apart like this.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 2,400 words! I forgot that I wanted to write a scene where she bad ends you by making you cum out your soul and then shoving your soul into her pussy, so, this is that. It's not quite finished yet; I wanted to write a timeskip epilogue to cap it off.

I didn't do any of the logistic stuff yet, so, 'finishing Ivaze' is getting put off by another day or two.
Her hand comes down onto your head[pc.isBald|, lightly massaging your scalp|, playing with your [pc.hair]] as she lets you do what you like. You grope, you squeeze, you breathe. You adjust your head so that the bridge of your nose presses into the cleft of her vulva; you feel her soft petals lightly drape over your face, followed by light, thin trickles of her juices coursing down over your cheeks and across your upper lip, sometimes slipping into your mouth. You <b>could</b> eat her out, but right now, you’re more content with taking long, deep breaths, letting the smell of her sex imprint itself inside your nose. There is no rose that smells quite as sweet as Ivaze’s honeypot.

Being with Ivaze is so good. It feels so good to be with her. It’s so easy and uncomplicated. Ivaze presents you with her pussy, or her nipple, or her asshole, and you do whatever comes naturally next. There are no emotions involved. Your relationship isn’t even transactional: you’re with each other because you <b>want</b> to be.

You <b>want</b> to be with Ivaze.

You <b>want</b> to be with Ivaze.

<b>You want to be with Ivaze.</b>

[=Submit=][=Resist=]
It feels so natural, so familiar. The taste is as explosive and as the first time you had ever tasted her. The feel of her walls pulsing and pressing in around your tongue is as familiar as stepping into your home, yet as alien, foreign, and exciting as stepping out into the wilderness. The sigh of pleasure that she makes is as lyrical as the finest theatrical sonnets. The pleasure – the pleasure of serving her, tasting her, <b>drowning</b> in her presence, her overwhelming aura…

All it took was one lash of your tongue inside of her and for her hand to play with your scalp a bit, and you’re already cumming. Your knees buckle and shake until you lose balance, falling forward just slightly, which jams your nose against her clit and presses your tongue deeper inside of her. [pc.hasCock|[pc.Cum] jets from your [pc.cock], spraying across the wall just underneath the windowsill[pc.cumSNV||| and pooling into a thick puddle as you dump your seed] worthlessly beneath her[pc.hasVagina|, and]][pc.hasVagina|[pc.girlCum] drips down the inside of your [pc.thighs], leaving long, wet streaks across your [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] before making a huge, dark, wet spot on the floor], proof that you were here, under Ivaze, worshipping her as you ought to.

“Haah,” she sighs, leaning her head back and swishing her tail slightly in pleasure. The sound of her pleasured gasp is–

Overcut by the sound of something hitting the floor. Something light and glassy, almost crystalline.
You also feel kind of… different. Like something is missing, suddenly. Something that you knew was important, but you didn’t appreciate that you had it until you lost it. But you also feel lighter: any lingering doubts, or, hell, any thoughts at all other than eating out Ivaze’s pussy, had suddenly vanished.

You try to focus on something else. You try and imagine Kasyrra. You don’t care. Hawkethorne and its people. You don’t care. Your traveling companions. You don’t care. What you <b>do</b> care about is pleasure – carnal pleasures of the flesh. Anything that’ll make you cum, and cum, and cum until there isn’t a conscious thought in your head. And what’s left of your consciousness is aware that, if you want pleasure, there’s nobody in this world better at giving it to you than Ivaze.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Ivaze with 5,500 words! I was so close to finishing her that I wanted to focus on her until she was done, and now, she finally is! This update finishes her Bad End and also does all of the logistic stuff to make sure she works properly.

11 months, almost to the day, and Izave is complete!
For about a month since that night, you had gotten lethargic and hyper-focused on sex and pleasure. You rarely left your room. You stopped paying attention to your hygiene. Ivaze stayed with you as long as she could, coming in as soon as the sun set and leaving well after it rose. Over time, she got stronger and stronger, and she stayed with you longer and longer until, eventually, you had a live-in imp that fucked you every hour of the day. You’d eat her pussy until you passed out from exhaustion, and when you woke up, Ivaze would be humping your abdomen, or your arm or thigh, or even your face, and you’d get right back to it.

One day, she left, leaving you cold, useless, and horny. She didn’t leave you for long, though, and was back only a few days later – and at that point, you realized just how much she had been changing ever since you put that crystal inside of her. She had gotten much taller, her hair and tail much longer, her breasts even bigger and firmer, her wingspan even larger and the wings themselves much thicker.

When she enters your room, she doesn’t get straight to the sex, much as you can tell that she wants it too: instead, she beckons you towards her. When you step into her arm’s length, she scoops you up easily and holds you to her chest before turning around and leaping back out. You plummet several stories, which <b>would</b> have been concerning… if you weren’t more immediately focused on Ivaze’s fat nipple in your mouth and the sheer <b>release</b> you feel as you drink her milk again after having gone a few days without it.

That was all about a year ago. You think. A lot’s happened.
Ivaze crosses her arms and rests her chin on the back of her hand. She smiles as her eyes narrow on yours, giving you an ‘oh, you’re <b>naughty</b>, and I like that’ kind of expression. Calling in the girls for a fun night sounds like something she’s interested in, too.

That said, it’ll take a few minutes. She steps toward you, her gait swishing back and forth exaggeratedly, drawing your eyes to her hips, before her tail reaches around her body and presses the spade of its tip against your chin. She lifts your eyes back up to hers as she licks her lips – but rather than bend down to give you a goodbye kiss, she instead presses her left tit to your mouth. You’ll be kissing that ‘goodbye’ instead.

Well, it’s less of a kiss and more of a suck. One that lasts nearly a minute. Every time you compress your cheeks, a thick, warm rush of her corrupted milk floods into your cheeks, and with every swallow, you feel yourself getting more energized, more awake – and more dependent. Hornier. Needy for Ivaze and her body.
You ask Ivaze [rand|about herself. She may be an imp, but surely she has a hobby or two? Family? Any aspirations…?|about what life as an imp is like. You imagine it’s not very easy, given the reputation (and the nature) that imps have, but she also has wings and can fly anywhere she wants. That’s an enviable amount of freedom.|what her favorite food is. It’s a bit of a short and shallow topic, but it’s as good a springboard as any.|if she ever thought about learning an art. Like, an instrument, or painting, or maybe woodcutting. With claws like hers, you imagine she’d have an easy time picking up whittling or carving.|what she likes, you know, romantically. Imps must have opinions and preferences too. You two fuck a lot, but does she ever, you know, want to be treated nicely first? Go on a walk, or something…?]

“Tch,” Ivaze jeers as the left edge of her mouth curls upward, snarling just enough that you can make out the glint of her teeth. To answer your question, she takes one step forward, places her left hand on the back of your head, and yanks. You’re pulled forward, and your [pc.lips] slam into her cunt mid-sentence, your nose cramming up against her abdomen.

She… must not be in the mood to talk. Or, maybe, this is her answer. Eating pussy is a good answer to any question, really.

You invited her in here for a reason, and she’d rather get to it than prance around it. Not that you’re going to complain. She <b>does</b> taste amazing…
Daliza’s face scrunches up: her eyes widen, her brow furrows, and her jaw hangs slack, like you had just said a slur at a high-profile meeting. Her eyes go from yours to the imp’s with sheer disbelief. “[pc.name], are you fucking this imp?” she asks lowly and quickly. She already knows the answer, but is hoping beyond hope that you’ll surprise her.

Before you even have a chance to answer, Ivaze lands beside you and wraps her arms around your waist – and her legs around your own – as she glares at Daliza, daring your bailiff to approach now that the [pc.mf|lord|lady] of the fort is here to protect her.

Uh… whether you are or you aren’t, the point is, you invited this particular imp here. She has your express permission to stay.

She grits her teeth as she struggles to parse exactly what it is you’re saying. “[pc.name],” she starts, and you can tell, she’s doing everything she can to keep from chewing you out with the worst words she can think of. Or, worse, she just runs you through instead. “She’s an <b>imp</b>. She’s no better than a rat. A cockroach. And like rats and cockroaches, if there’s one, there’s going to be dozens more to follow. We can’t treat any of them differently just because she’s–” Daliza stutters, cutting herself off, then motioning to Ivaze’s prodigious chest with her free hand.

On the one hand, deep down, you know she’s right. Ivaze is an imp and being with her is… something of a stain on not just your reputation and standing with others, but it can’t be good for you, one way or another. Imps are a blight on the land and being with Ivaze just because she’s got big tits and an addictive snatch is making things worse.

On the other… Ivaze has big tits and an addictive snatch.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So finally saw the Oma content and I really like her. Well done B. I think my only complaint is that if your Kitsune in the family roleplay scene the characters have only one tail instead of stating tails plural. Haha.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
You plummet several stories, which <b>would</b> have been concerning…
To my knowledge, the Frost Hound is only two stories. It appears to be the tallest building in town, other than the temple (not counting Cait's temple when built or the castle up the hill).

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
So finally saw the Oma content and I really like her. Well done B. I think my only complaint is that if your Kitsune in the family roleplay scene the characters have only one tail instead of stating tails plural. Haha.
Thank you! And also, shucks :negativeman:
Very nice to see Ivaze finished! Hope it doesn't take too long for her to get in, I need my queen in asap.
The thing that really caught up Oma was her review time, since she touched on a lot of game mechanics, lore, and character interactions. Ivaze is almost entirely sex scenes, so I imagine review time for her would be quite fast - once it's her turn. The review queue is pretty big right now.
To my knowledge, the Frost Hound is only two stories. It appears to be the tallest building in town, other than the temple (not counting Cait's temple when built or the castle up the hill).
That scene actually had the Wayfort in mind, but you're right, I should throw in a [atFH] parser, since I planned for it to be possible without actually 'recruiting' Ivaze.