PLAN B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for being late, but I updated Oma with 2,400 words! This fulfills a particular fantasy/fetish that I'm sure there's an audience for: Oma becomes a mimic and then captures the PC in her mouth.

I'm hoping to finish this scene in the next update or two!
Your left hand goes to the padlock flimsily keeping the lid of the chest closed; as soon as your fingers grip its sturdy metal, it feels like the very air around you shivers with anticipation on what it is you might find. Long-forgotten mementos? Gold and jewels; a haul from deeper within the dungeon, perhaps, but hurriedly abandoned for one reason or another? It could be a spear at the end of a machination, looking to gut you through for daring to rob the dungeon, for all you know.

The deadlock slides free from the latch–

The moment the deadlock is off the chest, its lid bursts open – and rather than the interior of a normal chest, as you had expected, you instead see the opening of a giant, animalistic maw, completed with a roofed mouth, cherry-red-and-toothless gums, and a massive, moist tongue, flailing from the ‘chest’s’ opening. You hardly have the time to react before the tongue, many times larger than you feel it should be, effortlessly wrap itself around your body and pull you into the mouth of the chest. You struggle; your hands go to grip the edges of the chest, or to rake along the floor of the room for any kind of purchase, but the tongue’s grip is far too strong, and there’s precious little for you to grasp onto. It’s a short order before you’re thrown deep inside the chest’s mouth, and the lid slams shut on top of you, shutting out the light and leaving you jumbling about inside the mimic’s mouth.
You’re being sent head-over-foot and side-to-side, totally at the mercy of the mimic as it jumbles you about in its mouth, but once the shock and initial adrenaline starts to wear off, you start to realize that the mimic doesn’t seem to be interested in chewing and swallowing you: it’s tossing you about in its mouth like you were a piece of candy, its tongue tasting at all of the sweetest, most delectable parts of you and quickly realizing that you’re not losing your flavor. And with how [pc.cockVagBoth|much pre-cum you’re starting to leak from all the attention|wet you’re starting to get with all the stimulation|many secretions you’re letting off between your rock-hard cock and you’re sopping wet cunt], it has every incentive it needs to keep going.[pc.isLactating|

It doesn’t take a lot of stimulation for the [pc.milk] to start flowing from your [pc.nipples]; with just a bit of nudging from the root of the massive tongue as it tosses you about, your fluids start to squeeze out, and they inevitably hit its buds. Very suddenly, it stops all motion, trying to process what it was it just tasted; its tongue wraps around your torso, squeezing you gently like it was trying to wring out a rag, and another fat splurt of your milk surges into its mouth. You hear the ‘wood’ of its body creak and moan as it relaxes, and it starts to wrap its tongue around you some more in an effort to continue its earlier games without letting up the pressure on your [pc.chest], clearly thirsty for more.]
You may be at the total mercy of this mimic, caught inside its mouth as it slurps and tastes you over and over again, but… it’s hard not to get a little into it. After all, you’re getting a full-body tongue-bath from someone – or, something, anyway – that’s clearly as interested in doing it as you are in getting it. Just, usually, whenever you think of ‘getting a tongue bath,’ it’s not from one single, massive tongue that’s probably heavier than you are. And, well, not inside another creature’s mouth.

Your [pc.thighs] clench together whenever the tongue slips between them and grinds some part of itself against your [pc.crotch], pinching it between your legs, causing it to wriggle and writhe a bit as it tries to reposition. Every little motion it makes against your body begets some new, pleasurable reaction that you could only get if, well, your whole body was wrapped in a squirming tongue. This isn’t what you typically think of when [pc.hasCock|someone suggests giving you a blowjob|someone suggests eating you out], but now that you’re here… well, you aren’t going to complain.

The tongue folds itself over your lower half, wrapping you up almost like a big, wet, spongy blanket; its tip slowly coils around your collar before coming to rest across your cheek, prodding at your [pc.lips]. Given where you are and what it’s been doing, you’re not really in the state of mind to think about where it’s been: you open your mouth and it surges forward, instantly cramming your entire maw with itself, squishing your own tongue flat as it explores your jaw. It doesn’t force itself deep into your throat, but when it prods at the inside of your cheeks, you really get the sense of just how absolutely massive this thing is.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Well. I guess I just don't know the masses. The human soul yearns for many kinds of chests.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 900 words! This reaches the climax of the Mimic scene. It's not quite finished yet, there's still a bit of cleanup to do, but we're essentially there.
With one particularly aggressive flick of the tongue, you’re sent onto the floor of the mimic’s mouth, your back pressed up against the curve of its jawline. The tongue bears down on top of you, alternating between grinding against your body with its veiny backside and its budded topside. When your legs almost-unconsciously wrap around it, it doesn’t wriggle to break free, and instead opts to grind itself harder against you, applying pressure onto your front – particularly, across your crotch.

It knows what’s coming next; it knows you want it; and from the rapid, insistent movements, it’s acting like it wants it, too.

It’s hard to breathe inside of the mimic’s mouth for a handful of reasons, not the least of which is because your breath is catching in your throat from the excitement. This is going to be one of the weirder [silly|nuts|orgasms] of your life, but by the Seven, is it going to be a good one. Every hump of your hips against the big, wiggly tongue brings you ever closer to that brink; your fingers try to grip onto anything for support, but they just slide right off all of the wet flesh you’re surrounded by. With one particular push of your lower body rhythmically timed against the tongue’s heavy-but-deliberate flailing, you feel you reach your peak.
Not to sound negative but this seems... Particularly niche.
Ah yes, if there's any one thing that the critically-acclaimed text-based erotica series Corruption of Champions is known for, it's its vanilla content, lmao

Games like these are originally built on their willingness to try new things and explore new ideas; I don't just want to write buff doggirl waifus forever, I want to cast my net more widely than that. Maybe I'll find a new kink I'm into, or, better yet, maybe I'll introduce someone to a kink they they never knew they had. I already know what I'm good at; I want to get wild and dirty and try new things.

Besides, the more stuff I write, the wider and more varied the audience I get (although I do risk alienating the one I already have if I go too far too often, but this is one scene for Oma - the rest of her character is fairly vanilla in comparison). If you write it, they will cum, etc.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Ah yes, if there's any one thing that the critically-acclaimed text-based erotica series Corruption of Champions is known for, it's its vanilla content, lmao
Lol.

Ah, now that I think about it: Did you decide what shape Oma is going to take post three wishes? (Provided you were not a dick and didn't free her)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Lol.

Ah, now that I think about it: Did you decide what shape Oma is going to take post three wishes? (Provided you were not a dick and didn't free her)
Yeah; she's an ear stud on your left ear. The stud itself does nothing; it's just pretty fashionable, but if you touch it while thinking of Oma, you'll summon her.

She also, however, gives you an amulet that provides some stat buffs, since necklaces were pretty dry on the unique items.

Reactions: Malidica

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019

Games like these are originally built on their willingness to try new things and explore new ideas; I don't just want to write buff doggirl waifus forever, I want to cast my net more widely than that.
To be fair, if you exclude futa/dickgirls (which admittedly is a big ask), CoC2 is pretty vanilla in terms of wide audience appeal. Especially compared to CoC/TiTS. So I can see some people being weirded out by this, especially since rest of the game does not really prepare you for that.

Speaking of the scene, while I like it, it does feel like it is lacking in Ohmas character to some extent. I get the whole speal behind her premise is that she is making all our weird fantasies come to life, and she just happens to have the power to fulfill them. But I can not really see anything here that distinguishes her from, lets say, any feral long-tongued beast. I assumed, after reading your harem scene, that it would be more in line of "Ohma is playing out her role as a mimic" and not that "Ohma will just be a mimic."

But than again, it does work in this istance since mimics are not known for their verbose nature. I just would like if in her next couple of scenes you could put more emphasis on Ohma as a person.

Ireyon

May 14, 2018
Yeah; she's an ear stud on your left ear. The stud itself does nothing; it's just pretty fashionable, but if you touch it while thinking of Oma, you'll summon her.

She also, however, gives you an amulet that provides some stat buffs, since necklaces were pretty dry on the unique items.
Oooh, a two-for-one. Nice! Can't wait for her implementation~

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Oooh, a two-for-one. Nice! Can't wait for her implementation~
Technically three: she also gives you her lamp. Now that she's no longer bound by it, it's just a normal-ass lamp that does nothing other than take up inventory space - but it's worth a shitload of money.

Now that I think about it, actually, maybe Garde will be willing to write something for the Kobold Queen if you give it back to her.

To be fair, if you exclude futa/dickgirls (which admittedly is a big ask), CoC2 is pretty vanilla in terms of wide audience appeal. Especially compared to CoC/TiTS. So I can see some people being weirded out by this, especially since rest of the game does not really prepare you for that.

Speaking of the scene, while I like it, it does feel like it is lacking in Ohmas character to some extent. I get the whole speal behind her premise is that she is making all our weird fantasies come to life, and she just happens to have the power to fulfill them. But I can not really see anything here that distinguishes her from, lets say, any feral long-tongued beast. I assumed, after reading your harem scene, that it would be more in line of "Ohma is playing out her role as a mimic" and not that "Ohma will just be a mimic."

But than again, it does work in this istance since mimics are not known for their verbose nature. I just would like if in her next couple of scenes you could put more emphasis on Ohma as a person.
Yeah, but the original CoC wasn't vanilla at all. The most 'visible' character was a full-furry foxgirl with a horsecock, and that's just scratching the surface. My point is that being wild and different and trying new things was a part of CoC's appeal, and trying something new, like writing the PC getting licked like a Gobstopper, is a part of what made the game so popular at the time.

Your comment on characterization is a fair point; it's just, there's not a lot of room for characterization for a mimic, as you said. This is purely a fetishistic scene that's deliberately meant to be nothing more than an outlet for some weird shit.

Besides: it's rude to talk with your mouth full.

Last edited:

arch99

Dec 24, 2019

Oh fuck yes, new necklace is fantastic.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,200 words! This finishes the Mimic scene and it starts on the next sex scene - Oma copies some characteristics from your character (skin type, hair colour, etc) and roleplays being both your sister and your mom. You'd be surprised how common this kink is!
When you open your eyes again, you’re not where you just were. There is no dungeon; there is no mimic; and you’re not covered in weird fluids. You’re sitting at your camp, gazing into the bonfire, watching its flames dance and wick with every little movement of the wind around you. You’re totally dry and you’re fully clothed, but, based on the loose feeling in your groin, it’s hard to say that any of that was really ‘fake.’

Sitting across the bonfire from you is Oma, her back straight and her hands alternately pitter-patting against her knees playfully as she looks at you. Spread across her face is a contented smile; when your focus fully returns, she licks her lips in a long, languid motion – exactly the same way the mimic had in your fantasy.

“Tasty,” she eventually says, wiping her chin with the back of her hand.

Oma had conjured up an entire setting and scenario for you, just to play out one of your deeper fantasies to the best of her ability, including turning herself into a mimic and trapping you inside of her mouth.

There’s not much to say or do in response to that.

Other than to ask her to go again, if you want.
There’s one particular fantasy you want to play out with Oma. You don’t know where this fetish came from, but… you’ve always wanted to try it out.

“Name it,” she says confidently.

Well… you’ve never had a sister, but–

“Say no more[silly|, fam],” she says, raising her hand up to you. “You never having a sister plays out to your advantage, actually, because it means that there’s no ‘standard’ for me to match. This is one of the more common fantasies I’ve been asked to play out, and a normal complaint is that I perform my part <b>too</b> well – it turns out, there’s a strong difference between fantasy and reality, and most people prefer to keep those lines blurred,” she laughs.

Oh, good. That works out pretty well, in that case.

But… well… while you’re talking about it, you also wanted to… include a maternal figure, too.

“Ah, your mother as well?” she asks, smiling wryly as she tilts her head and rests her chin on the back of your hand. “A big, happy family, is that it? I can do that, if you want – as long as you don’t mind that I fudge a few details and characteristics so that it doesn’t get too <b>real</b>.”

… This isn’t weird, is it?

“Oh, it’s plenty weird,” she affirms, her eyes narrowing on you as the color of her irises shift from silver to red, then blue, then every color in the rainbow. Her hair starts to levitate behind her back as its hues shift in time with her eyes. “But what good are the powers of the genie if not to play out a few little, weird, make-believe fantasies from time to time?”

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
Is it both sister and mother at once, or you pick?

anyway onee-san oma sounds fucking adorable, yes pls

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The current idea is one, then the other, then both

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Yeah, it should be pretty simple: just use [pc.ra] when referring to someone else. The parsers don't output 'your' when you type those, so if I say 'your sister has [pc.hairColor] hair' then it should only put out 'your sister has brown hair,' for example.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
I meant as in is she gonna have a muzzle, digitigrade legs, whatever traits arms might have etc. That sorta thing.

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Presumably B's just gonna leave it at just your race, and you can infer from there what traits they'd have.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,400 words! A chunk of this is rewriting the start to the family roleplay scene to give the player the option to name their sister/mom. The rest of it is straight into the action, though.
Your right hand crawls up from underneath the bedsheets, feeling along [oma.sisName]’s side, your fingers tickling at her [pc.skinFurScales] as they go. She sighs and moans into your [pc.hasCock|cock|pussy], relaxing into your touch, and when your hand meets the swell of her ass, you palm and grope at her right butt cheek – before rearing your hand back and crudely slapping it, your fingers sinking into the supple flesh of her booty and causing her to jump in surprise.

“Don’t!” your sister moans, [pc.hasCock|pulling your cock out of her mouth, gasping for breath as she rubs her cheek against your stiff meat|resting her cheek against your inner thigh, the bridge of her nose rubbing between your wet mons]. Despite her pleas for mercy, she bends her knees and leans into your hand, giving you more butt for your hand to squeeze.

“Don’t what?” you ask her as your left hand creeps up her left side, worming its way between her legs. Your[pc.hasVagina| own] index and middle fingers find her dripping pussy, playing with the folds of her vulva; your index finger strokes at her exposed cunt while your middle dexterously reaches forward, finding her clit and bouncing it against your fingertip a few times, causing her to shudder with every flick.

[oma.sisName] moans, melting into your body at your touch before remembering what she was doing before you interrupted her. “Don’t stop,” she answers as plainly as possible before diving back [pc.hasCock|onto your cock, throating[pc.cockLength 0 12| all of it| as much as she can] in one go, audibly gagging on your meat lodged in her throat|into your pussy, her lips meshing with your petals and her nose against your taint as she surges into your cunt like she was digging for gold].
I meant as in is she gonna have a muzzle, digitigrade legs, whatever traits arms might have etc. That sorta thing.
Again: if it's something that applies to you, it probably applies to them. Some differences would include things like your mom's hair colour and your sister's boob size being different from yours (probably). The idea is to rely on as few parsers as possible, and since the PC is a blob anyway, I might as well pull from them if I want the grittier details like if your sister has a muzzle.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Again: if it's something that applies to you, it probably applies to them. Some differences would include things like your mom's hair colour and your sister's boob size being different from yours (probably). The idea is to rely on as few parsers as possible, and since the PC is a blob anyway, I might as well pull from them if I want the grittier details like if your sister has a muzzle.
Sweet, I half-expected it'd mostly just get glossed over because of how much stuff the PC can have going on with their body.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,600 words! This finishes the quickie intro with your sister and teases quite a lot of the next scene with your mom. I'm projecting this whole fantasy to be fairly large in wordcount.
[oma.sisName] manages to hold on for a little while longer, although her technique gets noticeably stagnant and slow once you start thrusting your fingers into her at a regular pace – but just as she knows what you like, you know all of her weak points, too. You slide your right index finger into your mouth to lube it up, and then, with very little warning or foreplay, you slide it into her puckered asshole, clenching and winking just a few inches north of her pussy.

Instantly, her [pc.hasTail|[pc.tail] stands on end, and ]her thighs clench up around your shoulders, pinching you deeper between her legs. Her pussy clamps down on your fingers and you feel her inner muscles rippling along their length, sucking on your digits[pc.hasCock|, desperate for the [pc.cum] you’re not even going to feed her mouth]. “Ah! Ah! Ahh,” she moans, her voice muffled by your [pc.hasCock|throbbing cock riding up the inside of her cheek|pussy clamped securely against her [pc.lipsChaste]]; thick, hot, viscous splashes of her pussy’s juices wash down your left wrist and onto your collarbone, dripping down your chest and stomach as she writhes and shivers on top of you.

As is usual for your sister, though, once she gets what it is that <b>she</b> wants, she suddenly becomes lethargic and lazy and doesn’t have the energy to finish <b>you</b> off in return. Normally, though, you’re fine with that: all she needs to do is keep her mouth open or her legs spread, and you’re more than willing to do all the work to get the rest of the way there. But today is a little special, and it’s for the better that you don’t finish inside of your sister’s mouth this time.

In fact, it’s kind of greedy of her to have gone ahead and finished like this as she had. But you can hardly blame her: she’s always had a bit of a hair trigger, especially when it comes to you.
A few minutes later, [oma.sisName] is dressed – although whether she’s <b>clean</b> is debatable – and you both head downstairs, towards the kitchen. You are not dressed: your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock], still fully erect and dripping with a combination of your pre and your sister’s saliva|[pc.vagina], still dripping wet with your own arousal and your sister’s saliva tinting the inside of your thighs] is on full display, [pc.hasCock|your shaft bobbing in the air with every step that you take|with you leaving driblets of fluids on the floor with your every step]. But rather than your crotch pointing the way for you, it’s your nose: the smell of fresh breakfast wafts through the air and guides you onwards.

In the kitchen is a table, with three plates and dinnerware already set, along with tall glasses of orange juice, freshly squeezed (and filled with pulp). Between the plates is your breakfast: freshly-cooked bacon, with fluffy pancakes dressed with bee’s honey and churned butter. It’s not a massive breakfast, but you could hardly imagine a better one.

Sitting in one of the chairs is [oma.momName], your mother, wearing absolutely nothing but the apron she wore while cooking. From the looks of things, she was just about ready to call you both down before you arrived. “Good timing,” she says to you, smiling at you both. Her eyes glance down across your body for only a split second before meeting yours again. “You two help yourselves. We’ll need all the energy we can get for today.”
When you’re all done, you and [oma.sisName] help clear the table with [oma.momName], placing everything in a washtub filled with fresh water and a used rag. [oma.sisName] doesn’t stick around to help with the dishes, though – she has places she needs to be. She gives your mom a kiss – on the lips, again and again and again, her tongue only poking out just enough to lick the inside of [oma.momName]’s lips – before turning to you and kissing you goodbye as well, lingering for just as long and with just as much energy. Both of her hands come down your sides and grip onto your [pc.ass], [pc.hasCock|and she steps closer into you, riding your [pc.cock] up her exposed stomach and letting your pre draw a thin line across her belly[pc.isHerm|, while ]][pc.hasVagina|her fingers clawing into the crease between your cheeks and giving the bottom edge of your [pc.vagina] a teasing flick with her fingertips]. You can taste not just breakfast on your sister’s tongue, but your mom’s lipstick, too.

Then, she’s gone, heading out of the front door, leaving just you and [oma.momName] all alone. You turn to your mother, your eyes narrowed, your [pc.hasCock|cock, once again erect after that little show that your sister just gave you, on full display|pussy, moist once again after that little show that your sister just gave you]; your mom’s left nipple is fully exposed under the side of her apron, while her right pokes a tent through its fabric–

And you two get to work on the dishes. They aren’t going to clean themselves, after all.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 950 words! This finishes the teasing scene with your mom; the next scene is going to have some real action, promise.
She can’t help but pause on her dish-drying duty, and every time you notice her slacking, you slow your movements to a crawl, which gives her a momentary burst of motivation before it all starts over again. When she finally dries the last glass that you washed, your kissing [pc.lipsChaste] had found their way down her jawline and closer to her mouth; as soon as the glass hits the rack, she turns her face to you and her tongue <b>surges</b> into your mouth, kissing you [pc.hasCock|like she was trying to eat a pudding cup with no spoon and coiling her tongue around your own every step of the way|the same way your sister had eaten your pussy earlier that morning: like she was trying to find something with her tongue]. [oma.momName] is breathless and desperate: with how frantically her tongue is pressing against the inside of your cheek and wrapping itself around your own, you’d think that she was looking to get off just by making out with you, her own [pc.mf|son|daughter].

The kiss lasts nearly an uninterrupted minute, all with you squeezing her left boob; her hips grinding against your fingers[pc.hasCock|; her thighs squeezed tightly around your [pc.cock], letting you pound into them over and over]; and with her mouth hungrily pressed against yours, her tongue pulling yours into her mouth only for you to pull hers right back into yours. By the time your mom pulls away to gasp for breath, her face is flushed, and her eyes are unfocused, and her hands are trembling… but she’s desperate for more.

“Please,” [oma.momName] begs, her ass grinding against your pelvis[pc.hasTail| and her tail hiked up across her back as it’s sandwiched between you two]. She’s so horny that your right hand is soaked down to the wrist. If you kiss her again, she’ll probably cum from it.

Which is all the reason you need to stop. It’d be wrong to keep going without [oma.sisName] to enjoy the occasion with her.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma one last time for the year with 2,000 words! This just gets deeper into the family roleplay scene, where your mom and sister take your dick/face, respectively. This scene's already a bit long in the tooth but it's going to go for a little bit more.
Eventually – and mercifully – your sister [oma.sisName] arrives home, opening and shutting the door behind her with more noise than necessary to let you know that she’s home. You lift your eyes from the pamphlet you’ve been reading (you’ve been on the same page for nearly an hour, trying to keep your focus on anything other than sex) to see her in the house’s foyer; before anybody has a chance to say a word, [oma.sisName]’s hands are on her own shirt, lifting it up and over her head, exposing her D-cups to you and [oma.momName].

“Finally,” you hear your mom say in the other room. When she approaches, you can hear the squeak of her own juices lubing her thighs as they grind together with every step. You stand to greet your sister, but she’s one step ahead of you: she’s already in front of you, her hand on your [pc.chest] to push you back down, and as soon as your [pc.ass] hits the cushions of the couch, she’s straddling you, her [pc.legs] on either side of your hips. She’s still wearing her booty shorts, but a dark, damp spot has started spreading between her legs.

“Did you have a good day today?” you ask her, your mouth curling wryly at the sort-of-a-joke. She, of course, doesn’t respond, and instead leans forward and plants her lips against yours, kissing you with all the ferocity that your mother had kissed you earlier. Like mother, like daughter.

As her tongue surges into your mouth, you feel [oma.momName] work her way between your spread legs, her questing nose seeking at your crotch; when she finds your [pc.hasCock|[pc.cock], still flaccid but rising, she buries her nose into the cleft between it and your [pc.balls] and takes a long, exaggerated drag through her nose|[pc.vagina], still dry and tight but moistening up, she buries her nose into the folds of your vulva and takes a long, exaggerated drag through her nose], taking in your musk and holding it there before slowly, shakily exhaling and starting it all again.
Your hands travel down your mom’s body, your fingers rolling over the [pc.sfs|smooth curves of her waist and towards her hips|fine fur of her waist and tickling at their roots as you go over her hips|stark smoothness of the scales along her waste and hips]; your hands come to both of her ass cheeks at once, and you grope and knead them between your strong fingers, causing her to gasp and grind her hips against you some more. You don’t resist the temptation to start kissing, licking, and sucking at the [pc.skinFurScales] of her cleavage, enjoying your time being surrounded by such a pair of prestigious tits like these.

“Hey, none of that,” you hear [oma.sisName] say, followed by a quick-but-insistent tap on [oma.momName]’s head. “You can go first, Mom, but you don’t need both [pc.hisHer] [pc.hasCock|cock|cunt] <b>and</b> [pc.hisHer] face.”

“Yes, I do,” [oma.momName] pouts breathlessly. You feel her arms wrap around your head to bury you deeper into her cleavage until you feel your nose press softly against her ribs.

“Don’t make me pull you by the hair.”

“But I’ll like it!”

Your sister grunts in frustration at how uncooperative your mother is being in sharing you. You, for your part, are perfectly okay with where you are now[pc.hasCock| – although you wonder just how much longer it’s going to take before she rears herself back and stuffs you inside of her dripping cunt, like you both want to be.|: buried in a fat pair of tits while a hot woman grinds her clam against yours, sending little shocks of pleasure up your back with every jostle of her hips. What’s not to enjoy?]

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Discord chat brought up an interesting point: that a lot of what makes incest such an attractive fetish is the taboo-ness of it. Knowing that it's wrong but doing it anyway. Should I rewrite the mom in the scene to be more reluctant and apprehensive, but obviously willing and wanting? Currently, they're both turbo-horny for you and just want to fuck all the time, hard and fast. I can't really rewrite the sister.

Reactions: QTPie

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
First, I can not really suggest anything without you telling us what exactly you want to rewrite. Every current scene where mother speaks or just some of the given paragraphs? And how much are you willing to rewrite?

And what kind of reluctance and how would the champ hook her on some tabolicious intercourse?
Maybe have the sister be the slut of the duo. She is the one that you have started this whole incestious relationship without much convincing, and she is the one that is dragging your mother into this taboo subject -- with your help, of course. Mommy may be reluctant at first, talking about how she is her mother and you are her children, but with enough courting and teasing -- and/or maybe watching and schlicking as you have go at her daughter/your sister -- as she slowly gets tempted by the dark side.

Going through the text, that is how I would do it. But, it would certainly require rewriting few things.

But I like what you have here as it is, and I am not sure how much rewriting anything would be advised. Besides, I have read just as many incest stories where participants were more then willing to bone, and it did not really detract from the taboones. Maybe just emphisize here and there how you are actually fucking your mother and sister. Emphesize how fucked up your family dynamic is.

Last edited:

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Discord chat brought up an interesting point: that a lot of what makes incest such an attractive fetish is the taboo-ness of it. Knowing that it's wrong but doing it anyway. Should I rewrite the mom in the scene to be more reluctant and apprehensive, but obviously willing and wanting? Currently, they're both turbo-horny for you and just want to fuck all the time, hard and fast. I can't really rewrite the sister.
Personally, I enjoy a balance between turbo horny, and reluctance.
If one is hesitant, but the other wants to 100% get to bone town immediately, I think it's hot as hell.

For me the core of the kink is the emotional-closeness that gets mixed into the Taboo. Like, the emotional connection being a stepping off point for the physical closeness.

But, without knowing anything more about the two characters, as say having one being initially apprehensive would be 100% Golden.

It's also why I can't wait for Bri-hause to get done, so I can knock them all up together

Reactions: Kesil and Emerald

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
For me the kink is way more in being sandwiched by people who are sisters (or ideally twins) then in anything relating to my own character's family, so I don't know if I can really chime in, but for me things like the petty squabbling, pre-existing relationship, and deep interpersonal dynamics are what appeals.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Both options seem great but a reluctant momma sounds interesting. I love fantasy incest so I'm excited either way. Reluctant momma with a bimbo champ..

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Oma with 1,700 words, but it's likely a little more, since I changed the mom's personality to be more waif-ish and hesitant before you turn her into a wet, gibbering slut.

Next: you gon' fuck your sister's butt
You’re getting close yourself: you hadn’t been fucking your sister and your mother for very long, but all of the teasing had started to really catch up to you in a hurry. With only a few more thrusts into your mom’s slick cunt – and a few more munches on your sister’s box for the extra energy – you thrust inward one final time, struggling momentarily to stuff your [pc.knot] into her box, but you both know it’s going to happen – and so does your sister, because you can feel her pushing down on your mom’s shoulders to get you into her. After a bit of tension, you slip the fattest part of your bulb into her, and it all happens at once: every last drop of your immense, prodigious load fires straight into her willing, tight cunt, your [pc.cum] filling her to max capacity on the first load alone. You’re capable of so much cum on just one orgasm that by the time the first batch is outside of you, she’s already overflowing, her body stretched taut in an attempt to carry all of that warm jizz – not that you can see it, with your face being buried neck-deep inside your sister’s thighs. With every load you pump, you can hear your mom crying out in bliss and you can feel her pussy squeeze and clench as orgasm after orgasm rips through her, proving to you, her, and [oma.sisName] that nobody can please your mom like you can.
(Variants: you have a dick, it's 12 inches or less, you have a knot, your cum output is hyper)
[oma.sisName] releases your head from her thighs, getting off the couch and exposing your eyes to the light of the room for the first time in a while. When you gasp, the air doesn’t taste like a horny [pc.race] woman looking to suffocate her own [pc.mf|brother|sister] – a welcome change, in some ways, but it’s also distracting from the fact that you still have work to do. As your eyes adjust to the room, you can see [oma.momName] collapsed onto the floor, panting for breath, exhausted from all of the orgasms sapping all of her energy… but her nipples are still capped and erect on her heaving E-cup titties. It wouldn’t take a lot of effort to get her going again.

Without skipping a beat, [oma.sisName] takes her favorite position next to you: facing towards the couch’s rest, her hands gripping onto its edge, with her ass up in the air[pc.hasTail|, her [pc.tail] wagging back and forth in excitement, and in an effort to waft her pheromones towards you, not that she needs you readier]. You can see the [pc.sfs|reddened skin|matted fur|damp scales|sopping juices] where you had been sucking on her puffy vulva and where your face had been buried between her thighs.

But you know your own sister better than that. Her sitting on your face was just the entrée to the main course: something to get her ready and horny for what she <b>really</b> wants.

And it doesn’t have to do with her cunt.