Pixel Fan Art

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Hi again everyone!

I'm on holiday and had nothing to do today, so I decided to work on some of the requested characters people have asked me to do ages ago.
So here is Erika, requested by Doots a long time ago.
Tomorrow I'm going to try and finish of Fisianna, requested by Lkynmbr

Erika-clothed.gif Erika.gif

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Thanks, those are awesome.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
This is a heck of a nice surprise! I friggen love this, and the tails just... This definitely makes my day! Thank you so much! <3

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Happy you liked it. I had never really played much of her stuff before making this but decided to play through it properly. She’s a pretty good character, so I enjoyed making her. Sorry it took so long, I started at University this year so have not had a lot of time for doing these.

Now, I’m open to one or two new suggestion for other characters. Would also like to maybe do another 'Corruption of Champions' character if someone has any ideas.
I know I have a few other requests out standing and I'm wishing to attempting them, but there just not coming together.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Could you mebbe do Akane? :ghost:

Akane_1.png

Akane_2.png

Reactions: ShySquare

GothPastel

Scientist
Creator
Jan 6, 2017
Where the crows are.
Another TiTS character, buuuuuut
Yoma_nude.png
"
Yoma is a 5 foot and 3 inch tall dark-skinned android with big, pointed fennec fox ears and a long, fluffy tail sprouting from just above his soft, well proportioned ass. His fur and chin-length dreadlocks are a pale, platinum blond.

He has solid glowing green eyes with only a paler line marking where he’s actually looking. Combined with the grooves running down his cheeks, it’s very apparent that he’s not organic.

He’s wearing a red, high-necked but armless cropped shirt that leaves his flat stomach exposed, with matching flared shorts that do nothing to cover his wide hips. The android has no noticeable muscle tone and is remarkably thin waisted."

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Made the keg girls from the New Texas bar.

living-keg-.gif

I was saving this template for curvy ladies for when i had finished trying my hand at writting my own character, but even at 46 pages, I doubt ill ever finish it. So i tried drawing the 'living kegs'using the same template instead. Also tried playing around with a background.

Really like how the red head turned out!

Last edited:

Rohezk

Feb 19, 2018
Argentina
Made the keg girls from the New Texas bar.

View attachment 10438

I was saving this template for curvy ladies for when i had finished trying my hand at writting my own character, but even at 46 pages, I doubt ill ever finish it. So i tried drawing the 'living kegs'using the same template instead. Also tried playing around with a background.

Really like how the red head turned out!

Those look really good :eyepop:, though I feel the middle one's face could be a bit better.

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Yeah, I know, the red head Is the only one I’m actually happy with. I tried to do the middle one with closed eyes like in her in game pic, but it did not ok to well.

CuteFutaGirl

Sep 10, 2017
Hey!
My computer died about a month ago, so i have not been able to do any sprite work. I had a bunch of COC 2 characters almost done, so that kinda sucks. I also wanted to learn to do digital drawing this holiday season, but with out a computer, cant do that either.

So instead, i have been doing some hand drawing, which im not great at but what ever. Here is a 10 min sketch i did last night.

received_610614296344582.jpeg