Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
whenever i put on a piercing and remove it, i get two of the same piercing

Attachments

• Lana (H) - 12Hrs 18Mins, 1025 Days - Sidewinder, Herisiod.json
    863.9 KB · Views: 5

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
you putting it on is using it. you have the cheat that allows you use things an infinite amount of times. no different from infinitely using a consumable

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Adjusted for the next release. If the Infinite item cheat is turned on, it should no longer affect piercings when they are used. Taking it off is working as it should, so no issues there.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Adjusted for the next release. If the Infinite item cheat is turned on, it should no longer affect piercings when they are used. Taking it off is working as it should, so no issues there.
So it wasn’t supposed to duplicate when you took it off?

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
no, its working as intended when taking it off as its not duplicating when being taken off. it gets duplicated on equip, if you notice when equipping a piercing, it gets equipped but does not get consumed, it remains in your inventory because the infinite item use it on. when you unequip it, there's another copy being added to your inventory.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
So it wasn’t supposed to duplicate when you took it off?
Exactly what Wafflesnake is pointing to. The system is working as intended--unequipping will not duplicate the item, but using it (to wear it) does. And that was probably an oversight, so I adjusted it so the infinite item cheat should no longer affect the piercing items when they are used.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
no, its working as intended when taking it off as its not duplicating when being taken off. it gets duplicated on equip, if you notice when equipping a piercing, it gets equipped but does not get consumed, it remains in your inventory because the infinite item use it on. when you unequip it, there's another copy being added to your inventory
Strange, when I equip it with the cheat on it goes away from my inventory

Status
Not open for further replies.