Personalized CoC2

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
CoC2 was made specifically for (You) in mind. What changes? Be as selfish or nonsensical as you'd like, there are no wrong changes.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
For me,
Gameplay Changes
Class perks every odd level, generic perks every even level
Double powers, so two at-wills, four recharges, etc
Equipment simplified, one main armor piece and two accessories so no more clown getups.
Can equip companions with different accessories and weapons.
No charmer/tease class.
Party size increased to 4, so you can run the classic Fighter/Mage/Cleric/Thief party or any combination of classes.
8 Companions, 2 of each class.

Story/Setting Changes
Change the setting from the bronze age to generic fantasy so no more muscle armor lol.
The gods can't interact directly with the material realm and mostly communicate through dreams or during deep prayer since the threat of demons almost feels like a nonissue when these guys could snap their fingers to get rid of Kas if they wanted to.
Make the wraith corruption the main corruption in CoC2 and have no relation to Mareth's corruption. No multiverse shenanigans.
Vampires and undead exist. Carmen is a vampire instead of a cumpire since that's hotter.
No halfbreeds, children from mixed heritage are the same race as their mother with some traits from the father like hair color or height. So if you're the kid of a Minotaur mother and Goblin father, you'd end up a shorter-than-average Minotaur or maybe you'd have green fur.
No futa.

For companions:
White Mage#1 - Cait is an anal slut and a vaginal virgin. Can still be a huge slut if you push her towards her faith or a traditional waifu with preg depending on quest choices. No secret royalty fluff. Her outfit now has breast curtains
1709095328342.png
White Mage#2 - Kiyoko and Kinu merged into one singular character. Orb releases her like a Pokeball and she finds that she's been in stasis for hundreds of years and that the Kitsune presence in the Marches is nonexistent (so no KitVillage). Get Hime!Kiyoko if you push her toward reconnecting with the Old Country or Inari!Kiyoko if you push her towards embracing the Marches culture. No time chambered children.
Warrior #1 - Brint starts the game suffering from the cursed armor and having left his village to find a way to remove it. Ranma 1/2 type of genderbending where Brint flips forms pretty easily. Depending on which form you fuck the most at the end of Brint's quest is who you're stuck with. Doesn't get a complete personality rewrite upon becoming Brienne.
Warrior #2 - Arona replaced with this orc:
1709095294418.png
Black Mage #1 - Quin is an actual cultist who wants to start a cult in your name after witnessing the prologue events. Knows a lot about demon lore, which is why pure champs might be inclined to keep his crazy ass around. Can go through with starting your cult, in which case defeated corrupt enemies will join it, or have a potential redemption arc. Happily takes a TF to turn into a girl if you ask him to since he sees you as his master, his god, and would love to do anything to please you.
Black Mage #2 - Atugia is searching for her lost head. Black mage knight design that can summon a spectral horse to use in combat that protects her like how Gytha and her warg work.
Thief #1 - Etheryn was originally male and had a bit of a rebellious streak. Alissa knew Winter City was heading towards collapse and planned to marry Etheryn off to a foreign noble in exchange for resources and started forcibly feminizing Etheryn over the years to fetch a higher price. Kept her in a chastity cage to preserve her virginity for her would-be husband. An additional corrupt route where you turn her into a demon to remove the belt and claim her maidenhood.
Thief #2 - Agni is now a thief who stole a demonic treasure that cursed her with immortality. Respawns when she dies but pieces of her memory are burned away every time she comes back. At this point, she doesn't remember much about her old life beyond her name and vague details and is terrified of losing anymore. Possible demon possession if she respawns too much while traveling with the MC.
Vivi and Azzzy demoted back to NPCs.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It might as well become a whole new AAA game at this point :p
  • Male and female characters in a better ratio. Some may have varying genital configuration.
  • In order to avoid the game speaking for the player and the "it's not you, it's the Champion" situations, the player has to pick certain likes and dislikes during character creation. This will affect enemy attacks and certain character interactions.
  • Choosing who you want as companions.
  • Body measures are toned down.
  • Furries become kemonomimi by default.
  • Some kinks are changed or removed, and other kinks are added or replace the removed ones.
  • Kaelirra's Tears stack.
  • There are separate slots for at will and stance powers.
  • Better kitsune plot/one that does not exist in a bubble.
  • Keep Etheryn's "princeling" abandoned plot. Maybe.
  • Being able to join Kasyrra's cult. This might give the game's title some sense.

Blackguard

Jan 16, 2024
Ohh yeah! Body measures is another big one for me too if you mean things like height and sexual asset sizes.

TheShepard256

Assuming we can't do any major changes (like making it Science Fantasy instead of regular Fantasy):
  • The class system would be scrapped in favour of a branch-and-leaf skill tree system; going along the branches unlocks more abilities and perks, while going along the leaves improves them. That said, the classes would still exist in the form of each having one or two branches corresponding to their archetype(s). To accomodate this, the level cap is raised significantly, and individual levels are less impactful but come more frequently. Some abilities would still be exclusive to training, equipping certain items, and/or soulbinds. Under this system, companions would start with only one or two branches, but unlock more where in the current game they'd unlock an alternate moveset - the outfits associated with those movesets would become cosmetic options, except in cases where they're necessary to use those skills lore-wise (e.g. Azzy's bimbo and dragon forms).
  • More starting race options, including hybrids, but not dominant-breeding races or races native to the Frost Marches; "foreign" races (e.g. tanuki or nekomata) could be valid if a justification was made for them being present in Savarra.
  • Champ wouldn't be a recessive breeder, and would always produce hybrids unless the other parent is the same initial race as them, or is from a dominant-breeding race.
  • Temporary companions and summons would be controllable in the same manner as permanent companions, depending on setting. Additonally, combat only ends when all controllable allies are defeated, not just Champ.
  • The Wayfort would have the option to display unique items as trophies, so long as the item isn't equipped or in your inventory.
  • As Kesil said, some customisation over what your Champ's into.
  • Also inspired Kesil: a settings option to change all pure-bred anthros to kemonomimi with ausar levels of furriness (maybe slightly more, as they could retain digitigrade legs), and for fairness's sake the opposite option to change all pure-bred kemonomimi to anthros; the default would be as it currently is. In either case, hybrids would retain a level of furriness between those of their parents e.g. at the all-kemonomimi setting, Berwyn would have human limbs, and at the all-anthro setting he'd be unchanged.
  • Speaking of Berwyn, he'd still be a companion, and his storyline would've progressed as his original author intended. No body-changing shenanigans here - that's reserved for...
  • Brint/Brienne would be gender-fluid, and Brienne's personality would be no different from Brint's. Instead of the cursed armour, his quest would involve something that allows him to change his sex and gender appearance at-will without having to use alchemy every single time; prior to this, changing his body would require Champ to either provide the money to buy the ingredients, or simply provide the ingredients or final products directly. Also, she can retain his cock as Brienne. She won't change appearance while pregnant (aside from adding/removing her cock when she feels like it), as being pregnant makes her feel feminine all the time instead of some of the time.
  • More valid options for corrupt players - I probably wouldn't take them myself aside from curiosity, but that's more for the sake of fairness towards those who want to play that way. (It also makes the choice to be pure or corrupt more meaningful, as you're not punished for taking one route any more than you are for taking the other.) Kasyrra would still be the main antagonist, since she's a threat to Champ's autonomy regardless of how corrupt they are; also, joining her would constitute such a massive shift in plot trajectory that I'd classify it as a major change, and I'm assuming we can't do that.
  • More men (both cis and trans) and other non-women, though again that's more for the sake of fairness than my personal tastes.
  • The kitsune content would be less bubble-like and fatalistic; while the den as a whole would still be isolationist, there would be some who push for better relations with the locals. With Champ's encouragement and/or support, the latter would actively attempt to engage with Njorhaalt, and might even split off from the main den to form their own society; this group would be led by Kinu (though with different reasons depending on whether she's Inari or Hime) and include Hitoshi, Kohaku, Kazuo, and maybe Hinata, Yuzu and Kiri (if you helped them prior to defeating the alraune) (EDIT: also maybe Tetsuya, if you've got a good enough relationship with him; sorry I forgot him when I initially made this post) - however, if this happens, Kiyoko might leave the party due to being aligned with the den. Keros himself wouldn't interfere, but will still keep an eye on the situation to both monitor its potential impact, and for his own personal amusement.
  • Similarly, the ending of the druid's FungusQuest would be less fatalistic (and less implicitly fatal for the victims). (Note: I haven't actually played through it myself, I'm basing this off what I've read on this forum.)
  • Kinu would still have to face Raphael and his goons by herself, but Champ could still insist on training her ("If I can't be there to protect you, I want to be certain you can protect yourself"). This would level her up for subsequent encounters, making them easier.
  • Kazuo would either let you have his mechsuit/power armour, or build another one for you, if you complete a quest for him. He'll also teach you the ability to summon his puppets - they'd be weaker than normal summons, but would be a Recharge power instead of Encouter.
  • A corrupt option: demonifying Ryn. As a demon, her obsession would be securing her throne and expanding her rule with no-one to stop or control her - including Champ. As such, if she's at low Confidence, she'll recognise that Champ has been abusing and/or grooming her in a similar manner to her sister, and she'll leave the party, only returning temporarily when Champ goes after Alissa; however, at high Confidence, she'll trust and love them enough to remain, and will take their advice but needs to be persuaded to take any option that's too different to what she'd pick if no advice is given. She'll also lose the chastity cage immediately, and become a valid option for taking that dragon-spear (note: like with FungusQuest above, I haven't played through that content yet and am going off what I've read on this forum) - in fact, if present, she'll take it without player input, by force if necessary. Of course, she'll TF/glamour herself so she doesn't look like a demon to anyone who she doesn't want knowing she's a demon. Finally, she'll eventually find out that Kasyrra is trying to figure out how a demon can reproduce without producing imps, and try to pursue the same goal herself (potentially involving allying with her and becoming an enemy to Champ if she left the party, or stealing/salvaging/etc. her research if she's still in it).
  • Another corrupt option involving Ryn: if she's not a demon when she ascends to the throne and is at low Confidence, Champ can effectively make her a puppet queen and pull her strings.

Last edited:

Melon_ear

Jul 27, 2022
- sex gated items are always worst in slot
- sex scenes are the only walls of text, regular
gameplay and interactions are short
descriptions or dialogue with options for how
you want to react, this cuts down on speaking
for the player and being very very wrong
- option to start the game trans as any race
- ghostlight is accounted for by all writers
- more men of all kinds
- more dom/bottom instead of dom/sub dynamics
- less hyper in cock, ass, and boobs
- "if you dont like it, dont play it" is actually true without the caveat that it will bite you in the ass because there is only ever one way to stop a derranged cultist and stop a wraith from nibbling at a god
- gweyr quest has conflict beyond sanders being butthurt and doesnt gate the valkyries and dawnsword
- sanders isnt an idiot
- champ isnt horny by default

Albel

Aug 28, 2015
If doing a corrupt route, being able to corrupt at least 80% of the people you meet.

Reactions: miru

D'Angelo

Nov 20, 2020
-All futas would have scenes where they catch.
-Ryn gets a pussy. (Lul)
-Preg content is already very good, so more of it
-a few more important fights would be 1v1s for greater narrative weight and epicness
-More content specifically recognizing masculine champions
-Married ladies who crave some champ cock. Most with their husbands approval, some behind their backs
-Couples of 2 ladies that want to form a family, being both female they request the ready and available champion to knock either or both of them up, repeatedly.
-More normally dominant ladies who submit to a worthy champ, by basis of victory in honorable combat or some other virtue. But classic all amazons want Hercules trope.
-Across the game, more frequently ladies would have some traits on personality and attitude similar to Brienne, the GOAT.

HK-47

May 17, 2017
  • Add more power slots.
  • Add ranged At-Will spells for the currently unused damage types (Holy, Frost, Storm), as well as a better option than Firebolt.
  • Add offensively-focused At-Will stances for Warriors and Thieves.
  • Add the option post Wayfort-acquisition to gain a Warg animal companion like Demon’s Shadow or Narcie, which you can summon.
  • Advance the setting out of the Bronze Age.
  • Change all furry characters/races to monster people, as suggested above.
  • More scenes were the champ can power bottom.
  • A better ratio of male & female characters, as suggested above (Especially in regards to companions).
  • Viviane, Agni, & Azzy would all be demoted to non-companion NPCs, with all three being made potential Wayfort recruits.
  • Bring Berwyn back as a companion.
  • Remove the gender-bending transformations for both Brint and Berwyn.
  • Overhaul Quin, by sorting out the various issues his writing has that have been thoroughly discussed on other threads.
  • Ditch the current gear balance system in favor of something more like D&D, particularly in the case of artifacts like the Dawnsword. I want my badass magic lightsaber, you heathens!
  • On the subject of the Dawnsword, add a few more legitimately LOL worthy quests like The High Ground.

Last edited:

SSS019

Apr 13, 2021
The best content in the game for me by far is futa/femboy stuff, where you can do something to exapand/change their cock and balls. I'd increase the quantity of this.

For a few examples,

When you get the option to change Berwyn's cock size, I'd add a few larger sizes.

After uncaging Etheryn, I'd add a way to increase her cock/balls size (by a lot).

I'd make it so that when Meira steals size from you, it actually increases her size. This would be my favorite. Best possible addition to the game imo, though it would take a ton of work obviously and would never happen. But if she could steal like, a ton of size off your cock and balls, to the point she had the largest cock in the game? That'd be wicked. Maybe it could be implemented in a limited fashion though? Where a couple of possible sizes? Would still love that.

Also, some non-futa female character that you can turn into a giant futa taur with a schlong bigger than Behemoth's would be awesome.

All of this is highly unrealistic, pretty sure the larger size for Etheryn is confirmed not happening, but it would be wicked to have anything like this.

Ultra Chad

Aug 22, 2022
-First of all I would get rid of racial stats.
-Have full customization of the champ during character creation so you can choose any race (except soulbounds)
-Make it where all non-sterile champs with dicks can impregnate everyone they have vaginal sex with unless they are infertile or lore reasons.
-All the Champs offspring will be will have aspects from both parents.
-Berwyn/Wynne will still be companions.
-The Champ can marry anyone that you can have sex with if you can afford it.
-All NPCs will be bisexual so no one will be locked out based on their sex.
-Add more female Goblins and Humans.
-Have Aileh and Byvernia become recruitable companions.

Dbj614

Jan 8, 2023
More bad ends with random mobs honestly.
My two favorite scenes are losing to the corrupted lupines and the imp gang subjugation loss. I like that there’s a counter for losing to the centaur pack and after it happens 4 times in a row they just tie you up and take you back to their village and now you’re their sex slave, but that counter gets reset if you win against them. There’s a lot of mobs where after a certain amount of losses (mainly thinking imps, corrupted lupines, vaush and orcs pre orc camp, demon cultists, and Mino miners) I would love it if after the typical fucking they give me, an additional scene is added where they approach my fucked silly form, tied my wrists behind my back, tie my ankles together, fasten a gag and blind fold, and drag me back to their base/camp.

Full text of how long i last before i submit to being their sex slave would be cool, but all that’s needed is a quick end scene of how the next time im seen is by one of my previous companions or an npc from hawkethorne. Im scantily clad and have stamps of ownership and new piercings (if I have a cock a chastity cage has been adorned). Some type of scene where I get fucked silly in front of those people and am either verbally taunted or forced to proclaim my submission before being dragged off and used for the rest of my days and loving every second.
Anyway long story short, my only addition to make this game perfect for me is bad ends if you lose or surrender to enemy mobs one too many times.

Reactions: Tony_Redgrave

TheGoldenMeme

Nov 19, 2021
your mom's house
Assuming we can't do any major changes (like making it Science Fantasy instead of regular Fantasy):
  • The class system would be scrapped in favour of a branch-and-leaf skill tree system; going along the branches unlocks more abilities and perks, while going along the leaves improves them. That said, the classes would still exist in the form of each having one or two branches corresponding to their archetype(s). To accomodate this, the level cap is raised significantly, and individual levels are less impactful but come more frequently. Some abilities would still be exclusive to training, equipping certain items, and/or soulbinds. Under this system, companions would start with only one or two branches, but unlock more where in the current game they'd unlock an alternate moveset - the outfits associated with those movesets would become cosmetic options, except in cases where they're necessary to use those skills lore-wise (e.g. Azzy's bimbo and dragon forms).
  • More starting race options, including hybrids, but not dominant-breeding races or races native to the Frost Marches; "foreign" races (e.g. tanuki or nekomata) could be valid if a justification was made for them being present in Savarra.
  • Champ wouldn't be a recessive breeder, and would always produce hybrids unless the other parent is the same initial race as them, or is from a dominant-breeding race.
  • Temporary companions and summons would be controllable in the same manner as permanent companions, depending on setting. Additonally, combat only ends when all controllable allies are defeated, not just Champ.
  • The Wayfort would have the option to display unique items as trophies, so long as the item isn't equipped or in your inventory.
  • As Kesil said, some customisation over what your Champ's into.
  • Also inspired Kesil: a settings option to change all pure-bred anthros to kemonomimi with ausar levels of furriness (maybe slightly more, as they could retain digitigrade legs), and for fairness's sake the opposite option to change all pure-bred kemonomimi to anthros; the default would be as it currently is. In either case, hybrids would retain a level of furriness between those of their parents e.g. at the all-kemonomimi setting, Berwyn would have human limbs, and at the all-anthro setting he'd be unchanged.
  • Speaking of Berwyn, he'd still be a companion, and his storyline would've progressed as his original author intended. No body-changing shenanigans here - that's reserved for...
  • Brint/Brienne would be gender-fluid, and Brienne's personality would be no different from Brint's. Instead of the cursed armour, his quest would involve something that allows him to change his sex and gender appearance at-will without having to use alchemy every single time; prior to this, changing his body would require Champ to either provide the money to buy the ingredients, or simply provide the ingredients or final products directly. Also, she can retain his cock as Brienne. She won't change appearance while pregnant (aside from adding/removing her cock when she feels like it), as being pregnant makes her feel feminine all the time instead of some of the time.
  • More valid options for corrupt players - I probably wouldn't take them myself aside from curiosity, but that's more for the sake of fairness towards those who want to play that way. (It also makes the choice to be pure or corrupt more meaningful, as you're not punished for taking one route any more than you are for taking the other.) Kasyrra would still be the main antagonist, since she's a threat to Champ's autonomy regardless of how corrupt they are; also, joining her would constitute such a massive shift in plot trajectory that I'd classify it as a major change, and I'm assuming we can't do that.
  • More men (both cis and trans) and other non-women, though again that's more for the sake of fairness than my personal tastes.
  • The kitsune content would be less bubble-like and fatalistic; while the den as a whole would still be isolationist, there would be some who push for better relations with the locals. With Champ's encouragement and/or support, the latter would actively attempt to engage with Njorhaalt, and might even split off from the main den to form their own society; this group would be led by Kinu (though with different reasons depending on whether she's Inari or Hime) and include Hitoshi, Kohaku, Kazuo, and maybe Hinata, Yuzu and Kiri (if you helped them prior to defeating the alraune) (EDIT: also maybe Tetsuya, if you've got a good enough relationship with him; sorry I forgot him when I initially made this post) - however, if this happens, Kiyoko might leave the party due to being aligned with the den. Keros himself wouldn't interfere, but will still keep an eye on the situation to both monitor its potential impact, and for his own personal amusement.
  • Similarly, the ending of the druid's FungusQuest would be less fatalistic (and less implicitly fatal for the victims). (Note: I haven't actually played through it myself, I'm basing this off what I've read on this forum.)
  • Kinu would still have to face Raphael and his goons by herself, but Champ could still insist on training her ("If I can't be there to protect you, I want to be certain you can protect yourself"). This would level her up for subsequent encounters, making them easier.
  • Kazuo would either let you have his mechsuit/power armour, or build another one for you, if you complete a quest for him. He'll also teach you the ability to summon his puppets - they'd be weaker than normal summons, but would be a Recharge power instead of Encouter.
  • A corrupt option: demonifying Ryn. As a demon, her obsession would be securing her throne and expanding her rule with no-one to stop or control her - including Champ. As such, if she's at low Confidence, she'll recognise that Champ has been abusing and/or grooming her in a similar manner to her sister, and she'll leave the party, only returning temporarily when Champ goes after Alissa; however, at high Confidence, she'll trust and love them enough to remain, and will take their advice but needs to be persuaded to take any option that's too different to what she'd pick if no advice is given. She'll also lose the chastity cage immediately, and become a valid option for taking that dragon-spear (note: like with FungusQuest above, I haven't played through that content yet and am going off what I've read on this forum) - in fact, if present, she'll take it without player input, by force if necessary. Of course, she'll TF/glamour herself so she doesn't look like a demon to anyone who she doesn't want knowing she's a demon. Finally, she'll eventually find out that Kasyrra is trying to figure out how a demon can reproduce without producing imps, and try to pursue the same goal herself (potentially involving allying with her and becoming an enemy to Champ if she left the party, or stealing/salvaging/etc. her research if she's still in it).
  • Another corrupt option involving Ryn: if she's not a demon when she ascends to the throne and is at low Confidence, Champ can effectively make her a puppet queen and pull her strings.
I have no notes. It's nigh-on perfect.

WISDOM

Jun 24, 2023
Changes for creative freedom:
- More starting races. There are some races that I think shouldn't be locked behind transformation, and should rather be in the character creation screen. Minotaurs, Boreal Elves, Salamanders, and Goblins should be available as starting races.

-Rewritten backgrounds. I've thought a lot about how to word this one. I think too many of the backgrounds put you into this box of "You journeyed up north for X reason," what if I don't want to be from down south? Why can't I be from places like Tronarii, Tychris, Khor'minos, Jassira, or the Sailgraves?

-Backgrounds being tied to class. I should be able to me a White Mage with a Barbarian background, Hretha exists so you can't tell me it isn't possible.

NSFW changes:
-Remove the futa content. Get rid of it, I hate it, snap it out of existence faster than Thanos did the MCU.

-Remove anything related to docking. As far I'm aware, there's only that one scene with one of Evergreen's daughters, but regardless; get rid of it.

-Sex scene expansions. Hethia needs an expansion really bad; the poor girl has been treated like a plot device for the last three years I think. The Harem Cats need one, as do Carmen and Gywn in my opinion.

-N.T.R content. BEFORE YOU SHOOT ME, I mostly envision this from the perspective of the player character doing the cucking rather than getting cucked themselves. But to make it fair, I'd add the option for you to be cucked as well, maybe via event of just generally being negligent towards your romantic partners.

Gameplay Changes:
Inhale -CUSTOMIZABLE COMPANIONS. To be honest, the stats aren't even the problem, it's the abilities. Like let's take Cait for example, she's a decent healer in the early game, but if you build a white mage you literally invalidate by the time you get to the Winter City. If I could give her something like Lay on Hands or Greater Heal then I'd actually have a reason to keep her around. This would also eliminate the need to make more companion sets.

-Regional weapons and armor. This is mostly for fashion purposes rather than true gameplay balance, but I think some weapons and armor should be shifted around and distributed to regional vendors, with the addition of some new pieces. Half of Vitruvius' stuff is invalidated because Ogrish sells it earlier in the game, let him sells stuff like the Tower Shield and other legionary themed gear. I also envision Zuzaan selling nomad/Mongol themed stuff.

-Stat checks. I haven't actually taken a look at the code of COC2, but the way I understand stat checks to work is that the game checks for for an attribute to be over a certain number rather than making an actual roll. I think this is silly, what do you mean I can't overpower Brienne when I'm fucking her because my strength score is 20 instead of 21?

-Player agency changes. This is mostly little stuff, like how the game basically disincentivizes you for claiming the Wayfort for yourself rather than for the Boreal Elves, or how you can't chose the corrupt ending for the Centaur Village because it's just blatantly unfinished.

Worldbuilding/Story Changes:
-Remove the Kitsune. Don't get me wrong, I love the floofs, but they don't belong in this game. I understand why, TOBS made them that way on purpose, but that doesn't excuse the fact they're just put away in this bubble where they have this impact on the world but also don't have this impact on the world. It's infuriating, so I'd opt to just get rid of them. In their place, I'd expand the druidic faction of the Boreal Elves.

-Lets talk about the Seven. I think it's stupid that this game has a potentially discoverable bombshell as big as "Yeah the Gods are the same creatures that almost genocided all life on this planet," and then turns around and says "Lmao this information will have no impact whatsoever." That's asinine, sure, no one else would believe you if you told them but it should definitely have an effect on your PLAYER CHARACTER, especially if they're some sworn to one of these gods. This information should have a tangible effect in the fact that it should influence your decision making, there needs to be dialogue options reflecting the fact we have this knowledge even if NPC don't know we do.

-Change the setting from Bronze to Iron age. We don't know how long the Godswar lasted, but The First Corruption is said to have lasted "decades," so that's maybe 20-50 years. If we tack on an extra ten for the actual war, that's 30-60 years at maximum. The design document states that the game takes place around 250 years after the fact, These people not re-implementing ironworking is both a reach and just plain silly. "But Wisdom! the Devs said that iron also costs more to manufacture-" Khor'minos has Roman-esque baths, actual infrastructure, and a working bureaucracy, I don't wanna hear it.

-Lets talk about the Seven, again. The gods don't infight as much as you'd think they would given how their divinity works. When Keros described his Kitsune as his "Powerbase," this gave me the impress that the Seven are only as powerful as their base of worship. If that's the case, why aren't Velun, Tira, or Mallach trying to convert Lumia's followers or vice versa? I want to see these mfs ARGUE at the annual pantheon meeting about how best to deal with Kasyrra and her goons, This brings me to another point, worship of the Seven seems to be imposing monotheistic rules or a polytheistic faith. NPCs will be like "Oh, you're Lumian," or "Oh, you worship Mallach," as if they're referring to a foreign religion when that's just not how polytheism worked.

Ok that's kinda it. If I missed anything I wanted to change, I'm sure it's been said in here already.

Last edited:

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I'm not a stickler for changes, but when it comes to quality of life improvements, I wouldn't mind adding my own requests or changes.

• More character customization options at the start such as your character's body type, the size of their ass, their genitalia and choice of pronouns, and how masculine or feminine they are.
  • An additional Ranger class where the player's starting weapon is a shortbow and powers would be Ranger's Stance, Take Cover, and Crackle Powder.
  • Bring back the Resolve mechanic.
  • Being able to enhance or enchant weapons through blacksmiths or enchanters.
  • More casual clothing options like a kimono, footwear such as heeled shoes and boots, and unique ones such as Royal Boots, Kunoichi Gloves, and a Shrine Maiden outfit.
  • Slightly increase the player's inventory size to 24.
  • More companions, the better. I think Berwyn should return to companion status minus the transformation bit in his questline, Eryka would fit the cleric role, Garret would be more of the warrior and brawler, Shar would obviously lack the ability to fly but makes up for it with her various tricks, Hinata would be more suited to a thief role, Lusina would also fit the warrior role, Ahmri would retain some her powers from Harboring a Fugitive with some additions, Liaden would also fit the cleric role, and Aileh would be the party's powerhouse.
  • Increase the party size to four characters at a time.
  • As soon as you step out into the old forest for the first time, instead you see a silhouette of a minotaur attacking the wolves. You have the choice of making out the silhouette to either be male (Brint) or female (Brienne).
  • If you have completed Right of Conquest with Arona as the new Chieftain, when you to war camp, Arona will ask the player character what she should do with her people. The player is given the choice of having her people leave when the journey's finished, or stay and offer trade with Hawkthorne.
  • If you have completed Missing Meows by freeing the catgirls, an additional option after saving them should be that they could stay and help out in Hawkthorne.
  • If you completed the Specter of the Wild event with Atheldred and Synneva reconciling over Etheryn, Ryn would also get the Sun Arrow power instead.
  • If you had encountered Lusamine or Janeen in the Foothill before meeting them in Hawkethorne, you can ask them why they were harassing caravans and travelers in the Foothills.
  • Being able to interact with the Kitsune scouts, Hitoshi, and Kazuo at the Kitsune Den.
  • Also, having a hot spring in the Kitsune Den.
  • The Wayfort would be a second base for your companions.
  • A redemption path for Kasyrra where the player tells her that she is wrong and that she has to stop, but of course, Kasyrra would be too stubborn to consider.
  • This is from Blackguard's idea, but Ryn here would instead be born male but has been abused and trained by Alissa to be more feminine as well as placing the chastity cage to keep Ryn's virginity for herself.
  • Being able to ask other characters about their races for world building, like Cait for catfolk, Etheryn - Boreal elves, Azyrran - Hornetfolk, etc.
  • Being able to top characters like Quintillus, Elyon, Tetsuya, and Keros.
  • A strap-on for the female player character.

For how some these characters would join:
  • Eryka would be in the church after helping her back to town. The player would then meet Eryka and are given the option to ask her to join. At first she refuses, given her fear of running into Kasyrra again, but the player could push further that she could be a welcome addition to the group after seeing her combat skills firsthand and that they'll need all the help they can get. But Eryka is still hesitant and worries she'll slow the player character. But Brother Sanders overheard the conversation and asks Eryka why she expresses doubt. Eryka explains her reason to Brother Sanders, but he assures Eryka her purpose as a paladin of Velun. This seemed to raise Eryka's spirit a little bit, and after a minute of silence, Eryka agrees to join your party.
  • If you took Garret with you for Shades of the Past, when you turn the quest in to Garth, the player character mentions they wouldn't have made it through without Garret's help. Garth would comment how his son finally did something useful other than sitting around all day. Garret gets offended by it, but Garth assures him it was just a joke. Nevertheless, he is satisfied with the result. After that, Garret asks the player if he could them since he wants to do something more. If the player says yes, Garret becomes ecstatic, and Garth tells the player character to keep Garret safe.
  • For Shar, if you completed her quest Ugly Duckling, she’ll ask if she wants to join you as a way to return the favor. If she’s currently in your party, she’ll confront Zhara about her being mean and why they’re okay with harassing people out in the Foothills.
  • If you fought Lusina enough times before talking to Atani to continue the Harboring a Fugitive questline, if you did, Lusina stops in front of the player character and Ahmri and knows where they were going but tells them that are centaurs waiting outside the entrance of the camp and are prepared for a attack. She offered to lure the centaurs away while the player character, Ahmri, and the player character’s party sneak inside the camp. After you completed the quest, either saving or destroying the camp, Lusina will offer to join the player character’s cause at no charge.
  • Speaking of Ahmri, if you completed Harboring a Fugitive, depending on the player’s actions: If you had saved the Centaur Village, Ahmri will wish to follow the player character as a way to thank them for saving the camp and her father. Or if the camp is destroyed, Ahmri wants to follow you since she has nowhere else to go.
  • For Hinata, when visiting the Kitsune Den, Nakano will have an important mission which has you investigating rumors of kitsune wandering deep into the Frostwood which Nakano thinks could be related to various abductions in the region. Nakano already has Azami’s scouts called to help investigate. Upon meeting the trio, depending on the player’s actions, either by providing them with food in the old forest, or from the Den of Foxes quest, they would be either bitter or eager to aid the player character. The scouting trio replaces the player’s current party as temporary party members here. The player character and the scouting trio then meet with Kurako who tells them that some kitsune have dragged some humans into the Frostwood. This leads them into a small encampment where they fight a few other kitsune. This leads the player into a dungeon. At the end of it, they discover that the victims had all of their life energy completed because the kitsune responsible were indoctrinated by the cultists operating in the region led by the Faceless Blade. The player character is then separated from the scouting trio and are confronted face-to-face with Faceless Blade who calls the player character an annoyance for disrupting Tollus’s plans. But before Faceless Blade can strike the player character, they are saved by Kurako who fights Faceless Blade. The Faceless Blade retreats and the player character reunites with the scouting trio. The player character immediately returns to the Kitsune Den and reports what they saw to Komari. If the player has also completed either the Harboring a Fugitive, Getting in the Closet, and Winter Wolf quests, the player character tells her that this isn’t the first time they encountered the cult. They tell Komari about what happened at the temple during the prologue as well as the fate of Calla. Komari starts to grow concerned and Nakano suggests they send more patrols but Komari turns it down instead suggesting they remain close to the Den and be more vigilant. Regardless, Komari thanks the player character for reporting the information to them, completing the quest. But as the player character and their party leaves the Den, they are confronted by Hinata, Kiri, and Yuzu. Hinata thanks the player character for everything they had done for them and their Den. However, Hinata suggests he wants to follow the player character, stating if the cultist and demon threat is real, then he wants to help however he can. This shocks Kiri and Yuzu since their leader is leaving them. But Hinata assures them that his leave will be temporary until the quest is over. Of course, the player can choose if they can bring Hinata with them or not.
  • For Aileh, after completing the first round of the Wayfort renovations, the player meets Aileh who asks them why they are on this journey and against her mother. Depending on the player’s interactions with Kasyrra, either to romance, stop her wicked plans, or to kill her, in any case, Aileh adds that the events after the Winter Palace, Aileh has tried to follow her mother’s orders, but takes notices of the player’s influence on the world up to that point which led to Aileh having an internal conflict in herself if she believes what Kasyrra’s doing is right. Depending on the player's corruption level and their path with Kasyrra, the player character tells Aileh that they should aid them in following Kasyrra or stop her. But if the player is on the rival path, Aileh will refuse to follow the player character.

Last edited:
Dec 9, 2018
-More character customization at the start (homeland, starting equipment, more backgrounds etc.)
-Taur, Naga, and Slime transformations
-Racial Checks for hybrid races
-An enchantment system for weapons and armor
-More perks of both combat and sexual variety
-Stances as their own slot
-New companions (I want Eryka and Garret so bad)
-Keep Berwyn as a companion
-Soulbounds for some of the other Seven (Velun in particular for me, we already got sun mommy now give me tree daddy)
-Extra inventory space
-Wraith content (maybe even wraith corruption separate from demon corruption)
-This one is probably going to be relatively niche, but give Brint and Brienne each others sets (Brienne gets winter knight and Brint gets pyromancer)
-Regional weapons and armor. This is mostly for fashion purposes rather than true gameplay balance, but I think some weapons and armor should be shifted around and distributed to regional vendors, with the addition of some new pieces. Half of Vitruvius' stuff is invalidated because Ogrish sells it earlier in the game, let him sells stuff like the Tower Shield and other legionary themed gear. I also envision Zuzaan selling nomad/Mongol themed stuff.
-This I like

teawolf

Jan 30, 2024
There are whole threads for what you want in COC2 and your gripes with it.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
But for real this time, I've been typing this for a hot minute. There are some things I'd like to see if I had the armchair to twirl my mustache in.

Gameplay
• Pokemon style element system (especially the status effects) with a touch of SMT.
• Lust meter from TiTs gets thrown in but gets rebranded as a stagger meter from FF13 n Sekiro.
• Armor and Health would work differently, the numbers would be smaller (rarely would things pass double digits) with an emphasis on direct mechanics/determanism rather than rng reliance:
Direct attack - (regular attacks) equates to the amount of health a character has in addition to what weapons provide and armor reduces those hits but can be targeted directly and loses 20% per generic hit taken unless a specific ability would do more.
Weakness - pokemon element system comes into play, applies 1.5 multipler to damage dealt and stagger damage, and reduces the unit that dealt the damage stagger meter by 15% of total meter
Crits - apply 2.0 multipler to damage
• Weapons:
Function - mainly would provide an element the character deal out in generic damage, how much armor ignored or armor damage dealt, and additional stats.
Handling - Most weapons can be duel wield if the strength requirements are met. Perks can be made for specfic heavy weapon handling.
Shields - they act as second weapon in hand i.e. they can deal damage, stagger damage or both in addition protection from Crits and stats provided.
• There would multiple ways of defending health other than armour:
Blocks - negates damage but takes stagger damage
Deflects - halve damage taken, takes stagger damage but cannot be staggered of deflects, reduces deflect chance per trigger
Evasion- Dodge it Gohan!!! :p
Resistances - complete damage negation, reduces stagger by 20% of total meter
• The Environment would play apart in the combat, think Fire emblem.
• As TheShepard256 said, temporary companions and summons should be controllable in combat. Combat only ends when all controllable allies are defeated, not just Champ.
• Armor (that includes head, arms and legs) comes in one set, undergarments come in one set, two slots for accesories. They must be regional specific and include but not limited to description of item and lore (get your Miyazaki on)
•Debilitating status effects that persist outside of combat; mood (horny, demoralized, angry, etc), injuries, and diseases (of both sexual and nonsexual variety). Also applies to companions, depending on the severity or affiliction character could be forced out of the party back to Garth's or unavailable for days at a time.
•Tease functions as more of a taunt than a source of damage and would work similar to TiTs; does stagger damage but only if unit has that fetish, would be an effective way of applying mood status effects to foes and also ups the rate of finding rare item at the end of battle.
•Blackguard had right with the companians and classes so no need to change perfection but I'd just keep it on trios for the sake of balance.

Setting
• This part is where my personal tastes in media will show but I'd definately enjoy a world that is a lot more dangerous and brutal, keep the horny n jokes but add more danger into the mix. I don't want characters to tell me the world is dangerous, I want the world to show me its dangerous; there should be a reason why the world is so sexually charged, because the world and nature kills often so it would make sense why the culture would be so sexual charged and freeform. There should be monsters and creatures roaming Savarra to the point that they are in folklore, which would also make it convenient for adventuring to be a regular but deadly occurance.
• A lot Blackguard and Sheperd256 wants are just spot on when it comes onto Companions and setting.

Story/Worldbuilding
•The OG Gods just up and bailing is a bit underwhelming to me. I'd have them perform a Ragnarök with most dead, few of them that remain were either dying or too injured to rule, thus those that remained scattered gigantic monuments around Savarra depicting and detailing culture, mathematics, and systems of governance and magics for the races to decipher; all the ingredents to make sure their creations didn't self-destruct because they weren't around.
• All that is made moot because centuries later the incident that causes the wraith war happens, civilization gets reset along with most the ppl who understood the old ways, and the Seven are born as new Gods, things progress as
• The Seven are young Gods and do not know how to manage their power (yet), exhausted by the fact there are millions of souls screaming in them, they destabilize and desperse onto higher planes of existence. They draw upon the various knowledge of the fallen and through their understanding of the godstones figure out various forms of manifestation as well as statcraft and other forms of governance. They mainly manifest in dreams but have found ways of circumventing their problem through various means of temperary incarnation:
Velun - Sticks to the forest and is basically a hippy God, his voice can be sometimes heard in the rustling of leaves in Grand forests, and a stronger connection can be made by imbibing certain shrooms during rituals. He chooses not to physically manifest at all.
Lumia - She choose the highiest point of the North where the auroara allows her to focus and draw energy from the stars to manifest herself, but she's basically beholden to the mountain. She can't stray too far or she'll desperse, the farther away from the mountain peak she is the weaker she gets.
Mallach and Harpy Goddes (I dont remember her name ;p ) - They lead a very select set of followers to a minerals and metals that are of the same make as the Godstones the Old ones left. Mallach's followers melt the gold-hued metal down, perform a 9 day sex orgy in the middle a sigil to charge the area for him, then a male primed by a mallach will drink the molten drink. It kills the boy, his soul goes to Mallach's dream realm and Mallach manifest in his body( fully healed and look even better), Mallach would look just as how Moire draws him but his tongue is golden and there's a long golden stripe that runs from his bottom lip to his perinium. For the process is much the same for the Storm Goddes, but there is a lot more singing and dancing, and spellcasting into the sky than just sex and poetry, instead she prefers the mineral and metal to be molded into stake and it driven into her heart as it allows her to tune into the "world's song" (aka the God frequency, look it up). Their vessels don't last too long though, only 13 years the most.
The Snake Milf goes about incarnating by taking powerful mages, pluging them into a magical construct that uses them as a processor that essntailly conjures her into reality but at a underpowered state that lasts her as long as the mages are a alive. She need a lot them.
Tira gets her due by having Kings make sacrifices in her name and the souls she ushers to her afterlife swear their loyality to her at her Statues, that build at laylines.
I don't remember the other one :)
•The PC's vast soul, morphing capablities, and quick growth isn't thanks to portal shinanigans but the PC get torn up and scattered in the liminal space between planes ( aka they're dead) but they come face to face with a sleeping Old God (the player does know this yet), the only one left, they would basically get the Idea of Evil (Berserk chapter 83) pep talk, reconstitues them, and has them act unconsciously as its herald. Things would playout as uasual but with the addition of the PC having the burning need to also see the Godstones.
• Kas is Perfect but the Demons and their system need a rewrite imo. I want DEMONS, mofos that will drink the blood your children while forcing you to watch their friends take turns with your spouse all the while corrupting you into a one them. As they are now, their too Goofy to be a threat and honestly aren't too different from the norm - most ppl in this setting are ok with the causal violence and rape that happens and slavery is only frowned upon it its "your ppl".
I'd want revamp their power and authority system too make them seem harsher:
Ambition - They'd climb the ranks as per Nine Degrees of Diabolical Spirits, they'd never get to Kas's rank but it is a goal for them other than servitude. They believe they are improving themselves and this is a better life for them.
The mysterious Lethcite can be used for power ups but it's extermely useful for magitech and magical rituals, so Kas would want them to store or ship them to her. They'd only be used by demons for power in the most desperate of situations. They will hang or kill men and dickgirls they make horrifyingly Libidinous as they reach climax inorder to use their seed to grow Mandragora - a plant that will reliably boosts demonic power developed by Kas in the time she spent with the hornets and Dryad, it will only grow and bloom using deadman's seed. It is just as if not better than Lethicite at improving Demonic power but kills off a potential recruits to make.
The unsullied(as they'd call ppl who aren't fully corrupted but under its sway) are reasources - slavelabour, breeding pits, undercover cultist.
Children (The Innocent, demon slang for children, preteens, teens) - Corruption can not take root in the Innocent as they are not physically mature to handle its influence and will die from shock if overexposed. They are used as scarifices to conjure Fiends - beings of pure violence and lust (think slaneshi demons but animal-like , anything involving them equals guro). They are also used for leisurely products and activities such scarlet baths, semetress materials, music and performances. Delicacies such as Bollecham are also crafted from the Innocent (inspired by Adrenochrome conspiracies), such indulgences are reserved for high ranking demons and if there's a surplus even common demons can get in on the fun.
• Why would Kas allow this to happen? They're not of her blood or her kind, she's also a demon which means no morals so she's able to distance herself from their suffering, she understand that to win this war things aren't going to be pretty and troops need motivation, she'll set things right once she figures out how to give Demons babies and is ruling the world.

Character customization
• Stated by everyone, a lot more options to craft the characters appearance at the start.
• Stated again by everyone the ability to craft your characters taste/fetishes, ideally it would replace the perks you select at the start since they are redundant.
Oddly enough I think my opinion here is in the minority:
  • limit the amount of races to a core cast, the amount of different species in one country without any beef or tribalism in the bronze age is too goofy. I'd have the core species and their subspecies set at: Humans, Orcs, Elves (boreals and Wyld), Catfolk (neko and anthro), Lumpines (neko and anthro), Salamanders (Frost and fire), Minotaurs (Nothern and Southern), Centaurs, Saurians
  • Character background should be limited to 3 core paths but they come up regularly in the story and situations.
  • Tranformatives would be difficult to use in lore but easy to user for the player, no more rng. Also the player needs to secure a sample (blood or cum) from the species in conjuction to that peoples' food they want to turn into, no more eating fruit or meat to transform, you're an alchemist not a chef.
-PC would only get access to 4 starting races: Human, Catfolk (Neko or Anthro), Lumpine (Neko or Anthro), Elf (Wyld only). They would add to the character and be regularly reference as what the are would play a big part in who they are being raised in the Fatherland. The race and then background would play an important part determining stats and the character's personal history, which is referenced often and plays a part in the narrative.
- Core stats would work a bit different, you would level up just as how Blackguard said. Instead of getting a bunch points to dump you get two for every level up to lvl 15.
-At lvl 5 stays split off into personality traits that players can invest in that chimes in from time to time (similarily to Disco Elysium or FO:NV)

Everything else is Kosher

Reactions: Arai