Permanent Non-Sexable NPCs

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Just a question out of curiosity but what NPCs in COC2 will absolutely not have sex with the PC and there will never be plans to add this content outside of incest?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Garth, Sanders, Ogrish, Ivris, Nelia, Taldahs, Hitoshi and Nakano because Kinu... and probably some more that aren't coming to mind right now. The devs have said that the main reason most of the initial population of Hawkethorne is non-sexable is to avoid a repeat of TiTS where players can simply hang around the starting zone for hours and not have an incentive to leave and start with the actual questing.

EDIT: Per Balak below, Neila isn't sexable now but will be eventually.

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Garth, Sanders, Ogrish, Ivris, Nelia, Taldahs, Hitoshi and Nakano because Kinu... and probably some more that aren't coming to mind right now. The devs have said that the main reason most of the initial population of Hawkethorne is non-sexable is to avoid a repeat of TiTS where players can simply hang around the starting zone for hours and not have an incentive to leave and start with the actual questing.

I pray to every god that exists that we may never be cursed with a Tollus sex scene. Unfortunately he's the leader of a sex cult so I'm terrified he'll have at least 1 bad end based on that.

Zawarado

Aug 29, 2020
Actually Wolf, Tobs has said he doesn't mind at all if someone were to write sex scenes with Hitoshi and Nakano(being accessible to Champs with no Kinu, one of them being locked depending on who Kinu marries), just isn't high on his priority list

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
He said it in the discord I think? But I'm pretty sure I saw it said somewhere though, yeah.
Let me repeat what Savin has said... He has? You are not messing with me, are you pal? Because even if is only a minuscule chance,it still better than 0.

Shiny Boots

Mar 28, 2021
to avoid a repeat of TiTS where players can simply hang around the starting zone for hours and not have an incentive to leave and start with the actual questing.
I mean fair. I stayed on the station for in game months just going through the stories of those character before leaving. You get like four companions out of doing so.

I still preferred that freedom but TiTs does indeed have a narrative and I know no dev, indie or AAA, wants a repeat of Skyrim.

This is just cruel. All of these games need a Goblin milfs and denying us probably violates the Geneva Convention.

I do think he should at least be mentioned in a "bad end" where corruption wins.

As much as I hate this I am happy that I have a fellow Orc to be "civilized" with.

CitrusWolf

May 19, 2020
Taldahs is so cruel, why give him such a hot picture to never make him sexable

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
So Nelia... might have some sex coming maybe is what i'm gathering. Makes sense to gate it at least a little I mean not everyone will just fuck everyone at the drop of a hat. Though I was surprised seeing Nelia at the tavern and nothing for her. The tavern just seems basically liek fuck central at this point lol.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It's a frontier town, par for the course.

I mean, what else is there to do besides have sex in Hawkethorne? It's practically the middle of nowhere and it must EXPAND

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
And Garth grumbles about what you've done to his nice quite inn and gives you backhanded compliments when you don't try to score a threesome with Azzy and Lia if you help set them up. Even when you're playing a Champ who isn't fucking everyone on the Guest list. True, Cait's probably doing enough fucking for a small town just by herself and we know from random townsfolk chatter that Brint and Arona both get 'visitors' and sex with either of them is inevitably going to involve a lot of loud screams one way or another... so Garth's got a point either way.

All that and we're not paying him for our rooms. Nice gig if you can get it. :D

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
I'd like reiterate my earlier sentiment. Poor Garth. He has got to sick of our shit by now. That wayfort content can't come soon enough for him. Course, the daycare is right behind his bar, and there's a lot of kids in there to babble and make noises. I bet Garth's almost regretting that free room now, but at least we're solving everyone's problems. Except Garth. We're adding to his problems ;).

Edit: On topic, Kinu is obviously on that list. I figure it should go without saying but you never know with some people.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
We fixed half of his and towns problems.I also paid for for majority his daughters construction. And I would be willing to pay whatever he wants. So I am going to abuse his good will untill I am able to move out.