Perform at Brothel with dick.

Apr 27, 2017
Already got some one in cannon whos a herm performing and they seem to dig it. Can have some requirments like no testicals. small, or internal and that'd be consistent with whats already there. I think (not 100%) you can even have an internal penis.

All of these broaden who can perform while already being present ingame.

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Already got some one in cannon whos a herm performing and they seem to dig it. Can have some requirments like no testicals. small, or internal and that'd be consistent with whats already there. I think (not 100%) you can even have an internal penis.

All of these broaden who can perform while already being present ingame.
You can already work in the brothel as a trap. The business is called Beth's Busty Broads. I don't know if English is your native language or not, but just in case it isn't: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=broad

They also already have a bunch of hermaphrodite employees, so they don't need/want any more herms there.

Apr 27, 2017
Trying to be an ass or are you just a natural?
Yes girly boys already work at Beth's Busty Broads as you and i've pointed out, and some chicks with dicks or atleast 1 that I know of. So its not as though the PC should be barred for these when they're already present.

Reactions: Belltie

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
Yes girly boys already work at Beth's Busty Broads as you and i've pointed out, and some chicks with dicks or atleast 1 that I know of. So its not as though the PC should be barred for these when they're already present.

Holy smokes, yeah. I don't know what there is to be so cranky about. I mean, there's nothing in the definition that really excludes herms either? Like, last time I checked, we'd still consider a herm with giant boobies to be female, right?

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
If you're fishing for ways for a herm PC to work at BBBs, somebody's already suggested the hide-your-package thing and it's been turned down. It's true that futa NPCs work there, and it's further true that, if you'd paid attention to what Kat says, that they constitute the maximum number of herms the brothel is willing to employ.

It's deliberately set up as female/trap content only. I have no wish to broaden who can work there as of now. And even if I did, I'd probably do manwhore content, just to thumb my nose at everyone.

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
If you're fishing for ways for a herm PC to work at BBBs, somebody's already suggested the hide-your-package thing and it's been turned down. It's true that futa NPCs work there, and it's further true that, if you'd paid attention to what Kat says, that they constitute the maximum number of herms the brothel is willing to employ.

It's deliberately set up as female/trap content only. I have no wish to broaden who can work there as of now. And even if I did, I'd probably do manwhore content, just to thumb my nose at everyone.

Alright, gotcha - sorry for failing that reading comprehension bit. I still personally disagree with the ruling, and think it seems a little arbitrary. And I am ready to argue till I'm blue in the face that a herm still fits the definition of a busty broad. But it's your call, so my opinion doesn't really factor into it, and I don't really feel a need to push the issue. Thanks for not being an asshole in your explanations - that was nice too.

Idk OP's adgenda. But if OP wanted to write some independent, streetwalker-type whoring for a herm, do you figure that could get in?

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada

I think the reason Night Trap posted the way they did was because this idea has already been discussed, into the ground, and rejected, like Nonesuch made clear. Sometimes we get a bunch of different people posting the same ideas/questions over and over here on the forums, and eventually we can end up getting really tired of answering.

Also, for future reference: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/what-the-idea-subforum-is-for.4983/

Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
Actually, I intended no irony, malice, or condescension. The OP's spelling and grammar was bad enough that I thought they might not be a native speaker, and thus didn't know what broad actually meant. What the thread sounded like to me was "Why can't manly men work there?" which is why I so heavily emphasized what a broad was, and also mentioned that traps can work there. Maybe my reading comprehension failed or OP just worded it that poorly, but it sounded like he was asking why men couldn't work there and was pointing to hermaphrodites having a dick as a reason why males/dickgirls should be allowed to work at Beth's, which is why I pointed out that traps already can, and went on to explain that Beth's already has a ton of herms and doesn't want any more.

Manwhore content tho, whew boy. I hope this is a thing at some point.

Reactions: Zavos

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
All I can think of when people say 'manwhore content' is Fernando from SexuaLobster.
Honestly though I would like to see that content as well. Only fair that men get to whore themselves out. I mean, equal rights and all, right? And an establishment that competes against Beth's, like Stu's Strapping Studs (don't judge me it is the first thing I could come up with) would be great haha.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fisi doesn't have that in her I don't think.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That name should be indicating that males or maleherms or any cockwielder works there or just name that is not shortened to BBB but other letter? And for include word Dudes it would mean others words in name will need start for D too. Unless you can come with word staritng on L to desc males Vio.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Lou's Licentious/Lusty/Lurid/Lecherous Lads
Frank's Fuckable Fellows
Bob's Bangable Boys
Sal's Salacious Sons
Wally's Wanton... Whalers? A seafood brothel, maybe? They'd have harpoons with dildos as the head of it.

Last edited:

Candycane

Dec 9, 2016
Stan's Sturdy Studs

toritoritori

Oct 24, 2015
I'm casting my vote for Hugh's Handsome Hunks.

But regardless: until otherwise disproven, I'm going to imagine that - in it's status of being everything that BBB is not - this dudebrothel is gonna be the most upfront, and least sleazy place ever. No slave trafficking, no drugging workers into submission or mindbreaking them, no blackmail, everybody gets paid decently and is there because they want to be...

Hey. Nothing wrong with a little idealism sometimes, right?

Reactions: GTK/HLK