People playing the Android version of CoC?

wadarkhu

May 29, 2016
I love the idea of spending time at work playing CoC. But my phone is, ehh, average size, and the buttons in the android version are soooo tiny... How do you guys find it? Any tips?

I think if the buttons were just a tad bigger for that sweet thumb action it would be swell.

RadioClockwise

Jun 1, 2016
I love the idea of spending time at work playing CoC. But my phone is, ehh, average size, and the buttons in the android version are soooo tiny... How do you guys find it? Any tips?

I think if the buttons were just a tad bigger for that sweet thumb action it would be swell.

You can increase the font size. That might help.

Tricks

Jun 6, 2016
You can increase the font size. That might help.

It doesn't make the buttons bigger only the font for the game text.

I have a rather large phone and am able to just turn my phone horizontal to get bigger buttons, but I've already had the same issue. Drop down box for perks are equally small. The only thing I have found that helps with this is downloading an swf player app so that you can zoom in and out. But you'll still have the problem with not having a reliable way to see mouse-over texts.

fwyrl

May 28, 2016
I have the smallest size of droid, and I have no issues, other than the buttons on the edges being hard to hit at times, and that it can take a while to load in all the text for a large scene. The problem is, you can still click on buttons while a scene is loading, so you can accidentally choose options, or skip scenes, unknowingly. Other than that and saveing taking an absolute age, it's fine, no issues.

I do play with my phone on it's side.

Oh yeah, though, the perk drop-down.... Can that actually be scrolled on the Droid?

As for mouseover texts, those GENERALLY (not always) show up if you put your finger down not on a button, then drag it over the button. Not always though. Same issue it TiTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

fwyrl

May 28, 2016
The updates for ios, Droid, and the PC version are released at the same time, or within a few minutes, if things bug out.

They should be the exact same versions.

In addition, CoC's not really being developed anymore, so that also prevents version discrepancies.

Last edited by a moderator: