Penis size-categories in TiTS

Alone

Jun 16, 2022
Doing my normal stuff in TiTS and playing couple encounters, I noticed couple times when the game said "Penis too small" and "Penis too big" (I gave my character multiple penises for this reason) and it got me wondering; at what size does the penis' 'category' change? I would think it's every six inches, but I would like to know if someone has concrete knowledge of this.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's no such thing as 'Penis Size Categories'. NPCs have a certain capacity for each orifice. Capacity is compared to the volume of each penis.
Not all penises of the same length have the same volume. Thickness Ratio and the 'Tapered' and 'Blunt' flags are also factored in.
Any actual length check is NPC/scene specific, depending on what the writer thought was appropriate.

Captain Steele can take any size but will increase Looseness when taking a penis too big.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alone

Alone

Jun 16, 2022
There's no such thing as 'Penis Size Categories'. NPCs have a certain capacity for each orifice. Capacity is compared to the volume of each penis.
Not all penises of the same length have the same volume. Thickness Ratio and the 'Tapered' and 'Blunt' flags are also factored in.
Any actual length check is NPC/scene specific, depending on what the writer thought was appropriate.

Captain Steele can take any size but will increase Looseness when taking a penis too big.
Doesn't descriptions change with the size though? If not then I guess I've been imagining things

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Doesn't descriptions change with the size though? If not then I guess I've been imagining things
They do, yes. I don't think it has anything to do with what will fit any given NPC, though.
They might have internal guidelines for what kinds of volumes are reasonable when assigning numbers, but I don't know for certain.

Reactions: Alone

Alone

Jun 16, 2022
They do, yes. I don't think it has anything to do with what will fit any given NPC, though.
They might have internal guidelines for what kinds of volumes are reasonable when assigning numbers, but I don't know for certain.
No no no, I wasn't thinking this cuz NPCs, but because the descriptions changed, I thought there has to be certain limits in when they change, like categories as I said.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You did start by bringing up 'penis too big' or 'penis too small'.

The descriptors are certainly in bands, because a lot of them are comparisons. Interestingly, 'Knee-length', 'Forearm-length' and 'Arm-length' do take Steele's height into account.
<= 4"
<= 5"
< 7"
< 11"
< 14"
< 18"
< 30"
< 50"
< 100"
< 150"
< 270"
270" and above

Alone

Jun 16, 2022
You did start by bringing up 'penis too big' or 'penis too small'.

The descriptors are certainly in bands, because a lot of them are comparisons. Interestingly, 'Knee-length', 'Forearm-length' and 'Arm-length' do take Steele's height into account.
<= 4"
<= 5"
< 7"
< 11"
< 14"
< 18"
< 30"
< 50"
< 100"
< 150"
< 270"
270" and above
Thank you, this is exactly the information I was looking for. I don't actually have any use for it now that I think about, but my curiosity was satisfyed.