pc themed off npcs?

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
has any one made a pc based of a npc from TiTs or CoC2 in the other one for any reason may it be you like the character or like how the act/look. i myself on CoC2 saves based off demon Syri for my main corrupted playthrough. with the futazon milodan, Krio, Anno ,Erika and a few others that i can't remember. and i TiTs i have a save for kasyrra and berwyn. has anyone else done this and if so who have you made one themed off?

Reactions: Salomon

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
i created a foxmorph horsefuta!
can you guess the name?;)
she was the second pc i made in TiTs but don't have that save no more. love to she her clone that is in the wall sex place in a real scene that is not wall fucking. hell i go back to CoC every now and then for her. the og furry futa lover.
my wyld elf Charmer is a bit like Ardia after some mods in general appearance (busty, dark skin, horsecock and donut anus) and alpha personality but it wasn't by design.

latest

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
you can't bring real people into this. their minds will be crushed by all the perverted shit like futas, furries and oversized sex organs.
as outside of ryn i can think of someone that is less the 10 inches that is not a trap and even then some become hung anyways just look at del. and females/futa that have a cup size less the D-cup paige is the only one that i can think of. and i bet she will be huge in her futa expac. going to make a copy of her in CoC2 when that happens. :)

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
you can't bring real people into this. their minds will be crushed by all the perverted shit like futas, furries and oversized sex organs.
Believe me when I say that he would feel perfectly at ease in any Fenoxo world! Damn, he would probably be as close to the champion as anyone in our world has ever arrived!
The guy had 2 wives, 32 kids and sang songs that would make Miley Cyrus and The Kardashians more ashamed than a virgin prude on their honeymoon!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurore