PC and Kiai disapeared!!

Faremyss

Oct 4, 2015
I did the mission where you rescue Terry from jail. After he was rescued my portrait and Kai's disapeared! All interaction with my PC went away, i cannot chose "Faremyss" (my PC) from the "Party" tab, i cant attack, i cant do anything!! i can only select Terry, and he is the only one that attacks. i can still have sex with NPCs after i defeat them, thats not a prblem, but other than all the normal text that is PC only, i cant use my character.

I chose to insist on helping Terry when he walked through the door with the stolen loot. I chose to try and stop Miranda when she wanted sexytimes with terry in the warehouse. Before i rescued Terry from jail, i talked to the twins (obviously) and then to Lei. Did 1 mission for Lei, and sparred with him/got petted. 

I tried saving, closing the tab and loading the file to fix the problem. I tried figthing and walking around to fix the problem. it did not work :(  

I added the save file, so you can look for yourselves, i Hope this can be fixed. otherwise i have a backupfile, but its sucks since its 4 levels lower than this one and lots of missions are not taken, i dont really want to do them all over again.

View attachment WTF bug

I found out i can actually switch Kiai back into my party, but ofc i cant switch myself in or out of the party...

After trading Terry in for another teammate, namely myself, i managed to fix it. still a wierd bug

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Hrm... I think I know what might have caused this, but I'll have to look into it closer.

Even more interesting is that you can switch out Terry... so you have no people in your party at all. The game does not like this one bit >_>

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Unable to reproduce this, and the save doesn't help, unfortunately. I can indeed see that your party is pretty weird, but the save can't tell me anything about what actually caused that.

Are you able to consistently reproduce this from an earlier save?

Faremyss

Oct 4, 2015
Unable to reproduce the bug... i did the ENTIRE mission about sneaking through the mansion of Krawitz and got the same score. i didnt do the mission for lei tho, thats the only thing i didnt do this time. but i interacted the same way towards Terry. this time it all went smooth

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Well, both me and one of my editors went through the scenario you described, without being able to reproduce the bug.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
If someone can help me reliably reproduce this, I can look into it and fix it.