[Patreon][Unity] - Solar Space Station

ZLOY_BANAN

Sep 11, 2017
19ed631b993e.png

Hi there!

I recently finished translating the game into English. Unfortunately I have no funds for a professional translator and no one agreed to help me with the translation. I translated the game on my own, but I'm sure the translation is very clumsy.

I made a way to easily copy text in the game. If someone will like the game and want to correct the translation, you can write in the Discard (The game has a link).

About Solar Spase Station

SSS is a game for adults on a personal computer. In this game you will learn how hard it is for a future detective to fulfill his duties. What he has to go to save the lives of innocent people. You will meet good and evil, gain friends and enemies. When you work under cover, you have to step over the law and moral norms. Sex as a way to ingratiate yourself and raise your reputation? Of course! Can you solve the mystery of the space station?

Download:
Mega
DropMeFiles

Patreon

Screenshots:
85e66bb5d338.png

baebddaebce3.png

dedd6cee907f.png

21275ca599f6.png

ZLOY_BANAN

Sep 11, 2017
generally some kind if bdsm. that still doesn't answer the original question. what fetishes specifically are in this game?
Sorry about my English. Maybe I misunderstood the question. But I answered: "Without specific fetishes." You can play the game and see everything with your own eyes. :D

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It's strongly advised to specify which kinks and pairings a game has: there are too many games out there, too many kinks and and too little time for people to be willing to take a shot in the dark. If you want said people to play a game, you should tell them exactly what they're getting into for the time being. Hopefully, by also specifying if the contents are mandatory.

Reactions: TheDarkMaster