[Patreon] Speechoice - Sandbox game (with Adult content)

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
Hi guys I'm Pholo, I study 3D VFX animation and I would like to share the game we are currently working on!
We are currently building the game on Godot engine, this is mainly the character customization. Let us know what you think of it on Patreon! It's updated pretty often ;)
  • These are a few screenshots!
igOPA4U.jpg

b1hyoSV.jpg

259AqzP.jpg

bk68kUy.jpg

RsWnKcs.jpg

XK6eVei.jpg

• What do you think for now?
Our game will be all about the player's decisions, we want everybody to be able to follow their own way in this world we are building. The Game features were brought from the idea of a sandbox world, with a randomly generated city where you character first starts, there will be a lot of people to meet and interact with, the ability to work anywhere, the customisation of your appartment but also of your character. The game is quest based, so the player can complete missions and get rewarded with different gifts and ingame currency. (Sorry this is literaly what I have wrote on Patreon, but I know that some of you may not take the time to check it!)

Thanks for trying the game out!

Reactions: Master

Master

May 23, 2016
Unfortunately I don't think your going to get support from just the character creator. But don't let this get you down, the character design that you have right now is amazing. I would suggest that you build it some more and for the male character try and get rid of that mustache xD It kinda bothered me when making a Male character that he had that goofy thing on his face. Hopefully things go well as I'll be keeping an eye on this post and your Patreon for more updates.

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
Unfortunately I don't think your going to get support from just the character creator. But don't let this get you down, the character design that you have right now is amazing. I would suggest that you build it some more and for the male character try and get rid of that mustache xD It kinda bothered me when making a Male character that he had that goofy thing on his face. Hopefully things go well as I'll be keeping an eye on this post and your Patreon for more updates.
Thanks for the feedback mate! Indeed there will be more coming soon, I get your point though. We finished that build a few days ago after a long month and a half of work. Seeing your comment here is rewarding so thank you (You are the first reaction we get, and it's mostly positive, you are a motivation!). ps: I should definitly shave that mustache off :p

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Work on that elevator pitch a bit. I like that you have a mission statement and a minimal build after about a month. That's a good starting point. However it's really unclear where you're planning to go with this. The description has a bunch of assorted ideas, but I don't see a design in there yet.

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
Hi guys, I should probably share what we are planing to do in the next update. We are currently working on the full "demo" of Speechoice, the demo will include all the bases of our gameplay. You will be introduced to the main pitch of the game, to a sort of tutorial where your environment will be presented to you, there will be a map, your appartment, your phone and a basic quest to start fresh in your new life. About the jobs, well we will add as many workplaces as we can think of. Later on, the plan is for the player to even have to deal with being fired and have troubles with the law. Now for the sexual related content of our game, it will be based on your lvl of "perversion" (not sure it will keep that title) at first your character wont have any weird ideas but as you start "flashing people in public place", as your relation with some characters may turn into sexual encounters you will "learn" new things.

Pholo

Aug 14, 2017
France
www.patreon.com
Add something basic to the game so you can show people what the Gameplay is going to be like.

You might want to add what fetishes are going to be in the game, What Jobs there will be, A Simple Roadmap is a good idea.

There will definitly be a shared plan of our goals and progress illustrated by a roadmap. For the kinky stuff, I have a few options in mind such as Male/Female, Male/Male, Female/Female, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism, BDSM, Group sex, Gloryhole, Public sex, and Incest. options such as foot sex, blowjobs, anal sex, toys, and dressup/roleplay. Later on a lot more could be added, but for now I think this will be a good start being given all the other options we have!