Patreon or subscribestar

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Mixed bag from what I'm seeing:
Patreon looks easier to use for me, but they have a lovely track record of policing artists' work outside of the platform because their masters above have problems with potentially being known for keeping artists that do questionable work onboard.
SubscribeStar just feels like the Mixer to Patreon's Twitch, but that's my opinion, but from what others say, at least they don't harass you for what you post outside of their platform. Yet.

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
If you'd rather get your downloads from the blog instead of logging onto patreon/subscribestar, stick with using patreon since that is the platform that your fenoxo blog account can be tethered to presently. Otherwise it boils down to which company you would rather support.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Goo's right about Subscribestar. They're definitely a better option over Patreon. I honestly don't know any content creators outside of here that hasn't long since been arbitrarily booted from or outright abandoned Patreon for Subscribestar.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I honestly don't know any content creators outside of here that hasn't long since been arbitrarily booted from ... Patreon
¯\(ツ)

I have no idea what I'm doing right/wrong that I haven't gotten booted. The rules are made up and the points don't matter I guess.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA