Patreon is going down the shitter like Tumblr did

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Really though I'm serious they're headed in the same direction what with the crackdown on content creators and the type of sexual content is in their works. Most recently I discovered this.

https://archive.fo/UC74y

Patreon plans to ban sexual hypnosis content.

What the actual fuck!?

Reactions: ShySquare

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
It makes sense. They're including it the depiction of sexual violence, IE rape, which... I mean. There is consensual hypnosis of course, but by in large from the get go you are removing whatever's ability to give consent in the first place, so...

While I by no means think it equates to it, from a legal standpoint it's understandable.

Magic Ted

Forum God
Aug 26, 2015
I mean, yes, Patreon's restrictions continue to be about their payment processor. This is not new nor unique.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
To be fair, forced TFs are by definition non-consensual. You can't really expect them to leave that alone when they've gone after similar content.

Reactions: Emerald

sonicblade13

Nov 25, 2015
im quite curious how long it will be before fenexo just drops patreon seriously the fact they are bullying people to change stuff is going to ruin fenexo games ITS A FREAKING GAME ugh

sonicblade13

Nov 25, 2015
It makes sense. They're including it the depiction of sexual violence, IE rape, which... I mean. There is consensual hypnosis of course, but by in large from the get go you are removing whatever's ability to give consent in the first place, so...

While I by no means think it equates to it, from a legal standpoint it's understandable.
you do realize the entire premise for the sex mechanic in fights is kinda rapey? honestly most if not all the scenes for losing a fight equals rape! there would be no game if they remove that honestly i think fenexo should just drop the backer builds have the game not linked to patreon and add back in the stuff removed! there has to be a better way then butchering the game just because patreon is being a bitch

DJ_Arashi_Rora

Jul 19, 2017
We've found a site that's less shit than Patreon. More news when Gedan's finished some plugins and misc. work to make sure the blog and it work together like the setup we currently have.
Thanks for letting us know.