[Patreon][Free Demo] HARDCODED

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
HARDCODED is a cyberpunk dating-sim where you play a gynoid on the run from her owners. She takes refuge in the lawless reaches of a ruined dystopia where she makes a bunch of cute friends.

Fuck your friends! Get money! Buy clothes and stuff! It's great.
Here's the patreon, the demo's in the description: https://www.patreon.com/hardcoded

Current Fetishes:
  • That good girl-dick
  • Exhibitionism
  • Slime monsters
  • Humiliation
  • Droid-disassembly
Fetishes in Development:
  • Feminization
  • Slime girls
  • Hypnosis
Current Pairings:
  • trans girl / trans girl
  • trans girl / cis girl
  • trans girl / cis guy
HARDCODED is a narrative-based visual novel centered primarily around building relationships and falling in Lesbians with cute trans girls. There are exceptions, obviously, but that's the meat of the game.
Here are some screenshots:
scr4.png
rootsttwitter.gif

cadencepromosuck2.gif

lineup1.png

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2017
I love the art style, the writing, and the game design so far. This definitely stands out from the usual unpolished adult game riffraff. The decision to make the main character a trans woman with a penis doesn't really line up with my sexual orientation sadly. Despite that, I still enjoyed your game for its story and world building, even if the sex scenes involving two characters with penises didn't do much for me.

I'd like the game a lot more if the main character had a vagina rather than a penis, or was able to swap out for a vagina early on. Including that as an option might make your game appeal to a wider audience. From a world lore point of view, If the main character's limbs are detachable, then she should presumably be able to swap her penis out for a vagina on the fly (It gives a whole new meaning to the term "hot swappable"). Plus you already have customizable hair and clothes in the game, so customizable genitals could logically follow. Doubling your work by writing and making art for penis, and non-penis versions of the sex scenes might be troublesome. Plus, making the main character female sexed from the start sorta spoils the story's subtext about trans people feeling like they don't belong, though it would still work as a more literal sort of cyberpunk story about an AI trying to fit into society. So adding in a pussy variation should be a carefully made decision.

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
I love the art style, the writing, and the game design so far. This definitely stands out from the usual unpolished adult game riffraff. The decision to make the main character a trans woman with a penis doesn't really line up with my sexual orientation sadly. Despite that, I still enjoyed your game for its story and world building, even if the sex scenes involving two characters with penises didn't do much for me.

I'd like the game a lot more if the main character had a vagina rather than a penis, or was able to swap out for a vagina early on. Including that as an option might make your game appeal to a wider audience. From a world lore point of view, If the main character's limbs are detachable, then she should presumably be able to swap her penis out for a vagina on the fly (It gives a whole new meaning to the term "hot swappable"). Plus you already have customizable hair and clothes in the game, so customizable genitals could logically follow. Doubling your work by writing and making art for penis, and non-penis versions of the sex scenes might be troublesome. Plus, making the main character female sexed from the start sorta spoils the story's subtext about trans people feeling like they don't belong, though it would still work as a more literal sort of cyberpunk story about an AI trying to fit into society. So adding in a pussy variation should be a carefully made decision.

Unfortunately I just don't its viable for me to do variant animations for everything, like even hair & clothes revert to nudity/standard hair in sex scenes. There will be characters with vaginas you can romance and fuck as the game develops, but yeah we're for sure going to be focusing trans girls fucking for the most part. Thanks for playing the demo though, and thanks for the feedback! I think out next game is going to use rigged animations instead of traditional ones, so presumably we'll be able to do a lot more with character customization :D

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Right so... this is missing a list of fetishes (in game already and ones that are planned to be put in the game) and pairings. I suggesting adding those to the OP ;)

Goblintoe

Feb 4, 2018
This game is amazing! I just want more content and for the shops to actually reset daily. I subscribed on Patreon last night. Good work!

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
This game is amazing! I just want more content and for the shops to actually reset daily. I subscribed on Patreon last night. Good work!
Oh no, are they not resetting correctly? I'll take a look at that. Also, thank you so much for supporting me!! The first patreon build is coming soon and it'll have a bunch more stuff :D

lostone2

Aug 27, 2015
I yet have to play the game but two quick comments about the OP. You should really include links to both of your Tumblr blogs, as they are very interesting. It also show how hard you have worked to get the first release out of the door. And two this sentence:

HARDCODED is a narrative-based visual novel centered primarily around building relationships and falling in Lesbians with cute trans girls.

Has make me laugh (that is a plus in my book) as it had created a hilarious image in my mind of a group of trans girls falling down on some poor Lesbians...

What are your plans about the release of public versions/patreon versions?

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
I yet have to play the game but two quick comments about the OP. You should really include links to both of your Tumblr blogs, as they are very interesting. It also show how hard you have worked to get the first release out of the door. And two this sentence:

Has make me laugh (that is a plus in my book) as it had created a hilarious image in my mind of a group of trans girls falling down on some poor Lesbians...

What are your plans about the release of public versions/patreon versions?

I'm glad you thought so :D My plans are to do monthly builds with new content for patrons but only do bugfixes for the demo. I might do that 'early access for patrons' thing and update the demo with new content that patrons have already had access too for like 3 or 4 months, but I've been working so hard on the next build that I havn't decided yet lol

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
There's a new version of the game available right now to patrons!

Version - 0.0.0.72 - Patch notes:

joipromo.gif

New Animations:
  • Joi titjob
New Scenes:
  • Main 4
  • Heather 1
  • Heather 2
  • Cadence & Decima 1
  • Cadence & Decima 2
  • Cadence & Decima 3
New Location:
  • Industrial district - Very WIP, but will be expanded soon.
Misc Features:
  • Rebuilt clothing store logic —- prevents duplicate items, encourages new items each day, and fixed the ’re-roll items on load’ bug.
  • Save file updater —- automatically converts old save files to be compatible with the new build
  • Surveillance drones —- adds up to one drone per day which can be destroyed to earn coupons
  • Jump-back button —- allows instant jumping to the far left side of a room
  • 13 new cosmetic items
  • Title theme! —- Music by Wintermirror
  • Sound effects —- mouseover & click sound effects when interacting with stuff
Bug fixes:
  • Fixed crash in Decima 3
  • A bunch of other stuff that I forget, but I’ll keep better track next month!
  • Email bug now fixed!
  • Storage box bug now fixed!

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
I forgot to post the last update here, but check it out, new update!
Version - 0.0.0.76 - Patch notes:

promoani1.gif

New Animations:
  • Cadence & Decima 3
  • Beryl Mini 1 (mini animation)
  • Main story 1 (mini animation)
New Scenes:
  • Mags 1
  • Mags 2
  • Decima 4
Misc Features:
  • Glasses slot, with glasses purchasable in the convenience store.
  • You can now get a piercing.
  • You can change your expression in the outfit menu by clicking on your face.
  • New background added to outfit menu.
  • Morning / Evening are distinctly lit in preparation for more time-based scenes and events in the future.
  • HC now dreams every once in a while when you save.
  • Some of the more expensive items have been reduced in cost. More economic changes to come.
  • Added cuddle art to the intro if you decide to share a bed with Beryl.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Alright fam, you got me at "There are many dicks in this game! Most of them are attached to girls" :catte:

I'mma try this game right away

thedoubleyew

Oct 27, 2015
80's look?
cyberpunk?
pixel graphics?
custom animations?
dickgirls everywhere?

HNNNNNGGGGGG

my only regret is being such a cheap bastard

Can't wait until next demo release!

fortunaevirgo

Jan 25, 2018
80's look?
cyberpunk?
pixel graphics?
custom animations?
dickgirls everywhere?

HNNNNNGGGGGG

my only regret is being such a cheap bastard

Can't wait until next demo release!
I'm working on some pretty significant new systems right now, but after that i'll update the demo ;)

GhostHugGames

Jul 10, 2019
Forgot we made this thread! But check out our July update!! We put in a new barista mini game last month and we've been working on making it more player friendly this month. Also two new scenes!

This game is very explicit! There are many dicks in this game! Most of them are attached to girls!!!

You can play the whole game and get every update for just a dollar a month on our PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/hardcoded

Free demo on ITCH: https://yoplatz.itch.io/hardcodeddemo

Check out our Twitter for build updates and other things: https://twitter.com/hardcodedgame?lang=en

We update every month so there's tons of new content all the time.

sm9fk3dxuhr21.png