[Patreon] Four Elements Trainer [Ren'Py]

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
If you still haven't figured it out just go to the tower at night and there should be a letter seal of Ozai. Take that to the shady guy in the ally and write a letter to Azula.
what? everytime I went there it kept saying "There is nothing here of interest." I'll try it again, I got tired of just milking cows and beating up my favorite nation even though i'm general.

Edit.. yea I go to the tower at night and it says "theres nothing here", I don't even get to remain.

Last edited:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
what? everytime I went there it kept saying "There is nothing here of interest." I'll try it again, I got tired of just milking cows and beating up my favorite nation even though i'm general.

Edit.. yea I go to the tower at night and it says "theres nothing here", I don't even get to remain.

Have you talked to the soldiers in the bar yet?

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Have you talked to the soldiers in the bar yet?
I had to play the entire fire nation from the beginning to get it to work. I never even saw the lesbian character and I had made it to general long before she was added i think.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
I had to play the entire fire nation from the beginning to get it to work. I never even saw the lesbian character and I had made it to general long before she was added i think.
Were you continuing from an old save? That was probably the problem. To my knowledge, the only time MITY said it was safe to use a save from the previous version (as in the one right before the current, not just any previous) was the most recent version.

Devron666

Apr 3, 2017
how do you get azula into prison?

In the newest version 4.15 you get to the point where you kind of fight with Azula and put her into prison. While she's there, you can rape her or she lets you fuck her in the pussy if you promise to let her free afterward. Either way, she becomes a total whore and after you set her free, she comes back to the palace, but you can do anything to her without her refusing you. So my question was how do you progress the story after that point of the game. It's pretty clear this is near the end of the Second Book, but whatever I do, everything stays the same without any progression of sign that you must wait until the next version comes out.

seden

Nov 8, 2016
Not sure what you did Devron666 but, Im able to train her good (after she received the forged letter from Dad), not sure what will happen later, but so far, she is training just neatly.

Guess there is two path there, what would be the conditions then ? (To much depravity ?)

In case, I did not let her go until about 6 days after the 'Master' topic. Then, she had shifted to become the PC personnal procession (Making two of them, along with the Tavern Wench).

Also, the images & animation of that second part girls are very nice, quite better than part 1.

Last edited:

Pazz

May 27, 2016
The main character talks too much and is a prick.
The set-up in Fire Nation looked fun, but whenever it seems they want to mess with the MC, they back out at the last second. You can get out of prison very fast and can do whatever. It's a little wasted potential. Not a game for me.

bluzz

Jul 15, 2017
I'm lost. I came back from ember island and now the only things that seem like they might have an impact r leaving the city n going to the throne room with azula.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
I'm lost. I came back from ember island and now the only things that seem like they might have an impact r leaving the city n going to the throne room with azula.

You've probably reached the end of the content. Water is the only element finished so far.

Prometheus

Jul 15, 2017
Hi there guys. I have finished the game, I think, I got to the point were I see the construction symbol.. One question tough - I've seen a screen shot online of Ty Lee giving a blow job, is this in the game? I didn't encounter any options to do so :/ and if it is, how do I get her to that for me or any thing else? I've been to Ember Island, which was great :), But still not much can be done with her :(

P.S - I have seen screen shots of Mei wearing some naughty outfits which again I didn't get to tell her to wear, I feel like I missed a lot :(

Prometheus

Jul 15, 2017
'Kay, so I did the "public walk 15+ times" thing and the final "Naked" scene, but the final "Sex" one won't trigger. Also, I'm kind of disappointed that the "Public Walk" thing doesn't have any variants after the second time you do it.

Yap I agree, finally telling her to walk with cum on her face got no unique reaction from the crowd was very disappointing

Mr. McBill

Sep 21, 2017
I kind of figured it out like minutes after posting. Respect was the problem, and the way it was being raised wasn't originally what I thought it was.Once I got that up, things continued like normal, I've basically beat both paths now.

How is respect increased? I can't figure out how to start the next quests for the life of me. Last things I did were get a blowjob from the shopkeeper and make the coat.

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
How is respect increased? I can't figure out how to start the next quests for the life of me. Last things I did were get a blowjob from the shopkeeper and make the coat.

Endorse Katara with the Elders or just keep beating Lion Mooses (each raises a stat, but I forget which is for "respect"). If the game won't allow you to to endorse Katara or have her train you, you need to look for a sidequest to do to "raise your standing in the village".

jjse

Feb 19, 2018
I have a problem I haven downloaded all I need but my game doesn 't work what am I supposed to do?

EternalKeeper

Feb 20, 2018
So, still can't get the last scenes with Katara.
My affection is 43, my Respect is 36, My Waterbending is 30, and I've walked her 23 times, yet I'm stuck on 5/6 on her Sex option. Everything else with her is maxed, and I've done all quests I think

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
does anyone know the next public release date?

The new builds come out monthly, with the public ones usually being a few days after the early release version for $5 patrons (which itself is a few days after the bugtest version for $20 patrons), meaning around the 10th-15th of the month.

Kazuma jun

Mar 13, 2018
But Guys what will happen when the end of the game i played water katara and fire azula love route Azula love Zuko and katara loves Angg what will happen to the player

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
But Guys what will happen when the end of the game i played water katara and fire azula love route Azula love Zuko and katara loves Angg what will happen to the player

Based on the ending of Katara's route, it seems she saw you leave Aang's body and the final conversation with Azula in the love route basically has you imply to her that you're someone else in Zuko's body (I forget how it goes in the slave route, though), so they probably know it's you they love and not the body you possessed. Also, in Katara's case, she appears in Toph's route and it appears she knows someone possessed Aang's body, so when you "return" to it for Toph, she's aware you're back and helps you out, so she definitely knows the person she loves isn't actually Aang. In regards to how it'll all end, you'll have to ask MITY :p

Kazuma jun

Mar 13, 2018
Based on the ending of Katara's route, it seems she saw you leave Aang's body and the final conversation with Azula in the love route basically has you imply to her that you're someone else in Zuko's body (I forget how it goes in the slave route, though), so they probably know it's you they love and not the body you possessed. Also, in Katara's case, she appears in Toph's route and it appears she knows someone possessed Aang's body, so when you "return" to it for Toph, she's aware you're back and helps you out, so she definitely knows the person she loves isn't actually Aang. In regards to how it'll all end, you'll have to ask MITY :p

hahaha the book 3 is still unfinished right when will it be out im still waiting for the love route

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
hahaha the book 3 is still unfinished right when will it be out im still waiting for the love route

I mean, you can play the half finished version already, if you want. There's a new version every month :p They're about 5 months into development of the slave route and based on the content so far, I'd give them another 2 or 3 months before they finish it and start on the love route (though given the stage of development for some of the side content, I'd say 5 months tops :p ).

Kazuma jun

Mar 13, 2018
I mean, you can play the half finished version already, if you want. There's a new version every month :p They're about 5 months into development of the slave route and based on the content so far, I'd give them another 2 or 3 months before they finish it and start on the love route (though given the stage of development for some of the side content, I'd say 5 months tops :p ).
will thinks

Talonblade

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, so I was playing book 2 and everything was working fine. Then in the middle of having the slave masturbate for food I got this.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'yg' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "stand_dealerplays.rpyc", line 14, in script call
  File "bjstart.rpyc", line 90, in script call
  File "zuko.rpyc", line 19840, in script
  File "C:\Users\talon\Desktop\Random\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.07b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.07b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\talon\Desktop\Random\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.07b-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.07b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 528, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'yg' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.07b

Just thought I would report it.