[Patreon] Family Matters v0.1 Public Release

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Logo.png

Family Matters is a Mother/Son, Brother/Sister, Nephew/Aunt & Mother/Daughter incest Ren'py game...and who knows...maybe they'll be some Mother/Aunt scene if you deem it to be so :p

Let me first start by giving you a little brief on the game...

You can choose to take 3 routes in the game:
  1. You can be affectionate & kind - This will lead to having relationships with certain characters...my aim is marriage & impregnation to any character ( so son could impregnate mother and she's be fine with it).
  2. You can go the corruption route - This will lead to the characters hating you...it won't lead to marriage but it will lead to impregnation if you deep it to...by any means you see fit...
  3. A mix of the 2 - Iv made it so you can be affectionate with 1 character ( let's say Mom ), but you can be a total dick to another, like Sister for example, so you could marry mom & forcefully impregnate you sister at the same time...
As of right now, you can't impregnate anyone...sadly...but that's the route I'm going down and I'd love to get your guy's views on it.

If you're interested in playing the game, check out the link on my patreon page:

http://www.patreon.com/pingpanda

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Are there any actual SEX SCENES in the game yet (I'd imagine almost certainly not, but you never know)? Because frankly I've played so many of these things lately that I'll come back and try it once there are.

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Are there any actual SEX SCENES in the game yet (I'd imagine almost certainly not, but you never know)? Because frankly I've played so many of these things lately that I'll come back and try it once there are.

At the moment there are not, I will be adding some in v0.2 though.

At the moment the best you get is to spy on mom in her bedroom & force sister to remove he top

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Just a quick message to say v0.1b has just been release on the patreon page, finishing the shopping scene and tweaking a few bits.

PingPanda

Aug 15, 2017
Just an update that v0.3 Alpha has been released.

It offers no new scenes from v0.2 as it is a pre-release to show the new option's at the start