Pathetic Demon (v0.3C)

Mack''U

Jun 1, 2019
JjvihBv.png

-Story-
The story takes place in a University with a particular set-up: It has its own currency and economy. You are allowed to sell any kind of services as long as both parties agree: Having someone do your homework, paying someone to shut up… or even to have sex with them! The adventure starts as our hero just got expelled of the said university after being falsely accused of rape but luckily he meets a demon who offers him a new identity. In exchange for it, he needs to develop the demon’s power and for that… he needs to have sex with as many girls as possible!

-Gameplay-
The game is a battle fuck RPG, meaning that the battles aren't about fighting monsters but about having your way with girls instead!
The game will focus on releasing multiple types of fights to make it more entertaining.
The game currently contains many different types of fights to diversify the gameplay here are some of them:

The Lust fights:
To win those fights you need to keep the girl close to an orgasm for a certain number of turns while making sure she doesn't orgasm

The Spot fights:
Those are closer to the classic RPG fights, you need to make the girl's HP drop to 0 using sexual skills.
There is a little twist though, your techniques won't too much damage unless you find her weak point. (eg: breast.)

The Focus fights:
Those are played using a bar
QGaMA0J.png

You cannot technically lose them, but the scene will change based on whether you successfully
hit the red zone or not and how many times you fail.
So it's up to you to decide if you want to succeed or fail and get dominated.

-Download-
WIN:
https://mega.nz/#!JWwWwYaL!aSksvVn7wzQqRcv39nOIbyN0XnMcSHS7zl0Nh5-d7bM

https://letsupload.co/27led/Pathetic_Demon_V0.3c_Win.zip

-Patreon-
If you want to support the game or find info about the game you can go here:
https://www.patreon.com/MackU

-Screenshots-
Z4X8zv0.png
HURsQqr.png
V2eIg1u.png

rSLakzf.png

f2lSLrI.png

pCURRx1.png

I0P8G22.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lurker01

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
Is leveling not in yet? Winning contacts say they give xp but you really do not get any xp or levels. Also right after registering the team you can talk to the little sister of someone else I think too soon. Winning the contact with her spawns you into the meet the ex event zone and freeze the game after a few text bubbles (if having not done the event at that point).

Mack''U

Jun 1, 2019
Is leveling not in yet? Winning contacts say they give xp but you really do not get any xp or levels. Also right after registering the team you can talk to the little sister of someone else I think too soon. Winning the contact with her spawns you into the meet the ex event zone and freeze the game after a few text bubbles (if having not done the event at that point).

As for the leveling since the game won't be about grinding you only get experience the first time you win a fight, it hasn't really been explained why yet but will soon be explained in the game's lore. And yeah, you are right the fact that you can talk this early to the little sister was a bug, I'll update this right now thank you very much for pointing it out!

Edit: There we go, the new downloads fixed the issue with Himari's little sister, thank you once again!

Last edited:

lurker01

Oct 1, 2015
As for the leveling since the game won't be about grinding you only get experience the first time you win a fight, it hasn't really been explained why yet but will soon be explained in the game's lore. And yeah, you are right the fact that you can talk this early to the little sister was a bug, I'll update this right now thank you very much for pointing it out!

Edit: There we go, the new downloads fixed the issue with Himari's little sister, thank you once again!

Sis is now not there right after registering :)
But about he XP/leveling; I was not even talking about grinding (although I think grinding is the desired core gameplay in a battlefuck RPG :D ); its that the XP on the avatar sheet say zero XP; level 1 and 90 XP for level up even though the previous "fight" gave 100 XP and should have rised the avatar to level two.

Mack''U

Jun 1, 2019
Sis is now not there right after registering :)
But about he XP/leveling; I was not even talking about grinding (although I think grinding is the desired core gameplay in a battlefuck RPG :D ); its that the XP on the avatar sheet say zero XP; level 1 and 90 XP for level up even though the previous "fight" gave 100 XP and should have rised the avatar to level two.

Oh! You are right since I use a different xp system than the one in the engine it doesn't show the right info when you click on start, I was actually supposed to take it off.
Since it's something minor I'll fix it next update but thank you for telling me!
Also don't worry, in future releases if you like to grind you will be able to, golds will be needed to unlock side content. That way the player can choose if he wants to grind a little to unlock it or just continue the story and wait until it gives enough credits to unlock the side content.
I want the player to be able to choose how they want to play the game so I've decided to build the game that way instead of forcing people to grind!

Reactions: lurker01

Mack''U

Jun 1, 2019
New public release is up! Updated the original post with the V0.3C, Thank you for your patience!