Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

dirt_code

What did we think of it folks?

The highlight for me is seeing community writers getting their stuff in. In particular, I'm looking to try out the Cait mofu scene since it sounds like it could be funny and Drifa as a maid sounds cute! Got my fingers crossed that there will eventually be an accompanying bust to go along with her new outfit. Also, the new CG artwork is amazing, Su and Nyah both did a great job.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
Caits fluff content is great. A nice mix of cute and hot.

And it was very nice to give Kaina closure. The dragoon stuff is all great though it's a bit weird to have to choose between NPC content and a companion set, I thought Evelyn would become a summon (Obviously not like, a spirit but you'd call her to fight with you like a summon) so was surprised when that wasn't the case.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Will vote for it down the line, but my initial impression: damn, no scene where champ and Arona got to double team Bring? Really missing out on a huge chunk on the audience there.

Otherwise, good to see continuation of Drifa, Cait and happy for Pepper that he got his submission in. I read it; It was good.

Last edited:

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
I have been trying to figure out how to get Arona milky for a week, anyone care to tell?

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Will vote for it down the line, but my initial impression: damn, no scene where champ and Arona got to double team Bring? Really missing out on a huge chunk on the audience there.

Otherwise, good to see continuation of Drifa, Cait and happy for Pepper that he got his submission in. I read it; It was good.
Hey thanks for that, I know it's still far from the quality of the stuff written by the official team but I'll try to improve for the next one.

Reactions: Jstar and Sacremas