Votes: 4 19.0%

Votes: 3 14.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

dirt_code

What did we think of it folks?

Between our two choices for the dragon TF, I went with Azzy because a new combat set sounded swag (it was okay) and also Evelyn isn't my cup of tea. I do feel bad for people who like both since having to choose between exclusive paths sucks.
I'm a male player so no Liaden content for me :(
The new weaponfu was the highlight of the patch for me. Nice story, I like her art, and the stats ain't too shabby either.

I feel like despite not being the target audience for this update, I still enjoyed some of what it had. Solid 3/5 update for me.

Unrelated to the patch itself, but hearing how massive the BriHaus update is going to be is hype and I'm also excited to hear that level 7 is in the near future. I really hope level 7 perks are going to be worth the wait.

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
I am an absoloute mess for Domme content so this patch is amazing.

I adore Evelyn so the new content for her is great for me! There's so many new scenes and I like how the talk scenes progress. My only issue is I loved her threesome/foursome scenes with Ryn & Cait so I wish we could still do them.

Azzy looks great in her new form but harder to tell how varied her scenes are between normal/powered up Azzy. Liaden's scenes were nice as well

Having to choose between paths is also a shame as its like a repeat of Brint/Brienne. I really like Brint but Brienne gives access to Domme!Rina <3 and with this I like Azzy but Evelyn is one of my favourites.

Oh and polishing the weapon had me giggling. I can't wait for the BriHaus update as well!

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
My only issue is I loved her threesome/foursome scenes with Ryn & Cait so I wish we could still do them.
Really? So if I turn Evelyn into a dragon, I lose access to those scenes? Now I am looking forward to that content even more.

Last edited:

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Played with both, definitely prefer azzy to eve. Especially since it gives her more of a front-line support skillset, which I'll be needing once the weapon and combat reworks drop

tmax

May 20, 2021
What did we think of it folks?

Between our two choices for the dragon TF, I went with Azzy because a new combat set sounded swag (it was okay) and also Evelyn isn't my cup of tea. I do feel bad for people who like both since having to choose between exclusive paths sucks.
I'm a male player so no Liaden content for me :(
The new weaponfu was the highlight of the patch for me. Nice story, I like her art, and the stats ain't too shabby either.

I feel like despite not being the target audience for this update, I still enjoyed some of what it had. Solid 3/5 update for me.

Unrelated to the patch itself, but hearing how massive the BriHaus update is going to be is hype and I'm also excited to hear that level 7 is in the near future. I really hope level 7 perks are going to be worth the wait.
I read the notes and was like "ahh cool, content for Azzy/Liaden, too bad I literally just leave Azzy at the hive and don't even take Liaden out to get the Dawsword"

Glad that whoever does like her they're getting what they want, in general though, many moons ago I swore off even bothering with Azzy's content because I hated the original presentation and how she evolved, with Liaden being tacked in as a weird sidebar character that has no relation to male NPCs. I don't believe the writing style has changed but for a while, I assumed maybe Azzy/Liaden content was just a dead thing as it's been a long ass time since we've seen anything.

Evelyn is a bit of a toss-up, she's a bit more dominant from what I remember from her scenes which I haven't done in a while because she was ALSO a dead-end character for a minute here, I think there was SOME switch content where if you're male you actually get you to use your dick but they were a bit lighter by comparison. Thinking back now, we eventually got the bathhouse DOM from Wsan too so that's definitely in their wheelhouse for the content they like to make

The highlight really though was the update on BriHaus, I run a character SPECIFICALLY for Brienne, since she's hands down the best companion in the game as time has gone on. I know for MSQ we're working towards Alissa in finishing up Demon of Ice, but I'm a bit sad we haven't gotten Khor Minos content drip over the past 10 patches or so. The Brihaus content is a key piece, but also just in general having some of the more solid NPCs and whatnot (I really want the colosseum...Alante pleeeeease Wsan)

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
I'm locked out of Everlyn path - does anyone know how to undo that block?

I don't wanna restart my entire game for it

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
I am curious how the Azzy path will go since I haven't really interacted with her in quite a while. Evelyn I didn't know who that was at first lol but it's that one npc that i just let chill in the tavern and mind their own business (hope they aren't important for anything later!)

Other than that curious what scenes were added with Azzy and whatnot and her set itself but it's a lot of we'll see.

Majincotton

Oct 29, 2019
I'm a big fan of the weapon tbh! Evelyn and Azzy are two characters who always felt like they were supposed to get more and i;m glad they're getting it. Big fan of Skow adding in little things if you're platonic with Azzy too, love that a lot. Wsan and Skow did really great with this patch I've enjoyed it a lot

Lucky_I

May 29, 2021
I got my sentient weapon, my favorite kind of weapon in anything. So good update. Anything else is secondary to my adorable mace. While not a big fan of maces, Ashe is great so I'll make an exception.
Tho I did pick Azzy. Don't care too much about Evelyn(I think she's great but she ain't my cup of tea. The bath cow domme who's name escapes me is more my speed). Plus Azzy is a party member and got more gameplay to mess around with as a result, so it was an easy choice.

Reactions: Majincotton

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
How do you get that?
Fuck her (or more accurately get fucked by her) a bunch of times and it will open up in her Talk menu. You'll notice that the option is there (but greyed out) from the first time that you have to do all her other Talk content to unlock her usual rotating sex menu.

Reactions: Lolipop

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
I've done both. Evelyn is by far my favourite. Her content seems to flow while Azzy's is a bit of a mess. The hive sex scenes have changed but some of still has Azzy as a blushing shy Hornet and the Queen never mentions Azzy being different. Azzy cant decide if my champ is platonic to her or a girlfriend. I enjoyed the new Liaden sex scenes and the threesomes with both ladies. Maybe Azzy will have more added at some point but Evelyn wins for me. Domme dickgirl to even hotter dominatrix dickgirl who also has wings.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The Azzy stuff is in the process of getting bugfixed (pun not intended) and there were still a few in-process tweaks to earlier scenes that didn't get in with the current patch. The big thing that's currently not working as intended is the Liazzy poly parser and its accidentally locking out femmechamps with a penis but no vagina.

And since I realize I didn't answer the original question for the topic, I like Azzy's part of the expac but have been holding off on really digging into it until the bugfixes. However, what I have played of it (with my Bimbochamp) is adorable, especially when Azzy casually drops suggestions about getting my champ a big red demon for a wife. I've spent a lot more time playing with Evelyn's content because I already really enjoyed her so a new path worth of content for her was right up my alley. Aside from the new sex being hot, I really really like getting her goals and am looking forward to seeing exactly how the far-reaching consequences play out. I've been busying myself working out which of my Champs is going to go for which option and who needs a backup save in case new Evelyn content comes out that isn't compatible with this path.

And then of course there's our new best friend Ashe, who is ridiculously adorable as a weapon (those critical hits..), also very good as a weapon and mmmmm, that hug scene. Oh, and her dream sex is nice too. xD

TLDR: Coolest update for me in quite a while.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I've started a new save a while back so it was a good chance to try and see if Liaden can be done away with (couldn't think of a better way to put it).

Is there a way to just not deal with her without consigning her to bimboism or should I just do the Evelyn expansion?

I really liked Azzy when she came out but I don't like Liaden and would rather ignore Azzy then deal with her.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You can not set the two of them up as a couple when Azzy approaches you; It's right there in the options presented to you.

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I've started a new save a while back so it was a good chance to try and see if Liaden can be done away with (couldn't think of a better way to put it).

Is there a way to just not deal with her without consigning her to bimboism or should I just do the Evelyn expansion?

I really liked Azzy when she came out but I don't like Liaden and would rather ignore Azzy then deal with her.
When Azzy asks for help setting her up with Lia, you can tell her no. That should remove any mentions of Azzy and Lia being an item, and report it if it does come up because parsers are janky.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
You can not set the two of them up as a couple when Azzy approaches you; It's right there in the options presented to you.
Thanks. I'd just been seeing wierd conversations and its been probably a year since I did Azzy's content.

Artemis_H

Jun 3, 2022
"A new sexable character, she’s a very good girl."

Does anyone know who this refers to?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Odds are, ashe. Check the mace you get from the quest in your inventory and "use" it.