Pat on Shekkas's head option.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
She's a horny short-stack with floppy ears who likes to be fucked while she works. Also, she comes from a breed-hungry race.
Also, and this is important, she hasn't slept with my father. That... I know of.

She also works her ass out for the sake of saving her whole race (main reason why i want to pat her), and she is almost alone in her quest. (Sometimes elders helps her, but still)

And she really cares about her comrades! I wanna set her friends free from slavemakers mostly because of her. (Really looking after this quest).

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
She also works her ass out for the sake of saving her whole race (main reason why i want to pat her), and she is almost alone in her quest. (Sometimes elders helps her, but still)

And she really cares about her comrades! I wanna set her friends free from slavemakers mostly because of her. (Really looking after this quest).

Shit. I didn't read the dialogue again. I, uh, was too preoccupied with the fucking her while she worked and obsessing over her hips.

Something something shortstack breeder HNNG here we go.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
she hasn't slept with my father. That... I know of.

Her butt was still unclaimed if I remember correctly

I wanna set her friends free from slavemakers mostly because of her. (Really looking after this quest).

After basically 'freeing' Reah from Beth's Busty Broads I wouldn't mind helping a few more (friends of friend is a plus, wouldn't take them all on my ship of course >_>)

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't wanna pat Sera. She would rape me. In a bad way. Or Dr.Badger. The only thought makes me shiver.

Hold your hand with both her palms, bow her head a little and slightly nuzzle against your chest. That would be cute.

Oh wait. She is kinda small, so no need to bow.

Although my Steele's height is 5’ 5”...

But Sera is not a demon! She is misguided, aggressive and messed up, that's all. 

Doctor Badger... Nope, I've got nothing there.

Shekka will probably hit you in the ribs and mock you for being a sappy mofo, THEN the cute stuff.

Being able to help her and all the Rasks in any significant way is one of those distant possibilities I look forward to the most in TiTS' future.

The fact that she is TiTS' incarnation of Gadget-dono may have something to do with it. Wrench wench of the highest caliber.

Colenso needs a bro. And a hug. And to get laid. Not necessarily in that order. 

We, on the other hand, need to have an option to embark on a trippy Truth-seeking adventure with him. And getting a spider tattoo. And heterochromatic glasses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Colenso needs a bro. And a hug. And to get laid. Not necessarily in that order. 

We, on the other hand, need to have an option to embark on a trippy Truth-seeking adventure with him. And getting a spider tattoo. And heterochromatic glasses.
NOW we're cooking with finely shredded official documentation!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Petting dat slave Sera, tho.

“It’s not much of a punishment then, is it? Maybe next time you are going to have to ask for me to do it.” Sera slides herself off your lap and lies on her side, too sore to sit down immediately, gathering her wit before replying.

“If that were the case I guess I would have to do something really bad first,” she says, in a musing tone. “Blow a hole in your ship. Pick up shipments of drugs whilst you’re on shore. Then maybe I’d ask.” You stroke her under the chin.

“Good girl.” She shudders with pleasure.
@Nonesuch: Link to your projects in your signature, it took me a whole 2 minutes to find this. |:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Yes, I agree. There needs to be an option to pat Shekka and I don't care what her reaction to it'll be.

And as for the thing with Anno and daddy-Steele. While I may not be as bothered by it as Jim (mainly because the old man is dead and the fact you can claim a hole dear daddy never threaded before), I'd like to have an option to confront her about how far her relationship with the PC's dad went and if Steele junior is just a replacement.

JimThermic

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And as for the thing with Anno and daddy-Steele. While I may not be as bothered by it as Jim (mainly because the old man is dead and the fact you can claim a hole dear daddy never threaded before), I'd like to have an option to confront her about how far her relationship with the PC's dad went and if Steele junior is just a replacement.

Well, actually, I wasn't super bothered by the initial mention of Anno and Steele Sr hooking up. It was the follow-on dialogue that mentions Victor. Like, his kind ageless eyes, and how she'd give anything to hear his voice again, and literally comparing the two of your penises, and then you living up to his legacy. And how funny he was. And I'm like, "Yup, Anno, I get it. You had a real thing for my dad. Makin' me feel like a replacement. Pls stahp talking about him."

The real question I want to ask, though, is about how strategically Anno —the groomed heir to Steele Industries R&D Division— was effectively demoted and sent to Tarkus, right where the pod was. It's kind of bad that your dad has been grooming you to be his replacement in every single way since birth. But I have a very sinister feeling he intended Anno to be your girl-to-be, or at least one of many, and gave her a test beforehand.

Imanuil

Sep 16, 2015
The real question I want to ask, though, is about how strategically Anno —the groomed heir to Steele Industries R&D Division— was effectively demoted and sent to Tarkus, right where the pod was. It's kind of bad that your dad has been grooming you to be his replacement in every single way since birth. But I have a very sinister feeling he intended Anno to be your girl-to-be, or at least one of many, and gave her a test beforehand.

Or she is really talented scientist who knows how to comfort someone she likes in the bed.

And Steele's dad send her to the place where her true potential could be.. oh wait, that would be a spoiler.

Anyway: if you are not a total ass, she will help you do something that quite little in the universe could.

I prefer to think about her in this way.

And she unintentionally attached penis to her sister. Not really her fault, but still funny:3 

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, actually, I wasn't super bothered by the initial mention of Anno and Steele Sr hooking up. It was the follow-on dialogue that mentions Victor. Like, his kind ageless eyes, and how she'd give anything to hear his voice again, and literally comparing the two of your penises, and then you living up to his legacy. And how funny he was. And I'm like, "Yup, Anno, I get it. You had a real thing for my dad. Makin' me feel like a replacement. Pls stahp talking about him."

+ 1 to all of this.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015

WHAT? Waaaaait....  I never got that vibe from her speech, which you get after asking about your father BTW, since she starts with "I didn’t know him that well, though. Mostly through work, to be honest, though he kept close tabs on me while I was getting settled in at Steele Tech R&D," and compares him to an aged elephant...

Honestly, the only hint I got that they were actually doing the horizontal tango was in the puppyslutmas event when her mother says something along the lines of "are you sure? this soon after..." implying after Steele sr.'s death

After checking out her encounters on github...  the quip about shoes was her comparing penises... oh....kay...

A confrontation with Anno on this matter is in order!!!!!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I don't know if I would call it sinister, but yes, Anno was obviously put on Tarkus so that you would meet her.  Thus far it's the only probe-related activity that shows any signs of being preplanned.  Everything else has been all you.

I suspect people would feel less chafed under Victor if there were more places to go that weren't probe-related, but planets take six months apiece.

Also, Jim confirmed for not actually reading the game he writes more for than anyone not on the dev team.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Not trying to offend anyone Savin here, but I found Anno's thing with your dad and then you very unrealistic and at least slightly creepy. I agree with everything JimT said, too.

I can't help but feel that Savin really did throw that in there to make her less waifu. Which I understand, I mean, not every character can be perfect (subjectively speaking). It just feels like it was done for shock value and because she needed "something" to add to her character. Then again the PC fucks/gets fucked by everyone, so, can you blame her?

"Do as I say, not as I do."

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
I'm getting a conspiracy theory vibe from this thread now

Anno is a sleeper agent, Colenso infection spreading, chicken alfredo is PEOPLE
I'm waiting for the inevitable hostage situation where you have to choose to save a person (Syri or Anno, Hand so or Bess, Reah or ???, but at least we'll remember patting their heads right?)

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I'm getting a conspiracy theory vibe from this thread now

Hidden Content

I'm waiting for the inevitable hostage situation where you have to choose to save a person (Syri or Anno, Hand so or Bess, Reah or ???, but at least we'll remember patting their heads right?)

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened later down the line.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Wait it started as adorable thread about patting nice Rive... er just a bunny girl. Then went to how-was-her-name dog person and now we got consipracy going over here...

Why we can't just toss on pile to do things: patting bunny girl and patting bat-loli? UNless someone missed the point of whole thread starting something else then yeah go on as planned mysterious person ^^

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I would have been infinitely more satisfied if Anno's sexual history simply wasn't brought up, even if she was still slooty. By all means, do your hot futa girlfriend for all I care.

What's an Aurora?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
The moral to all this Anno stuff is....

Syri >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anno.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
yeah this whole get off topic thing started when someone decided to bring Syri into the mix and someone decided to respond to it. Lets get back on the topic of why this topic was started instead of being off-topic. Scaly lizard like bunny creature getting patted on the head cuz she looks fuking adorable.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So we conclude that the plebs wish for more patting and that Shekka, the Glorious Wrench Wench needs more content.

Should we create a separate topic/s for discussing conspiracies and the need to confront Anno about the Steele Sr. issue, perceived by some as creepy and/or as a case of being 'just a replacement'?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yarr we plebs or...their the plebs wants more patting content. Well even other npc's that Shekka or Aurora could get this as long it not would look akward...hmmm patting Gene/Dane anyone up to?

So if some want keep this thread how about throwing npc's that you think would be cooler by over 9k pts more by having added scene for patting?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
yeah this whole get off topic thing started when someone decided to bring Syri into the mix and someone decided to respond to it. Lets get back on the topic of why this topic was started instead of being off-topic. Scaly lizard like bunny creature getting patted on the head cuz she looks fuking adorable.

Oh.. You make it sound like its my fault this thread got derailed.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Oh.. You make it sound like its my fault this thread got derailed.

no, no... I don't imply that, sure that MIGHT have been the catalyst but, I responded and then everything spiraled from there. If there's anyone to point fingers at it MIGHT be that we both did it, since I was the one to respond to it. But the matter of bringing up Syri sort of did open pandoras box and things spiraled out of control from there, others here in the thread decided to take the subject content that was brought up by us and take it in a WHOLE other direction. I don't feel like pointing fingers at anyone. *shifty eyes* and I'm gonna go hide in my hole now *runs away*