Paragon should refuse to sell Dizzy if they were crossed during the probe retrieval.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
As long as you aren't outright Hostile with Paragon they should agree to sell Dizzy to you for 2 million credits. If you are in their good books she should be sold for 750,000. However if you managed to piss them off (Like by siding with Bright water) they will refuse to sell to you out of spite.
1678928613634.png
1678927967191.png

In theory you could also buy Dizzy before entering the dungeon. In my personal opinion buying Dizzy should be as follows:
  • Post party to Before the dungeon
    • 1+ score with paragon: 2 million credits
    • Very high score with paragon: 750 thousand credits
  • Post dungeon
    • Sided with paragon: 750 thousand credits
    • Sided with utopian skies: 2 million credits
    • Sided with Bright water: banned from purchase
Although @Nonesuch 's opinon should be higher than mine.

Acharehnus

Jun 3, 2022
I think these kinds of ultra capitalist companies would take your money for her regardless frankly.

Business on Dhaal seems to operate on a day to day basis. Grudges just get in the way.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The idea was that if you sided with Brightwater, you could get them to break Dizzy out for you for a fee (similar probably to 750k). Dhaal wasn't in a finished state when I was doing Dizzy though and I was burnt out on her by the end so I never got around to writing that part. If this is implemented, I'll probably do it eventually.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
  • Post dungeon
    • Sided with paragon: 750 thousand credits
    • Sided with utopian skies: 2 million credits
    • Sided with Bright water: banned from purchase
Perhaps if you side with Paragon, they should just give her away to you? You've done so much damage to their chief rival that 750k, the cost of a high class prostitute, is a paltry sum. They could potentially be very motivated to get on Steele Tech's good side too, now that they're in control of Dhaal in the early phase of it's intergalactic introduction. The potential cost:reward ratio could be several orders of magnitude apart for them.