Panties?

bigjrodsw

Oct 4, 2015
The panties I know of are Kiro, Saendra, Penny, Syri, and the new centauress. Based off of what the screen says, I'm missing 6 other pairs. Anyone mind telling me the characters I get em from? The wiki is yet to be updated

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Embry is the only one I've found on ant planet thus far. I'm guessing Emmy is another one.

Also what new centauress?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
The red ant deserter seems to be one of the other options for panties. The gold one also gives them.

Also Emmy is the fourth panty giver for ant planet. You just gotta wait a lot after progressing thru her plot. Also she mails them to you and you have to pick them up at the ant planet port.

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Xanthe gives one too, or at least that's what someone else mentioned.

So all told you'd have: Kiro, Syri, Penny, Saendra, Aina, Emmy, Embry, Xanthe, Briha, and Lys

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I don't think Xanthe is one of the options. The update post only said 4 people on the ant planet and that is accounted for with Embry, Emmy and the two deserters.

Still 9 sets of panties, plus the pocket pussy you can nab from VI must make spaceport security feel very weird after they ask you to turn out your pockets.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of panties and myr deserters, anybody else find it weird to find panties on Lys, the gold deserter? I mean her pussy isn't even on her crotch.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Speaking of panties and myr deserters, anybody else find it weird to find panties on Lys, the gold deserter? I mean her pussy isn't even on her crotch.

It is about as confusing as Centaur panties, but I roll with it, cause well it's best not to question things too much lest the fabric of reality fall apart at the seams.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It is about as confusing as Centaur panties, but I roll with it, cause well it's best not to question things too much lest the fabric of reality fall apart at the seams.

At least Aina explains that she bought and wore them when she tf-ed herself into a taur but doesn't wear them anymore.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
At least Aina explains that she bought and wore them when she tf-ed herself into a taur but doesn't wear them anymore.

True, it's why it doesn't fully upend my suspension of disbelief, I mean she doesn't even wear /anything/ on her lower half. Would be as confusing as finding a naked Jain (Nudist religion) has a clothes!