Pandorium

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
It is strange. My antivirus has not found the problem ...

Just opend this topic to check what you replied to me and BAM! 6 infos about blocked adresses. Seems my ESET doesn't like your site/the LINK to your site via the jpgs (URL-Adress: http://costello.griyteam.com/pandorium/market.jpg that is the URL for the market jpg that it blocks).

Found the problem: Your SITE is listed as dangerous from ESET. So it blocks ANYTHING from that site

Last edited by a moderator:

Frank

May 23, 2016
tumblr_ofyzzjotMI1uhisaoo1_1280.jpg

Public Release Pandorium Demo V1.0

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
I have absolutely no idea what anything does. It feels and plays much like any browser civ game, but with all the context stripped from it. I bred 2 people without knowing what their stats were, or if they even had any. I build farms and mines and assigned people to them, but I had no idea what I was getting out of it. Do people consume food or resources? How long did I need to wait before I got more stuff? What is the purpose of any of the upgrades? I stared in incomprehension at the shiny lights for maybe 5 minutes before I got bored and called it quits.

Seriously though, a little bit of information will go a long way.

Frank

May 23, 2016
I have absolutely no idea what anything does. It feels and plays much like any browser civ game, but with all the context stripped from it. I bred 2 people without knowing what their stats were, or if they even had any. I build farms and mines and assigned people to them, but I had no idea what I was getting out of it. Do people consume food or resources? How long did I need to wait before I got more stuff? What is the purpose of any of the upgrades? I stared in incomprehension at the shiny lights for maybe 5 minutes before I got bored and called it quits.

This is a demo. Much is still in development. latest news here: Pandorium

Is there any intention of player character interacting with the colonists? Or is literally just gonna be a "watch from afar" type thing?

At the moment, interaction is possible only with your servant in the house. Details here: Homeborn Slave

Frank

May 23, 2016
Cool. Where can you interact with her?

In his own home. She presently has a small range of poses and modifications to the external appearance, in the future I will add more variety. All my attention currently fixed upon settlers. I need to finish the work on reproduction, birth and maturation of settlers.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
In his own home. She presently has a small range of poses and modifications to the external appearance, in the future I will add more variety. All my attention currently fixed upon settlers. I need to finish the work on reproduction, birth and maturation of settlers.

And where can you find the PC's home? Is it in the demo? I can't seem to find it. I have Downtown, Living Sector, Retail Zone, Spaceport, and Resources but clicking through them I don't see any options that'd lead to the apartment.

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
A bold step selling this to Americans.
Since people who don't speak the same language may have a lot of questions, or there may be a miscommunication.
I'll look into this for the most part.
Also good luck on your future endeavors.

Musicfruit

Nov 6, 2016

Because of this, there isn't any reason at all to play it now. It has nothing then it's good look. I think there is no reason for the public to play it. Hopefully the next update will add all the needed informations you need to play an managment game.

Chris_

Dec 7, 2016
Interesting. New version only for patrons, is there a public release date for V1.2?

Last edited:

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
So, all the girls walk as if they're in heels, but don't actually wear them? Is that a spin on the fetish that I'm not aware of?

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
So, all the girls walk as if they're in heels, but don't actually wear them? Is that a spin on the fetish that I'm not aware of?
Never heard of heelless shoes? Their "exotic" and "modern" appearance usually ends up making a debut in cyberpunk and futuristic worlds. Needless to say you wouldn't catch me dead wearing one of those... but I'll put a few examples in spoilers for you to check out.

hq720.jpg

51G9UZ7v97L.jpg

HADNUO-58986-BLK.jpg

Last edited:

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
No, I hadn't. Those do look even more uncomfortable than normal high heels!
What can I say? Some women turn into pure masochists just to look pretty. The heelless shoes actually remind me of pokkuri which are a type of tall footwear geishas use to elevate themselves and their kimonos so it doesn't drag all over the floor. Give me boots, sneakers or flats any time of the year!

Pokkuri:
B94EDXkCMAElLiX.jpg

Last edited:

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Art looks very hot.

Notice the hard plastic looking S shaped thingie on the shoe, they are not just walking like that, rather their leg is held up by their special shoe.

it's basically "futuristic" heels that hold the leg up like that, but without even the tiny little support of the actual stiletto heel would provide. Making it even easier to fall

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Sir. If that is possible, since I cannot get past the main menu, I currently have the public version, if It wouldn't trouble you, i'd at leat like to find out what the access code is, to at least test out your latest version?
Dude. Hey, dude. Psst. Hey.

Necroing a thread more than a year old. Don't do it. No point.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Dude. Hey, dude. Psst. Hey.

Necroing a thread more than a year old. Don't do it. No point.
its better than creating a new thread.

anyways... I noticed that their dev blog was last updated in 2016, but they only have 3 posts on it and it seems they might have actually released some stuff since then.
the art looks good, but unfortunately it seems to be an MMO... all I can say is "why the fuck would you do such a thing!"