Pandorium

Frank

May 23, 2016
Hello! Sorry for my English, I use a translator. He began to make a game and I need your support. Free time is not a lot, doing this gradually.
I will be here to see prices show your progress.
You can subscribe for news: Facebook
And here: Patreon

My blog: Thumblr

2.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe it's because I'm a cynical husk of a man, but a few bits of concept art and a link to a Patreon are not reassuring. Do you at least have some experience in making a game?

Frank

May 23, 2016
The game is almost ready for alpha testing. There was a problem with a piece of code. I'm not a programmer, do this slowly. How to do - be sure to tell here.
So far, I need advice on the visual part.

Links I have for those who might be interested in. Because everything is fresh, I post there.

Frank

May 23, 2016
I woke up this morning, made coffee, looked at the hero "Dungeon Frank" and I realized - I don't like what I see!
He sighed and started drawing again. Waiting for your comments about what happened.

NEW:                                                                                                                          OLD:

10453767797421111381.jpg

3710686865977966202.jpg

A little clarification: this does not apply to "Pandorium". This is a mini game.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I woke up this morning, made coffee, looked at the hero "Dungeon Frank" and I realized - I don't like what I see!
He sighed and started drawing again. Waiting for your comments about what happened.

NEW:

10453767797421111381.jpg

OLD:

3710686865977966202.jpg

A little clarification: this does not apply to "Pandorium". This is a mini game.

Mmm sexy?

Frank

May 23, 2016
tumblr_o8j1kk9hvm1uhisaoo1_1280.jpg

Hi guys!
I made a test version of "Dungeon Frank". It's not finished and in my free time I'm going to modify it. Do not swear on this, if something goes wrong )
In this version:

• You need to gently excite your captive, so that she was not nervous (follow the schedule of "stress"). If the gauge is full, she may die of fright! Be careful!
  • You need to initiate it. You can undress her and use toys for sex (in the next updates I will make more toys ;) and add new features).

To play online: Thumblr

buffmuffin

Apr 5, 2016
Wow, great art!!

I'm patreon'd out atm, @ my $150 a month self imposed limit.. (over it, actually LOL) 

But i will keep monitoring this and may possibly scale back support on others or switch if this goes in a direction i really like. 

Avyta

Feb 26, 2016
Do you have an art and design really interesting, I liked it.
If you decide to continue creating your line of games you really deserves to be supported in Patreon.  :agreed:

Frank

May 23, 2016
Thank you. This is my workout. I'm a bad programmer, this in the mini games a lot of mistakes.
I am preparing a project "Pandorium" he will be great and I want to make a lot of possibilities. But now I need to finish "Dungeon of the Undead" where I'm an artist.
PS - the game will be for adults.
My post: Patreon

Frank

May 23, 2016
Added new NPC.
Marina. Your assistant. It will tell you what to do and remind you of what you forgot. 
marina1.jpg

Ollie. She is a senior engineer in the engineering sector of your colony.
ollie.jpg

Just came out the updates for "Girls Frank Sofia" and "Dungeon Frank":
(Clicking on the picture)

Latest news: Patreon Blog

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
The thing that gets me with this is I can't tell what kinda game Pandorium is aiming to be. I got the gist of what the other two games listed here were about but that one is like a big mystery.

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
I've translated the first post you made for you if you'd like to use it, it should say:

Hello! I've started making a new game called Pandorium and I need your support. I don't have a lot of free time, so I am doing this gradually.
I will post prices on here and show you my progress.
You can subscribe for news : Facebook

And here: Patreon

My blog: Thumblr

Frank

May 23, 2016
The trader from the "Big dipper". You can buy whores for his club. With the development of the city and the study of the cosmos, the range of girls will grow.
market.jpg

Read more - Patreon

I've translated the first post you made for you if you'd like to use it, it should say

Thank you

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Yes, what Niphilim said

I found it out, you basically have to play with her boobs until she is comfortable and then use the pinchy hand on just the right spot (immediately switching back to open hand to play with boobs again). You start out (for some reason) with her pants and then work your way up from there. And selecting the wrong spot still gives you stress.

Avyta

Feb 26, 2016
I had forgotten of this project is good to see that the game is still in development.
I see you are improving your art, the traits of these characters are noticeably different in the new versions.
Interesting, I'll be watching this project...

Darkfirephoenix

Oct 19, 2015
The art looks really great I just hope the game play will be as good.

Also: My ESET security program is giving me warnings/blocking for your jpgs/IP-adresss/URL-adress (for Ollie, Marina and Market) here AND on the Patreon... (at least half of them get blocked)

Avyta

Feb 26, 2016
One question, how far away are we (realistically) from seeing an early demo?

A version of the game is scheduled to be launched in early October this year.
I hope it is a public version, it would be good to test an early version of the game to maybe offer support on Patreon.

Frank

May 23, 2016
A version of the game is scheduled to be launched in early October this year.
I hope it is a public version, it would be good to test an early version of the game to maybe offer support on Patreon.

Hello! If the alpha will be available by October, the public version will be released in November ... But I think about how to fix it. I can do a demo version to not wait for a month. Thanks!

The art looks really great I just hope the game play will be as good.

Also: My ESET security program is giving me warnings/blocking for your jpgs/IP-adresss/URL-adress (for Ollie, Marina and Market) here AND on the Patreon... (at least half of them get blocked)

It is strange. My antivirus has not found the problem ...