Palace of Ice Party

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
I'm just wondering, without spoiling too much, do any party members, besides obviously Ryn, have written lines in the Palace of Ice portion of In Her Footstep?

Just want to know so I can pick a party member that feels written to be there if possible. Just noticed Cait and Tui say nothing while drinking the wine so thought I'd see if no one else speaks since tbd focus is on Ryn.

Not complaining or anything just don't want to miss out on things but also not replay it multiple times to check.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Offhand, the biggest things affected by your party members are the outcome of meeting Elthara (companions with a penis unlock an alternate post-battle sex scene) and female companions all have different lines when you encounter Kas if you choose to Hug Her.

Brint and Cait are (I think) the only ones to get dialogue for the initial infiltration, Arona has extra content when you encounter the lock and nobody but the elves reacts to the wine.

Reactions: MetaGeek

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Offhand, the biggest things affected by your party members are the outcome of meeting Elthara (companions with a penis unlock an alternate post-battle sex scene) and female companions all have different lines when you encounter Kas if you choose to Hug Her.

Brint and Cait are (I think) the only ones to get dialogue for the initial infiltration, Arona has extra content when you encounter the lock and nobody but the elves reacts to the wine.
Good to know thanks, but when you say Brint, does this extend to Brinne?

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Yeah a lot of the companions simply enter the window, they are too good for jumping into it.

Reactions: MetaGeek

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Good to know thanks, but when you say Brint, does this extend to Brinne?
Nope, though in the lock sequence she does get to slightly heckle Arona if you let the latter try to 'unlock' the thing.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Brint has an extremely funny interaction when you enter the dungeon through the window, and he is VERY large.

MetaGeek

Oct 11, 2020
Brint has an extremely funny interaction when you enter the dungeon through the window, and he is VERY large.
Interesting... I only have Brienne though because I can't resist a blonde dark skinned cow girl amazon... and the land of milk and honey is too much to pass up