Pain

Evildragon

Dec 7, 2017
I am just wondering are there ever any parts where the person you play is in pain? anal or stuff like that or any option i can tick for it? ^^

Gorteh

Sep 19, 2016
I don't think there is anything like that currently in the game, but I believe @SoAndSo is working on a new NPC, Akane, who will have painplay content.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Quite a few in the more BDSM-oriented characters, usually by way of overly large insertions or bondage. Some characters include Sera, Jerynn, Mirrin, Haley, Xanthe, might be missing some others.

Fun fact: I'm currently writing a pain-themed domme NPC who's nearly finished so yeah, hold on for a little bit. :D Lashing and electro-stim stuff.

Evildragon

Dec 7, 2017
Quite a few in the more BDSM-oriented characters, usually by way of overly large insertions or bondage. Some characters include Sera, Jerynn, Mirrin, Haley, Xanthe, might be missing some others.

Fun fact: I'm currently writing a pain-themed domme NPC who's nearly finished so yeah, hold on for a little bit. :D Lashing and electro-stim stuff.

ohhhhdam that sounds perfectttt! i am kinda shocked like some of them have HUGE cocks and you can make penny like 12 inches and the player just moans to it XD i am rather sure if i had 12 inches trying to go in me I_I yeah that would hurt .... i Am rather new to this so still going through the start of it haha but its cool that's for sure

KidRodent

Sep 29, 2016
I know that the V-Ko has some pain content if you enter the right codes. I know "electro" is one.