Paige Question

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
So my Steele has multiple cocks from 60" down to 8" and it says I am too big for Paige. I am not locked out of any other sex scene in the game due to size. Does she require even less than that or is the coding only looking at the "larger than capable" peni?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
The code only looks at the first penis. I haven't read the scene so I don't know if there's an excuse for that, but that's what it does.

Azureink

Feb 12, 2017
Ah ok, so I just need to temporarily shrink it. Or switch which one is the first.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
A little off-topic so sorry about that, but I had to chuckle at the 6 foot dick. Like does your character need a little support wheel at the tip during sexual encounters to keep it level? How about when out and about? Do you use a hoverbarrow to "carry" it around normally?

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
A little off-topic so sorry about that, but I had to chuckle at the 6 foot dick. Like does your character need a little support wheel at the tip during sexual encounters to keep it level? How about when out and about? Do you use a hoverbarrow to "carry" it around normally?
That's not even the tip of the iceburg when it comes to how hyper-extendable penises can get in TiTS! :p I remember @QuestyRobo abusing the shit out of Amazona to test it out and wound up with a 100ft+ long donger... :eek: So yeah... when you can get your dick up to a 3rd of a football field, you may as well use it like a vaulting pole! :catte:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Can't you just use a save editor and just move a smaller penis into slot one? Much easier than mucking with shrinking mods.

Reactions: ShySquare

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
I remember @QuestyRobo abusing the shit out of Amazona to test it out and wound up with a 100ft+ long donger.

I need to make a character with a beast like that, give it the "stinger tip" and "ovipositor" flags, and make it purple. Mod myself to always have high lust, too, so it flies high at all times.

A one eyed, one horned, flying purple people eater.