Pacifist and keeps running from fights

Jan 29, 2024
I used a browser based save editor because my cookies got cleared and i didn't have a file saved on my computer to load from, and i put on a lot of perks with the editor and i think one of them made me a pacificist and i am running from almost every fight, does anyone know what perk to remove to fix that?

Jan 29, 2024
i dunno what else to say, every couple fights it says im a pacifist and i cant stand the fighting and something about animals i think and the only option i have is to run, i didnt use any mods or anything just the save editor, thiers alot of perks. Lemme take a screenshot. https://prnt.sc/TsVflgU-fNKU

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
If I recall correctly that's related to Bothrioc addiction. The perk is called 'Peace of Mind' I believe.

Last edited:

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Check out your characters buffs and debuffs.

Your save file is already quite broken by the way. You gave your Steele multiple perks that don't even have descriptions, can't even assign perks when leveling up anymore and have changed several stats, giving your Steele 100s of stat points, while also setting their evasion stat to the maximum. And god knows what else you were fiddling with. These were only the things that I noticed at first glance. Since it doesn't look like you knew what you were doing when playing Hackerman, I wouldn't be surprised if this save file would be completely fucked in the future.

Last edited:

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
1706636216910.png
everything that bast said with the addition that i believe this is from the tarratch slavers