Ovipositer fertilization?

Snowfall

Dec 10, 2015
I can't seem to find anything anywhere regarding whether you can do it or not or the how, can anyone help?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Umm not sure exactly what you mean. Only thing I can think about is that you mean using oviposter that PC accure to impregnant with eggs some of the npc's. IN that case it's first you need get oviposter with correct TF (I think bee TF or drider/spider ones TF is the one you need), then eggs to be used need few day to be produced. So it's not like you got oviposter and bam next venture into forrest or other place will allow you stuff some npc full of eggs. It's few ingame days till then (I recall something about even 10 days at which time amount of the eggs carried will start hinder PC), then you need fight specific enemies as not all enemies ingame got scenes for been stuffed with eggs.

So that all I know and I hope at least it was partial usefull to you.

Snowfall

Dec 10, 2015
Sorry, I was rather unclear. I mean the fact that, as it says, all the eggs you shoot out are blanks. However when you get enough eggs to lay it says "You feel a strange desire to have them fertilized," and in the stats screen, underneath "Ovipositer Total Egg Count" there's "Ovipositer fertilized egg count" but I can't seem to figure out if/how you can get them fertilized.

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Find a male or herm npc to have sex with you.  I think it needs to be vaginally, though I can't guarantee that as I've only tried while playing a female or herm character and never tried fertilizing them anally.

Snowfall

Dec 10, 2015
I keep doing that, but the fertilized egg count doesn't go up, am I missing something?

Sanguinis

Aug 30, 2015
Might be a problem with who you are using.  Urta, for example, is sterile until you complete her quest.  Might be other characters that are unable to impregnate you.  Failing that, it may be a bug.  If it does end up being a bug, report it wherever is appropriate and hope someone either gets around to fixing it soon or can give better advice on other possible solutions.  Also, you may want to look into the CoC Revamp Mod, if you haven't already.  While the quality tends to vary it adds a lot of new content to the game, and most of the people in the thread tend to be helpful about things like this.

Snowfall

Dec 10, 2015
Well, after some messing around it seems that if you are a bee-morph you can't get your eggs fertilized but if you're a drider you can.

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Not all things that can get you pregnant will fertilize your eggs.  Mostly demon won't.   Minos work but addiction and I think satyrs work. 

Froggy_Captain

Oct 7, 2015
I've had a few self-fertilization scenes as a bee-morph herm (Drider-morph herm as well if I remember right). I believe I had a high number of unfertilized eggs, high libido, and ended up having a dream scene waking up with a sleeping bag full of cum with all unfertilized eggs now fertilized. I also had a rather high cum multiplier but don't know if that's a factor. Can't check that save sadly because my comp cleaner hates all my saves, here and with TiTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

dav556

Apr 25, 2019
FIVE. FUCKING. YEAR. NECROMANCY. MY GOD I've never seen this level of dark magics performed in person, I'm genuinely impressed and shocked.
I've had a few self-fertilization scenes as a bee-morph herm (Drider-morph herm as well if I remember right). I believe I had a high number of unfertilized eggs, high libido, and ended up having a dream scene waking up with a sleeping bag full of cum with all unfertilized eggs now fertilized. I also had a rather high cum multiplier but don't know if that's a factor. Can't check that save sadly because my comp cleaner hates all my saves, here and with TiTS.
I know about the bee-morph, what's the Drider-morph one about