Ovilium! Forum assistance required! :D

Gardeford

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
So the drug that gets you egg pregged might be getting into the game courtesy of Jacques! i need forum assistance in thinking of some special varieties of eggs that the pc can lay! before it was just the boring "this one grows a vag, the other one does the opposite" but thats just plain boring. I need between 1-3 neat effects to come from eating eggs. preferably not full scale tf's, but body based things.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Not body based. But what if it have stat bonuses depending on egg color? Red gives strength for 12 hours, blue gives intellegence, purple willipower and so on. Stuff like that. If you want more bodily stuff I suggest eggs changing skin color.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Well eggs are brain food so an intelligence boost, temporary or permanent would work.

Besides that I can think off: Boosting/reducing fertility/virility, boosting fluids production, filling the body with fluids, accelerating pregnancies, throw at enemies for status effects/damage/lust damage, restoring energy/hp/shield, putting lust at 33, eating it for buffs, selling it for credits(gold eggs?) and used as masturbatory aid.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Why would I need more eggs, I have already hatched 422 queen Nyrean eggs. I cant keep up as is.

I guess extra income would be nice.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well eggs are brain food so an intelligence boost, temporary or permanent would work.

Besides that I can think off: Boosting/reducing fertility/virility, boosting fluids production, filling the body with fluids, accelerating pregnancies, throw at enemies for status effects/damage/lust damage, restoring energy/hp/shield, putting lust at 33, eating it for buffs, selling it for credits(gold eggs?) and used as masturbatory aid.

+1 on everything. Not sure how eating eggs would affect your shield though.

For my own ideas, maybe having eggs that can give certain body types. Milf, petite etc. (I was thinking of both Sophie and Papi when I came up with this)

Maybe an egg that make you look pregnant for those with a pregnancy fetish.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
That doesnt sound like a real oviposition fetish talking

I'ts not, I don't have that fetish. I do have an obedient army, and galactic domination fetish. My first law as queen of the Nyrea was to disband the alpha, beta, male, and female barrier, and require all to assist in the creation of a galactic army.

1 clutch = 6 eggs every month = 72 children a year per Nyrea each of those children have a clutch of their own. single grandparent 5,184 each one of those children having children of their own. within ten years one grandparent produced 26,873,856 solders. 20 years 722,204,136,308,736

Gelactic domination emanate prepare to be egged.

Victor always said; Lead by example.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I'ts not, I don't have that fetish. I do have an obedient army, and galactic domination fetish. My first law as queen of the Nyrea was to disband the alpha, beta, male, and female barrier, and require all to assist in the creation of a galactic army.

1 clutch = 6 eggs every month = 72 children a year per Nyrea each of those children have a clutch of their own. single grandparent 5,184 each one of those children having children of their own. within ten years one grandparent produced 26,873,856 solders. 20 years 722,204,136,308,736

And where would you find the resources to maintain this population levels without any of them rebelling?

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
And where would you find the resources to maintain this population levels without any of them rebelling?

Hopefully by the time the resources are needed ill run steele corp. Use its financial power to build and maintain a fleet to conquer other planets in the frontier, New Texas being my first choice. First I'll have to put those pesky Myr and their Nuki overseers in their place. That would require proper armaments and education, I plan to put syri in charge of making sure their a proper army.

Man Ii wish I had Nyrea IRL instead of these rabbits.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015

Your scary NEET-Hime ?

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
As much as I love getting egged, having an ovipositor and giving eggs would be a lot of fun, too.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
Hopefully it will eventually be possible to convince a follower to incubate some clutches for me so that I can find out. Tavira has the right idea using a goo girl as an incubator. Hopefully it will be possible for Steel to use Celise in a similar manner some day..

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hopefully it will eventually be possible to convince a follower to incubate some clutches for me so that I can find out. Tavira has the right idea using a goo girl as an incubator. Hopefully it will be possible for Steel to use Celise in a similar manner some day..

But they're not the same species, so who knows Celise can do it without digesting the eggs. (Apparently their bodies can be pretty volatile.)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I still feel like having the ability to lay Kinder-esque eggs would be best.

Complete with them being declared illegal and you having to pay a fine for laying dangerous choke-hazards?

(Kinder Eggs are illegal in the US because the toy inside was declared a choking hazard.)

Gortys

Jan 24, 2016
United States
Complete with them being declared illegal and you having to pay a fine for laying dangerous choke-hazards?

(Kinder Eggs are illegal in the US because the toy inside was declared a choking hazard.)

Yeah, but our characters must have gone past the point of having a gag reflex with what wacky adventures we've had. I'm assuming that's a galactic standard by now that you can take a Kinder Egg.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah, but our characters must have gone past the point of having a gag reflex with what wacky adventures we've had. I'm assuming that's a galactic standard by now that you can take a Kinder Egg.

Imagine if it hatched into a living toy.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I still feel like having the ability to lay Kinder-esque eggs would be best.

I can't help, but imagine joyco//tamani toys coming out of those eggs. Anything from hardlight dildos to pasties and hovering onaholes.

Imagine getting a tiny sexbot which is part of a set you can collect. Get all of them each with their different styles and personalities. Collect them all and you will see something amazing. 

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015

Gag reflex exists to prevent choking. If removal of gag reflexes is commonplace, I imagine choking hazards get taken pretty damn seriously.

Conclusion: Kinder Eggs are banned on New Texas.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I would totally want a dick like Renvra has, able to both deposit eggs and cum sperm into my partner.

Sounds hard to code, though. A dedicated organ (like an oviposition tail) would probably be easier to code ? maybe ? Plus I'd be quite happy to have a drider ovipositor and lower body so I can egg those adorable Zil males on Mhengha like a big bad spider... I totally blame CoC for this fetish of mine