Overdose (the drug Shizuya took to get buff) as an in-game transformative

zen13

May 12, 2020
As the title says, my idea is to have Overdose as a transformative item in the game. I know the Treatment already exists, but I think it'd be hot to have Overdose as well, both for people who've done the Treatment and who haven't. It makes you bigger than the Treatment, gives you Dumb4Cum or a modified version of it regardless of gender so the hornier you get the dumber you get, meaning you have to frequently relieve yourself, masturbation is only half as effective as sex, maybe Overdose also gives you a random mutation as well. Maybe it's an ultra rare item you can only find once, following a quest or an encounter. It could be locked till after you meet Shizuya or not. These are just suggestions, obviously, but my point is, it would be hot.

Edit:
Okay, so for feedback here are my ideas so far:
Overdose would be a much riskier transformative than others. Like I said, it can cause unexpected mutations.
These would include spontaneous growth of extra parts like horns, tails, wings and maybe extra legs that can range in type and size (the legs would not range in size though, that would be silly). I want there to be a percentage chance for every type that isn't too high so that is it possible for your body to not be dramatically altered outside of growth. If male it will enlarge your dick with the possibility of either more sprouting, an extra set of balls, or a vagina. If female the same applies but can also result in an incredibly large clit dick. Genitals may change type as well, within a certain range (gryvain, horse/bull, kui tan, human). Same goes for balls, that may grow massive but also multiply. If your character is trans they may gain size+something extra. Muscle and height growth will always happen but may also cause ass, chest and/or hip growth. I also want the player to have more control over the transformation so what you do while the transformation runs its course will affect what you get to a degree. I think this will apply to things like sex, exercise and consuming other transformatives. It might also apply to combat but I'm not sure? I'm open to suggestions on that. During the mutation period the player could have double their maximum energy plus fast energy regen but that's more of a gameplay issue than a narrative one so I'm not sure. It would increase virility and/or fertility, as well as cum output and quality but it can do that to a point where the character's libido will be difficult to manage.

In terms of possible perks, like I mentioned above you'd get Dumb4Cum regardless of gender or a modified version that reduces your intelligence the hornier you get. You'd get a bunch of the Treatment perks like Inhuman Desire 1 and 2, Fuck Sense, Pheromone Cloud and Sweat and so on. They could also be modified versions of those perks since I don't want to just rip off the effects of the Treatment unless I'm given permission to do so.

I'm writing this in my spare time so don't expect it to be done within a week or even two. This is also my first time submitting content for this game so I may be out of my depth here. So yeah, I'll post a google doc link or whatever at some point with my progress. Until then I'm open to suggestions and feedback on my ideas.

Edit 2: I was just informed that the creator of Shizuya is actually working on this exact thing, so I'm scrapping this project. I had no idea about this previously. Don't know if I can delete this thread or what to do with it, so... yeah.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Feel free to lead a discussion about your ideas here in order to get feedback. Most folks share a link to a Google doc where they do the actual writing.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
This is a risky idea and will be more than likely rejected.

If I had to guess, I'd say because it would seriously slow gameplay having to rub one out or find a fuck-buddy so often. Just a guess, though; I've never had a PC with the perk.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Dumb4cum gives you massive advantages for almost no drawbacks. This is contrary to the rule that TF's should provide no combat advantages. This is ignored either because of oversight or because the concept of having to constantly suck dick to maintain your INT bonus is fucking hot.

What you're proposing is essentially the same thing but with even more advantages.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
would seriously slow gameplay having to rub one out or find a fuck-buddy so often
you have to do this when you have nuki nuts/any big body parts
its pretty annoying actually

zen13

May 12, 2020
Dumb4cum gives you massive advantages for almost no drawbacks. This is contrary to the rule that TF's should provide no combat advantages. This is ignored either because of oversight or because the concept of having to constantly suck dick to maintain your INT bonus is fucking hot.

What you're proposing is essentially the same thing but with even more advantages.
True. But it would probably be a late game item, plus its a singleplayer game, so I feel like game balance is second to having fun. Also it'd be fucking hot.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I’m pretty sure Shizuya’s writer is already working on an in-game Overdose item last I checked. Might be good to check with @QuestyRobo first, because you’re not the first person attempt to write Overdose without realizing it’s coming. ^^;

Reactions: zen13

zen13

May 12, 2020
I’m pretty sure Shizuya’s writer is already working on an in-game Overdose item last I checked. Might be good to check with @QuestyRobo first, because you’re not the first person attempt to write Overdose without realizing it’s coming. ^^;
That's... hilarious, actually. I had no idea. Alright, guess I'm scrapping the project, lol.