Ovalasting egg count is always stuck at 4

Karth

May 19, 2023
I figure this is a low priority bug, but if you use the egg trainer and get an ovalasting egg, the egg will always divide into 4. As far as I could find the ovalastingEggCount function always returns 4 as a default because the function references the undefined flag "EGG_TRAINING_OVALASTING_LEVEL" but it seems like the actual flag is called "EGG_TRAINING_OVALASTING". Using console to replace the undefined references in ovalastingEggCount seemed to fix it. Totally different flags, that one counts times used, the level flag is something different and i'm assuming it's tied to egg laying.

Edit: The UI for ovalasting level also shows both "Ovalasting Level: 0" and "Ovalasting Level: Untrained" (neither ever update) so it probably boils down to the flag never being set and staying undefined.

Last edited:

Karth

May 19, 2023
It occurs on every save I have (most are pretty old), but testing it with a brand new save on the latest build had the same issue.

Attachments

• Karth (F) - 18Hrs 54Mins, 8 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    595.4 KB · Views: 6

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
From what I can tell, it should work. For the Ovalasting training level, you'll need to actually train it with the egg trainer for the level to increase.

However, to clarify, the egg number will always be 4 for the womb since when it was impregnated, the Ovalasting training level was undefined or 0. So having the level increased before getting impregnated will give a higher egg count.

For example, with your save, I trained the Ovalasting implant (using "Egg Trainer", "Faux Preg" or "Carry Train"--I just spammed "Egg Trainer") until the Ovalasting level maxed out at 10. Then I implanted the ass an Ovalasting implant and then used "Carry Train" to be impregnated. The vaginal womb still had 4 eggs, but the anal womb had 120. So with the higher level, the next time the vaginal womb is impregnated, it should also get the higher egg count (since the egg count is determined on impregnation).

If this does not work on your end, do let me know. Upon reviewing the code, I found some oddities that I adjusted, so that may inadvertently fix your issue if it isn't already resolved.

Hope this helps.