Ouroboros (Complete!)

Svelliphore

Aug 28, 2015
It sounds like at this point, your character is not in the right frame of mind to accept her offer. You'll be able to fuck the fairy later on. Just do what you have to do to progress and don't worry about missing it; you have a lot of opportunities to come back and if you somehow finish the game without getting that scene, you'll be able to access it in the post-game "gallery."

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
It sounds like at this point, your character is not in the right frame of mind to accept her offer. You'll be able to fuck the fairy later on. Just do what you have to do to progress and don't worry about missing it; you have a lot of opportunities to come back and if you somehow finish the game without getting that scene, you'll be able to access it in the post-game "gallery."

And how do I get him to have the right mind?

I just noticed after completing the first run... I'm gonna have to do this story multiple times. xD  Gotta break the pattern I guess. Il try to alter his mind to be more indecent. I also want that Emo girl; Teira. Definitely fits my preferences perfectly in a Medieval game.

Kyrant

Mar 5, 2016
Solved it. Also beated all those bosses except for the bird thing in the North... Could anyone also tell me how to kill that thing? I can barely damage it with maxed out stats... My followers can't do shit to it either... :/  Still a great game tho.

[Edited at 11:24AM] Finally finished it after a 2 hour break, figuring out how to get past the Fire Barrier.

I rate the game; 9/10.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Quick question, I just played my first cycle and about to beat the second. Exactly how many cycles are there? Does the game actually continue on a loop until I do something specific at a specific point after a specific number of cycles? 

I also wanted to ask do we actually keep the stat boost that we pay gold for, but I guess I'm about to find out lol. I noticed I get the items from beating the dragon and the ice/rock crevis monsters but I lost all the quest boost and the other open world monsters kept making me their -beep- on the first cycle. 

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Quick question, I just played my first cycle and about to beat the second. Exactly how many cycles are there? Does the game actually continue on a loop until I do something specific at a specific point after a specific number of cycles? 

Yes. Here's a hint: you already know what will happen if you stay on the rails.

I also wanted to ask do we actually keep the stat boost that we pay gold for, but I guess I'm about to find out lol. I noticed I get the items from beating the dragon and the ice/rock crevis monsters but I lost all the quest boost and the other open world monsters kept making me their -beep- on the first cycle. 

IIRC, boss monster drops and one other thing (you'll know when you get it) are the only things that transfers cycles.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
Yes. Here's a hint: you already know what will happen if you stay on the rails.

IIRC, boss monster drops and one other thing (you'll know when you get it) are the only things that transfers cycles.

Thanks but I already figured it out, I was actually testing the things while asking, just in case i missed something, but was I actually suppose to be able to solo the dragon on my first cycle? 

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Thanks but I already figured it out, I was actually testing the things while asking, just in case i missed something, but was I actually suppose to be able to solo the dragon on my first cycle? 

Some of the unique bosses are easier than others.  Some can only be beaten with the right equipment and allies.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that the expanded version of Ouroboros is finally available commercially:
http://the-last-sovereign.blogspot.com/p/ouroboros-20.html

The new version of Ouroboros features the following:
- Hentai art for all scenes!
- In addition to the original six scenes, there are six brand new scenes, plus some new variants.
- Three new post-awakening dungeons.
- Special cycles: let Amiel, Teira, and Emantha take over for one cycle and fulfill their fantasies.
- Lots of new conversations and interactions between the characters.
- Key to increase battle speed 300%.

Hope you all enjoy it! ^-^

Tony6663

Dec 28, 2015
@Hoboy: I have a Mac link up on the blog now! MV also allegedly supports Android and iOS distributions, but I have not ever worked with these. I'm open to figuring them out as soon as there's desire from players.

I can guarantee that there would be people (like me) that would love it for there to be a mobile version

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
@Tony6663: Noted, thanks! I've tested the mobile version briefly, it ports fine, but there doesn't seem to be support for as many keys as are needed. That renders the player unable to jump, which is a bit of a problem. If others are also interested, I might have to put some effort into figuring out how that could work.

Sierra Lee

Aug 28, 2015
Alright, everybody, this side project is finally up in all stores! It took a long time, between exclusive deals and delays from certain stores. You can now find it on all of the following sites:
itch.io
Nutaku
MangaGamer
DLsite English
DLsite Japanese

You can also get it via Patreon. If you're an old or long time patron, just message me for a free copy! ^-^ But you can also use it as a store by giving me a temporary pledge, if you'd rather support directly instead of using one of the above stores.

While I might do a bit more promotion of this game at a point when I have more energy, for now I'm considering it signed and sealed. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed it!