Other Desires

Galacta

May 20, 2017
Just a little smutty thing I've made. It's something I made a while ago, but I think it's really good nonetheless. I'm unsure if I'm going to make it fully fledged. Oh! And do excuse and grammatical errors. I don't plan on having many, but some slip through my cracks. Hope you enjoy loves~

It was supposed to be a fundamental sin and heretic backlash for the union of two of the same sexes to ever develop physical and emotional bonds that supersedes friendship. Khala had devoted her essence to this teaching for the entire twenty one years her body had breathed life with the backing of the High Church pressing her into line.

Then Xalla entered. Busted down the doors of her mental fortress and seized it with a speed a cheetah would marry.

“This is wrong.” The heat in Khala's pink paradise disagreed. “We should stop.” Xalla’s butch beautiful body somehow made Khala's own words feel like blasphemous lies. “This isn't working, is it?” Xalla's hands that caressed the sides of Khala's rich brown melanin answered the question. “Why did I ever agree to this?” Xallas had a notion the woman had the answer to that question.

Khala'Kensha'Kein. Once devoted servant to the High One, devoted to the High Church and priestess in training and once inspiring heretic breaker.

Xalla's body pounced upon the chocolate woman, her body already bare and shameless in it's splendor. It complimented Xalla's own crimson complexion beautifully, whose only garment was a parent of fluffy cute panda panties.

“U-um. I'm nervous about this Xalla.” Khala stuttered. Both knew this was, technically, their first time having sex. Xalla paused at this, the two women apparently pausing at the revelation. Eyes locked in unspoken agreement.

Xalla leaned into the Khala's smaller frame. Years of practiced tennis seemed laughable in the face of monster veiled by allure that her red skinned partner was. Khala moaned as a touch soft and wet massaged her bust. Her castle in between her crotch was overwatered, bedsheets soon to be drowned in love juice, but Xalla's advancement continued.

Khala swore she would climax prematurely when just then, Xalla stopped. Xalla gasped in surprise and anger, and when she looked to see why, a shock like no other invaded her consciousnesses.

Though Xalla be a undeterred mute, the expression they gave suggested bashfulness.

Khala supposed she shouldn't be surprised. But she was. Xalla Khoine Rearsaw, had a man's tool. The tool all men had and it was… big. Really big.

The first words out of the ex-priestess was “your beautiful.” Xalla was unclear how to respond, so settled with a embarrassed smile.

“...Will it fit?” Khala half squeaked, half questioned. Xalla honestly didn't know, so she shrugged honestly.

Then it was in. No warning, no preparations, just the extremely slick entrance to Khala's castle.

Khala's mind overloaded. Bed sheets was already a victim of drowning. Now the amount of pleasure the brown woman felt was an abomination of pain and pleasure. Her voice tore itself own with a single shrek.

Xalla's distressed noises shifted to working pleasure. Fluid grinding of her hips rhythmic music to the body of Khala. It was a war of stamina. Xalla's mind blanketed. It shouldn't feel so good. It shouldn't bring so much joy into her soul. It shouldn't. But it did.

And Khala felt no shame in admitting her addiction to it all. Her red steed minded deeper and deeper as each wave of pleasure became harder and harder to ignore.

Then the pressure was building up. It was inflating from within, building even.

Then came the tsunami. So big is overwhelmed, so powerful in knocked her out. It was untenable to stop, Xalla barely halting her mouth from a guttural roar. Khala's pink fortress was flooded with a white wave of soon-to-be impregnation. Every sperm on a mission to hunt and fertilize. Needless to say, her eggs could not resist the onslaught.

By the time the deed was done, the sheets were ruined. A sea of very sticky semen dripping off the bed.

“Christ…” Khala whispered. The flow was like lava. Slow and hot. “That's a lot of stuff Xalla.” Khala didn't expect a response. Only heavy breathing was her reply. The clean up was nightmare, but a snap of crimson fingers solved the problem. Xalla slid out and the deed was done, but Khala's conflict did not go unnoticed. Xalla lay next to her lover, arms latched to her torso and legs dancing with hers.

The silence was cossy. Gave the priestess in time to think. Minutes soon faded. It was just them and them alone.

“What am I gonna do Xalla?” Her voice was soft and broken. “What am I gonna do? I don't know, I don't…” Tears fell from Khala eyes in streams. It shouldn't have happened. She should have ignored the urges. Would damnation claim her for such a sin? Even if it felt so good? So right?

Xalli’s soft hands possessed her cheeks, palms on either cheek. Eyes of beauty and red stared into despairing green. No words exchanged, only support and understanding. And a plan probably. That was enough for Khala. Faith and planning would have to do. Xalla wiped Khala's tears for her. Her gratefulness was known through her smile.

“We're in it together, huh?” The answer went unspoken. Xalla's fingers locked with Khala's, a smile that mimicked Khala's own gracing her features. Was this what the afterglow of sex felt like? It felt great. No wonder many people loved it.

“So… What is the plan?” Khala was curious. Xalla room was like that of a King's, and red enough for her to camouflage into the wall itself. It was also smack in the center of largest establishment in daemonic territory. Khala's Faith had always been strong, but not exactly for the reasons many of her holier-than-thou 'friends’ presumed. Xalla's smile transformed into a grin. A cunning grin. Khala didn't know how to react to that.

But she was tired. Their love making went from just that to unbridled fucking. The difference was small, but powerful.

Slept overtook Khala before anymore thoughts could surface.