Options where you can choose sex or something else, what do you choose?

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
So today was the first time I decided to choose the "talk" option for Mallach's dream after you create the Temple and honestly, I think the lore drop you get from that talk scene absolutely trumps the sex with a cat god. At least in my opinion.

Does anyone else agree or disagree and why? And is there any other times in the game where you prefer the nonsexual option with a character even if it's a character you are sexually attracted to?

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Nonsexual unless the character interests me, and, even then, I'll pick it if there's a chance of getting a lore expansion.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
I chose the non-sexy option 3 times

1. Mallach's dream because of lore dump

2. Magna because while she is really hot it would violate the bro code with Garret

3. Synneva and Queen Atheldrad reunion. It's not really your place to interfere and you lose out on a bonus +10 Crit Chance for Etheryn.

Reactions: valk42

Tony_Redgrave

Dec 11, 2021
Non sexual most of the time because I like the idea that my character doesn't go around giving his body to just everyone, only those close to him. Even then, not so casually.

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I chose the non-sexy option 3 times

1. Mallach's dream because of lore dump

2. Magna because while she is really hot it would violate the bro code with Garret

3. Synneva and Queen Atheldrad reunion. It's not really your place to interfere and you lose out on a bonus +10 Crit Chance for Etheryn.
I agree with these - except 2 because I never take Garret with me since I run high Presence and I like to think saving the ghosts is my own efforts, rather than Garret's. So I take the Ghost Snu Snu as my just reward.