optimal white mage build?

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
hi im looking for a current build for the white mage for equipment, powers and companions

ive hardly played a white mage and was wondering what is best for the current build

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
Depends on what exactly you want.
Do you want a healer? Or a pseudo-Paladin? You could also make a Holy Blaster or a support character.
Your role choice is actually more important than your class.

I currently plan to create a sort of holy blaster, which adds some Black Magic spells into the mix.
For that I would use at first Cait (healer) +Atugia (Tank) and later switch them for Azyrran (Tank) and maybe Etheryn (Heal).
There are many combinations possible.

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
Sorry its taken so long to reply to this but for a mainly healer pc basically a support character

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Sorry its taken so long to reply to this but for a mainly healer pc basically a support character

Basically he mixes healing and charmer skills and also bow skills are good to debuff enemies and finally as a support character, especially to take into account the synenergy of the team members.

Grease: Well if you wear fellow Pyromancers like Kiyoko and Brienne with attire

Song of Storms: It can be excellent but you have to invest in Willpower which for a character that won't attack is a bit wasteful

Blessing: It is the best support option, it increases the damage caused by your companions without the need to do combos as in the previous ones

Since your character will barely have offensive abilities, you can fully focus on Presence, Agility and Toughness, so you can take advantage of a slot for invocations then add healing spells and revive.

Last edited:

Titanio

Aug 15, 2020
Depends on what exactly you want.
Do you want a healer? Or a pseudo-Paladin? You could also make a Holy Blaster or a support character.
Your role choice is actually more important than your class.

I currently plan to create a sort of holy blaster, which adds some Black Magic spells into the mix.
For that I would use at first Cait (healer) +Atugia (Tank) and later switch them for Azyrran (Tank) and maybe Etheryn (Heal).
There are many combinations possible.
Im interested in the holy blaster option, can you give me some tips of what equipment or skills/stats is best for that? (english is not my main language)

Blueboy

Dec 7, 2020
I have two similar builds if you want to try them out. I spec Presence>Thoughness>Agility(Can be willpower or cunning but I will talk about that later).

1. White mage, with AW: Greater Heal, R1: Blessing, R2: Group Heal, E: Any summon you enjoy using or is best for the situation.
Tanky summons = Flame Knight, Wolf(Immune to tease), Phyria
DPS summons = Kiyoko, Flame spirit
Equipment = Core is only really Hero's Helm to further boost your ally's damage.
Team = anyone really but I recommend at least bringing Brint/Brienne cause they do a lot of damage.

Just your standard healer/bard with everything needed to keep your team alive. Uses summons to make great use out of presence and blessing. With this build you can also switch to using magic spells, or lust attacks depending on what you want to spec for your third stat, willpower for spells, cunning or agility for lust. A more mage-oriented support is located below. If you want to switch to lust spells then you just replace your summon with Song of Splendor and one of your recharge spells with Allure and add Bimbo Azzy to your team.

2.White Mage, with AW: Greater Heal, R1: Grease, R2: Fireball or Celestial Smite or blessing, E: Flame Dancer
Equipement = Hero's Helm, and Control wand on main and mage wand in offhand
Team= Kiyoko(Onmyodo) and +1 other tank or healer

Just a tankier black mage, with supportive abilities. Grease is a great spell that gives you time to stall and you can help Kiyoko(non-summon) and Flame Dancer do extra damage. If you plan to use fireball or celestial smite then you might want Control rod and magic wand or any spell power weapon to help you do some damage. Usually want to take c.smite for bosses since it is usually 1 enemy.

Reactions: DJ_Arashi_Rora