Ophelia?

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Hello all, I've decided to experiment and betray Ophelia and after defeating her, I can't seem to make her a part of my team despite Lagon saying I now 'own' her? Is this bit just not available yet in the game, or am I missing something here?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Not implemented yet.

Reactions: Missfit

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Okay, ty! Any idea when it might be?
Nope, FoE is in indefinite hiatus, we don't know when it'll get back to having updates again.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
It probably won't get back to updates. I'm not saying, I'm just saying. It's been a while since Alder posted anything (that I can immediately see) and even longer since a substantial update. Factor in the game just lost two of it's major content creators and several big projects...

It'll be nothing short of a Christmas miracle if FoE can rebound from this; if it does.

Let's face it, it's not the first time a game has been left dead in the water, and it won't be the last. And yeah, I'm being damn pessimistic about this. But I'd rather consider this game dead and be pleasantly surprised when it pulls back from the brink, rather than hold onto naive hope and have it get steadily crushed as months continue to pass by.

But that's just me, and not everyone can be a fabulously pessimistic dingo!

Missfit

Dec 14, 2016
Awww damn.... FoE is one of my fav games, too! It breaks my heart that is it dead in the water... ;_; I really hope it will get updated, but I suppose that is too much to hope for based on what you've said Flash Dingo... >_<