Only you can stop waifu abuse

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
...But why?
Noobieh this is painful and not cute and cuddly.
*Uses the power newly acquired from watching dr. Strange to hug and comfort abused waifu.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's not supposed to be. I showed you the truth. The unfortunate truth. Now please work together to fix this.

EDIT: Have you fixed it yet?! im low key crying over here tho

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Yo check out that little fang in the 5th frame though.

Also go play Teaching Feeling.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so what this thread is about anyway? :iiam:
Aside one quite obvious thing that is not worth of meantioning.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yo check out that little fang in the 5th frame though.

Also go play Teaching Feeling.
Fanged girls are so cute <3
I heard about that game, put it on my list of games to play. Forgot about it completely.

Ok so what this thread is about anyway? :iiam:
Aside one quite obvious thing that is not worth of meantioning.
I dunno. A noobieh found this picture and needed fixes from the forum due to the cruel shock. B noobieh wanted to shock people himself and make them search the internet for relief.

This is the most pointless thread I've seen in a long time.
And yet you posted in it :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
How dare you, I can post if I want to.

Also I've already gotten to 2k posts before Misty (I can leave my friends behind), so now I'm trying to beat her in likes as well. It's not working out all too well as you can notice, as I'm a generally unlikeable person that partakes in solely this caliber of posts.

Unfortunately the link shadefalcon posted (my friends don't post) takes place chronologically before the one I posted. The guy simply took her for granted, and look what happened (he's no friend of mine).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The people know what they want.

Also nothing against cyclops girls but they're not my jam. c:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yay both harpie senpai(s) noticed me. No wait that wasn't what I wanted. I already got someone to be this person senpai.

@IVIysterious Person Well I can make you even ahead of him...even without giving you ANY likes :p

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Holy shit, why do I have the same number of likes as Fen? Actually, hold on, why the fuck does this forum even have likes for anyone but Jacques in the first place?
Meh. Even a total asshole like me got likes. They are pointless.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
EDIT: Nvm.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Still two hapries since one not listend to dark side to become.... A Fairy Princess :allears:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yay both harpie senpai(s) noticed me. No wait that wasn't what I wanted. I already got someone to be this person senpai.
Senpai(s)? You´ve been in this forum far longer than we have.

Unfortunately the link shadefalcon posted (my friends don't post) takes place chronologically before the one I posted. The guy simply took her for granted, and look what happened (he's no friend of mine).
You can´t prove nuffing.
She found someone who cared for her and lived happily ever after THE END!!!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Still two hapries since one not listend to dark side to become.... A Fairy Princess :allears:
Dude I can literally never tell what you're trying to say lol.

Yeah I hope she's alright too fam. Just wait until my abused waifu fanfiction, it'll really pull on your heartstrings.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Senpai(s)? You´ve been in this forum far longer than we have.

Hue Hue you know how to make me feel older than dinosaurs miss one of harpy duo :D
Surviving two forums reborns not count as been old, right?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Hue Hue you know how to make me feel older than dinosaurs miss one of harpy duo :D
That´s mister to you...or anyone else for that matter. Lord and master also works :p
You´re definitely among the oldest members of the forumers. *Looks at avatar. A demon which survived CoC and left to explore tainted space :p

Dude I can literally never tell what you're trying to say lol.

Yeah I hope she's alright too fam. Just wait until my abused waifu fanfiction, it'll really pull on your heartstrings.
My heartstrings are easily pulled, hopefully I´ll be waiting for something to mend rather than tear them.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Being old isn't so bad for someone like a demon. It's just an experience. Or is is experiens making us demons? You know, you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That´s mister to you...or anyone else for that matter. Lord and master also works :p
You´re definitely among the oldest members of the forumers. *Looks at avatar. A demon which survived CoC and left to explore tainted space :p

Well Amy is half demoness and half drow to be precise :catte:
I should have somewhere her full pic not just small piece cut out for avator use. O lucky me I found it (damn that pic is already soooo old...time pass by so fast :eek:):

amy_by_harpyqueen.jpg

@Etis There is some undeniable truth in this word

Last edited:

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Freakily Charming is awesome, Love at First Sight and Teaching Feeling are both great games. Difference between them is that TF is H and LaFS isn't.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh sure, blame the whistleblower.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I love the contrast between hitting and patting. Both are being done to the burnt side of her face, one showing you hate that part of her, the other showing you love her in spite of it.

Reactions: CloudStriker

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
So.....is there sauce for the girl, or was she just created to be an abused waifu?

EDIT: ok, so, i went and smashed my head into my keyboard for awhile, found the source. Girl is named Karahara Shima, apparently she was created by Kotoba Noriaki on pixiv and has no actual manga or anime or anything. have fun looking up images or the mini comics or whatever. i think there are a few shorts and oneshots floating around.

Last edited: