Oh no, not again.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
 I've reached a dilemma, you see. I'd happily try to write something or other for anyone, even something that may not even make it off the ground, just to try my hands at it.

Problems

1. (not a problem)
  2. I have no ideas as of now. If you could, please, give me ideas. I'm sure I can write fairly well, but I don't know, as I've destroyed all my past works.
  3. I can be a Grammar Nazi when I choose to be.
  4. I'm Schizoid (not Schizophrenic) which means my writing may fluctuate in style or ability. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
If you wanna right something, go look at the submissions page. There's usually always someone looking for proofreading.

ham

Sep 2, 2015
 I'd happily try to right something or other for anything   

Quote said:
right verb

to put in or restore to an upright position:

to right a fallen lamp.

to put in proper order, condition, or relationship:

to right a crookedly hung picture.

to bring into conformity with fact; correct:

to right one's point of view.

to do justice to; avenge:

to be righted in court.

to redress, as a wrong.
I really hope you're going to avenge something. Sounds fun.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need to know how to code.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need to know coding, in fact if anything it will be actively unhelpful for you to submit in code because Fen/Gedan will have to read your code and then rewrite it anyway.  There's a rough manual of style, or you can copy formatting from me or Jim.

As for ideas, the rough order of complexity is equipment -> simple transformatives -> non-sexable NPCs -> complex transformatives -> sexable NPCs -> locations/dungeons -> follower NPCs.  Note that there's an enormous jump between complex transformative, which I can churn out in a few hours, and sexable NPCs, which can take days or weeks.  Sex scenes are really tough to write.  Start yourself off easy and work your way up.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
That's what parser tags like [pc.chest] are for.  If there's no tag for what you want to do in a branch, do {if A: X}.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
You don't need to know coding, in fact if anything it will be actively unhelpful for you to submit in code because Fen/Gedan will have to read your code and then rewrite it anyway.  There's a rough manual of style, or you can copy formatting from me or Jim.

As for ideas, the rough order of complexity is equipment -> simple transformatives -> non-sexable NPCs -> complex transformatives -> sexable NPCs -> locations/dungeons -> follower NPCs.  Note that there's an enormous jump between complex transformative, which I can churn out in a few hours, and sexable NPCs, which can take days or weeks.  Sex scenes are really tough to write.  Start yourself off easy and work your way up.

I'm not too sure how to do equipment... I guess I could start with a junk TF that won't get added into the game, and work my way from there.

I know Mhen'ga is complete, but, isn't it awfully empty? I mean, aren't you supposed to be in a town? You can talk to, a total of, 11 people, and one of them is pretty much (fillertext) teleport (fillertext) (Surprisingly the game gives him a name, Tanis)

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
http://fenoxo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/107-how-to-submit-and-write-content/ Resources are handily pinned at the top of the event submissions board. 

This should be all you need, specially the Gedan doc. In general you can also see other docs for how it's done. I could probably give it a look over.

2. The most lacking content is masculine characters/items, but it's okay if you don't want to do that. Just write what appeals to you.

3. You would be great for edits. Just find a doc and post some suggestions/corrections.

4. Some people could help you with that.

I'm not too sure how to do equipment... I guess I could start with a junk TF that won't get added into the game, and work my way from there.

I know Mhen'ga is complete, but, isn't it awfully empty? I mean, aren't you supposed to be in a town? You can talk to, a total of, 11 people, and one of them is pretty much (fillertext) teleport (fillertext) (Surprisingly the game gives him a name, Tanis)

I would advise against tfs. There are already plenty in line.

You should start with either a simple character or an event for a start. An enemy sex scene I think is the smallest and simplest of them all to start.

Tanis also has bow training content, but no sex(and probably no chat options either?).

EDIT: It's probably more than CoC towns had I think.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
There's a rough manual of style, or you can copy formatting from me or Jim.

>Recommending people get formatting advice from Jim

Do you want to kill Gedan? Because this is how you kill Gedan. Look at my docs, or Fen's. That's the standard. 

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
This should be all you need, specially the Gedan doc. In general you can also see other docs for how it's done. I could probably give it a look over.

2. The most lacking content is masculine characters/items, but it's okay if you don't want to do that. Just write what appeals to you.

3. You would be great for edits. Just find a doc and post some suggestions/corrections.

4. Some people could help you with that.

I would advise against tfs. There are already plenty in line.

You should start with either a simple character or an event for a start. An enemy sex scene I think is the smallest and simplest of them all to start.

Tanis also has bow training content, but no sex(and probably no chat options either?).

EDIT: It's probably more than CoC towns had I think.

When I talk to Tanis, I don't even get his name. He's "UGC Scout Authority" For some reason my Codex has his name though. There's no interaction with him besides going to the camp, at least whenever I've played the thousands of times.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
When I talk to Tanis, I don't even get his name. He's "UGC Scout Authority" For some reason my Codex has his name though. There's no interaction with him besides going to the camp, at least whenever I've played the thousands of times.

You need a bow first. You can get it from a Zil.

Do you have any idea what you want to write about?

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
You need a bow first. You can get it from a Zil.

Do you have any idea what you want to write about?

OHhhhhhh. Because I knew that....

Um... no. Simple TFs were suggested to me but I don't understand parsing.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
Write a sexy aesthetician, spa owner in tavros who will gladly milk you for you skin-rejuvenating cum, as well as offering services.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Write a sexy aesthetician, spa owner in tavros who will gladly milk you for you skin-rejuvenating cum, as well as offering services.

Tavros is filled. Not to the brim, but close.

I mean, Saedra is really the only reason I have for being in Tavros as a Male PC. (that's her name, right? The techie with the broken ship and unfinished content? )

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
    OHhhhhhh. Because I knew that....

Um... no. Simple TFs were suggested to me but I don't understand parsing.

Parser are just a bit of code that is automaticly replaced with an appropriate description.

For example with [pc.penisBiggest] in "The Zil faps your [pc.penisBiggest]."

During the game it would be replaced with a range of possible description for the Players biggest penis. If it had a dog penis it would be something "The Zil faps your doggy dick" or "The Zil faps your knotted cock", but if he had a zil dick it would be more like "The Zil faps your zil cock" or "The Zil faps your foreskinned dick".

There's a lot more to it but that's the basics.

easykiln

Sep 10, 2015
           Tavros is filled. Not to the brim, but close.

I mean, Saedra is really the only reason I have for being in Tavros as a Male PC. (that's her name, right? The techie with the broken ship and unfinished content? )

Adding rooms is a simple matter. You're better off writing your own ideas though I just like being pushy.

.If you don't like dick there is still egg, elf, and waitress girl. Also shops, it is a service hub.

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
Adding rooms is a simple matter. You're better off writing your own ideas though I just like being pushy.

.If you don't like dick there is still egg, elf, and waitress girl. Also shops, it is a service hub.

I can write for either gender, I just never stay in Tavros.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
>Recommending people get formatting advice from Jim

Do you want to kill Gedan? Because this is how you kill Gedan. Look at my docs, or Fen's. That's the standard. 

My bad.

But yeah, defer to Savin.  As for the parser calls:

"Oh, Captain Steele!", the horny catsnake cries, "please let me {Steele has vag: lick your [pc.vagina]}{Steele's a herm: and}{Steele has dick: suck your amazing [pc.eachCock]!"

"I refuse!", you declare in {femininity: that booming masculine way you do // that androgynous way you speak // the melodiously girly manner to which you are accustomed}, "for you are a catsnake and your tongue is like sandpaper!"

"Curse you, Captain Steele!", the catsnake hisses.  "You will pay for this act of common sense!"

MissusEto

Sep 17, 2015
oh okay... I'm editing a document right now... I'll get back after I've collapsed. I'm collabing and he's not responding. -.-