Occupation Related Story Events/Best Role Play Value

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I'm wondering which occupation has the most story related scenes. I'm aware of the Drone Tech specialized accessory, The Mercs pirate base scene, and the Smugglers skill related sneak scene, but I'm wondering if there are more occupation related scenes than those and which class has the most. I tend to default to Drone Tech, but I've played Gun Merc a couple of times, so I'm most curious about the smuggler, as I've never played one.

Syth Dracous

Apr 14, 2022
I know there's at least one smuggler only sex scene with the mechanic on Myr, a Deck 13 option for smugglers but those are the only ones that I can think of at the moment. Not that I've played Smuggler before but I know those two are for certain.

Reactions: Unicornzombie

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Smugglers automatically skip the check when disarming landmines on Myrellion, amongst other things.

In terms of content, engineer class check is used in game files 90+ times vs 45+ or so times for the other two. Some of these checks are also enabled through high enough attributes or having certain background(s), so it's overall not as clear cut. And most of these checks amount to just small variants/mentions in shared scenes.

Reactions: Unicornzombie