Obtain Myrellion's probe

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Can you be more specific about what you're having trouble with?
Have you seen the Wiki?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
That's not actually very helpful. I can tell you're in the palace (probably), but I don't know where. Are you having trouble with the Goo Incubator? The Nyrean Princess? Queen Taivra?

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022
That's not actually very helpful. I can tell you're in the palace (probably), but I don't know where. Are you having trouble with the Goo Incubator? The Nyrean Princess? Queen Taivra?
I haven't played the game for a while but I remember that the last time the gave me a radio after I agreed to help them on something

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
You need to go down to the next area in the middle of the DMZ. After that head as far east as possible, until you find a Nyrea shopkeep and past them are guards. That's what you're looking for.

Reactions: Dansky32

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022
You need to go down to the next area in the middle of the DMZ. After that head as far east as possible, until you find a Nyrea shopkeep and past them are guards. That's what you're looking for.
Thank but I'm a bit lost, can you point it out in the map?

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
No. You need to head north to the hostile area, in the center of that is a comm area and left from there is the way to the lower level.

Down there all the way to the west is the Nyrean city.