Nykke on ship content?

BioSean1

May 3, 2016
Does anyone have info on if that is still a go based off the nixing of their circling contact? Because I'd love to still have our eldest go on adventuring with us

Jul 20, 2018
i think it got scrapped because of the Patreon stuff. but if it's still going to happen i imagine it will be family bonding but in a similar way to Bess' events and dates minus the sex

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Nykke is currently being reworked so that she will no longer have a blood relationship with Steele.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hasn't it been a few years now since we saw Female Rapebait Steve Irwin, and wasn't she raped by Frosty the Frostwyrm? Personally, I'm hoping that the first words out of reworked Nykke's mouth, possibly her psychic brain-mouth, will be, "G'day mate!"

This is the best idea this game has ever had

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Hasn't it been a few years now since we saw Female Rapebait Steve Irwin, and wasn't she raped by Frosty the Frostwyrm? Personally, I'm hoping that the first words out of reworked Nykke's mouth, possibly her psychic brain-mouth, will be, "G'day mate!"
Good idea, except the Step stuff is supposed to be running concurrently with Steele's journey. It's live television. Real world time doesn't matter. Unless they put in a thing where you proc the Uveto episode then wait years in game this isn't a good avenue to take it.

coldmonkey

May 11, 2016
Good idea, except the Step stuff is supposed to be running concurrently with Steele's journey. It's live television. Real world time doesn't matter. Unless they put in a thing where you proc the Uveto episode then wait years in game this isn't a good avenue to take it.
True, having to wait a year after reaching Uveto is a bit much. They could perhaps shorten the gestation period, but given how quickly she grows up, that might be pushing it.