Nykke error on Uveto

BaronBored

Sep 22, 2022
On my latest save after a long break I'm unable to get a Nykke encounter in the latest version of the game, and not for lack of trying. May well be a case of self dumbassery or You're holding it wrong, but either way I'd desperately like to know the actual meet conditions.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
On my latest save after a long break I'm unable to get a Nykke encounter in the latest version of the game, and not for lack of trying. May well be a case of self dumbassery or You're holding it wrong, but either way I'd desperately like to know the actual meet conditions.
Have you hatched any Frostwyrm eggs? I discovered Nykke's existence myself only when I decided to go hatch some eggs, getting the usual email and then encountering Nykke on Frosty's territory.

Nykke will not spawn unless you hatch an egg.

Last edited:

Amyra

Jul 30, 2022
think you also have to be a min level too right? Because a lot of things don't trigger unless you meet a level requirement.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Steele must have either a cock and virility above 0 or a vagina and fertility above 0. Steele must have also have hatched at least one egg with Frosty. This must be true to trigger the initial email as well as triggering encounters. So if you decide to drop your virilty to 0 after getting the email for example, the encounters will not trigger. Also to get the encounter you must have read the email.