Nursery

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
"anything new" is incredibly vague. regardless, nobody has plans to add anything that's pretty much feature complete.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
I am not sure I'd call the nursery "feature complete" - Bridget mentions she wants more caretakers, but really all you get is Zhenia, Rhea, and Dizzy. There'e a milking station that does nothing. Several of Steele's offspring are not available (e.g. Gryvain). There are hints of being able to interact with Steele's older kids, but that is not available. There is no interaction with Bridget in her office.
That's really typical of the whole game - rather than fleshing out what exists and is incomplete, they add new stuff, that will also be left incomplete. It seems to me that they are chasing all the new commissions but are never really finishing anything.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
I am not sure I'd call the nursery "feature complete" - Bridget mentions she wants more caretakers, but really all you get is Zhenia, Rhea, and Dizzy. There'e a milking station that does nothing. Several of Steele's offspring are not available (e.g. Gryvain). There are hints of being able to interact with Steele's older kids, but that is not available. There is no interaction with Bridget in her office.
everything you listed except the milking station are not "missing features", they are missing content. when i say feature complete, i meant the mechanics and features; everything in the nursery works. if that is not how you and others understand "feature complete", then perhaps i should have clarified my meaning.
That's really typical of the whole game - rather than fleshing out what exists and is incomplete, they add new stuff, that will also be left incomplete. It seems to me that they are chasing all the new commissions but are never really finishing anything.
adding new stuff isn't as valid a criticism when there's over a dozen community writers with their own ideas, agendas, and pace of work. said community writers also aren't under any obligation to write for tits for free, and commissions pay so yes?

Reactions: Jn_Sinnombre

Suigtiyc

Mar 31, 2023
"anything new" is incredibly vague. regardless, nobody has plans to add anything that's pretty much feature complete.
i guess i meant like new content or anything quest related things to it. Maybe new interactions or additional rooms, idk. If not it's cool. Just wanted to know if there were any future plans for it.

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
i guess i meant like new content or anything quest related things to it. Maybe new interactions or additional rooms, idk. If not it's cool. Just wanted to know if there were any future plans for it.
its also unfortunately hard to answer regarding future plans because there are over a dozen people that write for the game, any one of them could theoretically have plans they aren't sharing.

Suigtiyc

Mar 31, 2023
its also unfortunately hard to answer regarding future plans because there are over a dozen people that write for the game, any one of them could theoretically have plans they aren't sharing.
that's understandable. If there are plans, cool. If not, oh well.