nubbsehs free art

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
I wanna draw your characters/characters you like :)
I don't know how many I'll be doing but go ahead and post.
I'll do almost anything, though I don't know how much of it I'll do(headshot/fullbody) just for fun.
The more detail/description the better, I'll post here when done.

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Sure, sounds cool, how about my Chrissy here? If you're okay with big balls that is.

chrissy_nude.png

chrissy.png

Chrissy is a very {ifSilly: smol //Else: short} girl, standing only about 5'1", no doubt thanks to her kui-tan heritage. Wavy, chestnut hair surrounds her face, which is parted by two fuzzy, egg-shaped raccoon ears; her lovely locks flow down only a bit past her shoulder, helping to keep attention fixed on her face. The most prominent feature of her visage is that sleek tanuki mask around her big, deep-brown eyes, formed by a small area of much duskier flesh apart from her usually fair skin. Along with those attributes, her button nose and darkened lips give her a very cute, even innocent, appearance. {ifSilly: Though, that mask does make her look like quite the scoundrel, or B-movie villain.}

Her striped, fluffy tail, which is just as long as she is tall, swishes and sways behind her constantly, distracting your eyes for a moment before they drift down to the pair of perky B-cups on her chest, each breast topped with a pert, pink nipple. Moving your gaze downward, you're greeted with the sight of Chrissy's svelte midsection, and her comparatively wide hips, along with her shapely butt: compact and squeezable, much like the half-breed herself.

Though, opposite her bottom rests her massive bulge, a sure sign of her kui-tan-package: big, fuzzy balls and a cute knotty cock, and past that is a dusky, almost bestial vagina, leaking femlube and ready to accept any knots or big cocks that come Chrissy's way.

Every once in a while you are able to get a glimpse at the soft, leather pads lining the kui-girl's paw-like fingertips: soft, supple, and oh-so perfect for handjobs and groping. Both her legs and arms are covered with kui-tan floof, almost like an ausar… but a tanuki.

Last edited:

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
I wanna draw your characters/characters you like :)
I don't know how many I'll be doing but go ahead and post.
I'll do almost anything, though I don't know how much of it I'll do(headshot/fullbody) just for fun.
The more detail/description the better, I'll post here when done.
Well if you're open to doing it, I'm always down for cute blind batgirl art. (Disregard the pictures of the cute catboy) http://imgur.com/a/KNfW0

Lucia's 5'1, totally blind with slightly milky eyes, untrimmed heart-shaped pubes, and with a nice big booty for how small of a girl she is.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Might as well throw in my Steele, Chance, for a chance.
You are a human. You’re a good 7 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.16 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a fairly generic set of comfortable clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Normal-looking green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your perky, muscular rear end molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch pencil eraser-sized nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two shafts:
Your first prick is 12 inches long and two inches thick. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.
The second prick is 10 inches long and 1.7 inches thick. The knot is 1.7 inches wide when at full size.

A cum-packed sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your two cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Hmmmm... let's see...

Elliana is a 19 year-old woman, who stands at a modest height of 5'5. She has a lithe, unimpressive build with B-cup breasts and slightly tapered waist. Her skin is tanned from sun-exposure, and her face, neck and upper back are dotted with freckles. She has messy brownish-red hair, going down to her shoulders. Her body is fairly well-toned, but without any real visible muscles. Her face isn't too shabby, with a small nose and average lips, along with striking blue eyes and natural brows. Her pubic hair is similar, with a fair bush on her mons, but none near her labia or anus. Her vagina is tight, with pronounced labia and a normal clitoris. Wearing anything tight will give her a clearly-visible cameltoe. Her nipples are small and quite sensitive, she usually plays with them when she's masturbating. She furthermore has a cute, uncut 6 inch human cock and grape-sized testicles.

(Would prefer her drawn moderately pregnant, lactating, fully naked and hard, caressing her belly.)

iUBrAlE.jpg

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Thanks for offering your services to random people on the internet.
And good luck getting around to draw all these characters.

I'd ask for my half demon girl Venxia http://imgur.com/I9QFiOv . But it's fine if you can't get yourself to draw her.

Reactions: nubbseh

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark

I'd ask for my half demon girl Venxia http://imgur.com/I9QFiOv . But it's fine if you can't get yourself to draw her.
Random question, but what's inside those funbags?

Also, you have good taste commissioned artists.

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
Sure, sounds cool, how about my Chrissy here? If you're okay with big balls that is.

chrissy_nude.png

chrissy.png

Chrissy is a very {ifSilly: smol //Else: short} girl, standing only about 5'1", no doubt thanks to her kui-tan heritage. Wavy, chestnut hair surrounds her face, which is parted by two fuzzy, egg-shaped raccoon ears; her lovely locks flow down only a bit past her shoulder, helping to keep attention fixed on her face. The most prominent feature of her visage is that sleek tanuki mask around her big, deep-brown eyes, formed by a small area of much duskier flesh apart from her usually fair skin. Along with those attributes, her button nose and darkened lips give her a very cute, even innocent, appearance. {ifSilly: Though, that mask does make her look like quite the scoundrel, or B-movie villain.}

Her striped, fluffy tail, which is just as long as she is tall, swishes and sways behind her constantly, distracting your eyes for a moment before they drift down to the pair of perky B-cups on her chest, each breast topped with a pert, pink nipple. Moving your gaze downward, you're greeted with the sight of Chrissy's svelte midsection, and her comparatively wide hips, along with her shapely butt: compact and squeezable, much like the half-breed herself.

Though, opposite her bottom rests her massive bulge, a sure sign of her kui-tan-package: big, fuzzy balls and a cute knotty cock, and past that is a dusky, almost bestial vagina, leaking femlube and ready to accept any knots or big cocks that come Chrissy's way.

Every once in a while you are able to get a glimpse at the soft, leather pads lining the kui-girl's paw-like fingertips: soft, supple, and oh-so perfect for handjobs and groping. Both her legs and arms are covered with kui-tan floof, almost like an ausar… but a tanuki.

That was fun, also I got carried away with the hair, it was cathartic. I've never drawn balls before, so the research was interesting.
I may have made her very super-heroey

Edit: Posted wrong picture

Attachments

• 1503701534004 (1).png
    1503701534004 (1).png
    707.5 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Reactions: HugsAlright

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
That was fun, also I got carried away with the hair, it was cathartic. I've never drawn balls before, so the research was interesting.
I may have made her very super-heroey

Edit: Posted wrong picture

Yooooooo, that's some great stuff, my dude. Thanks a ton. Love your style.

Last edited:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
1509232_623154041066536_1092855827_n.jpg

Character is a trap with a little pouch and slightly above average candy apple red doggy dong. Pretty big fan of toys as well as kiss marks.

17904083_1423892137672683_411501374537395814_n.jpg
17499562_1407591145969449_7588244372671463959_n.jpg

Any of the girls playing with the trap-pup, or each other, or by themselves is also great.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Seeing you're a fast deliverer, feel free to try out my male TiTS Steele. I understand you already have a lot to do, though. These are my headcanon hues: http://i.imgur.com/rIrRaqu.png
  • Male. Former human, now alien hybrid. 6 feet and 2 inches/1.88 meters tall.
  • Clothing: weavemail coat, thermal undergarments and hardlight, anti-gravity bra (headcanon: it works like a necklace).
  • Equipment: Predator Talons (headcanon: main weapon), “Black Light” Ultraviolet Laser Rifle, Reaper Armaments Mark I Shield Generator.
  • Face: human. Features: a somewhat masculine, angular jawline and slender lips. Has antlers (seven-inch long and fork into four points), naleen teeth, a raskvel tongue, pig ears, gryvain green eyes. Hair: neck-length, dirty blond hair (headcanon: shaggy, colour closer to sandy brown)
  • Skin: bark over pale blue skin.
  • Body: “Bear-like upper frame, voluminous and imminently cuddly." Has cocknipples (headcanon: cockhead-shaped nipples in moobs-ish chest) and regular-to-large areolae. Six tentacocks, teal vanae markings. Parts of body emit musky pheromones. Demonic arms and raskvel legs. Pleasant hips, hand-filling rear. Has a suula cuntsnake. “Your belly would just barely push past the waistband of a pair of pants. It’s a little bit of a muffin-top.”
  • Genitalia at waist: two 7 inches long and 1.9 inches thick demonic penises. (Foreskinned/knotted/nubbed).
    A nubby canine pussy with two 0,5-inch clits. “Thin streams of girl-cum occasionally dribble from your slavering cunt, its lips slightly parted. The whole thing puffs out slightly, seemingly constantly engorged ever since your play with a pussy pump.
    Full sack with four baseball-sized balls that swings heavily. Each testicle is about nine inches around and 2.7 inches across.
    Rear has slight signs of moisture bordering its edges. Has used Anusoft.

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
Well if you're open to doing it, I'm always down for cute blind batgirl art. (Disregard the pictures of the cute catboy) http://imgur.com/a/KNfW0

Lucia's 5'1, totally blind with slightly milky eyes, untrimmed heart-shaped pubes, and with a nice big booty for how small of a girl she is.
it's really messy but that is just kinda how I was feelin'
she was fun to draw, never thought of drawing blind eyes before!

edit: also did you commission picture 4? I only ask because I recognized the base.

Attachments

• lucia.png
    lucia.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Reactions: Night Trap

Night Trap

Scientist
Creator
Oct 31, 2016
it's really messy but that is just kinda how I was feelin'
she was fun to draw, never thought of drawing blind eyes before!

edit: also did you commission picture 4? I only ask because I recognized the base.
Aahhh, that's super cute! Thank you!

As for pic number 4, I d not personally commission it, but a friend did. Thanks for the new image to add to my collection!

n666

Aug 27, 2015
Random question, but what's inside those funbags?
Also, you have good taste commissioned artists.
Thx, well inside each is a unreasonably long tongue, some saliva and/or milk, squishy space and whatever she feels like. chances of encountering teeth go against zero.

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
Aahhh, that's super cute! Thank you!

As for pic number 4, I d not personally commission it, but a friend did. Thanks for the new image to add to my collection!
np :)!
Might as well throw in my Steele, Chance, for a chance.
You are a human. You’re a good 7 feet and 1 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 2.16 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a fairly generic set of comfortable clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

Your face is human in shape and structure, with fair skin. Overall, your visage has a square chin and chiseled jawline. Normal-looking green eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your shaggy, black hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have pleasant hips, and your perky, muscular rear end molds closely against your form. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet. Your midriff is rock-hard, shaped by a good diet, steady conditioning, or both.

You have a narrow, well defined but unostentatious six pack. Above it, you have a chiseled chest, capped with one 0.2-inch pencil eraser-sized nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two shafts:
Your first prick is 12 inches long and two inches thick. The knot is 2 inches wide when at full size.
The second prick is 10 inches long and 1.7 inches thick. The knot is 1.7 inches wide when at full size.

A cum-packed sack with two balls swings heavily beneath your two cocks. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one asshole, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
i've only recently started browsing here, so i'm unsure of what a steele is, I hope it is just another way of saying OC like on deviantart also props for making me look up a new word.. unostentatious :)

Attachments

• chancesteele.png
    chancesteele.png
    948.1 KB · Views: 41
Reactions: Night Trap and Evil

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
i've only recently started browsing here, so i'm unsure of what a steele is, I hope it is just another way of saying OC like on deviantart also props for making me look up a new word.. unostentatious :)
Fantastic work, thank you.

Captain Steele is the player character in Trials in Tainted Space, an adult text game produced by Fenoxo and the other writers of this forum have been producing for the past couple of years on the connected blog to this forum. In fact, I would gather most if not all the characters you've seen here are versions of Captain Steele.

WinterRose

Jul 9, 2017
England
Firstly, I love the fact that you're actually bothering to take the time to do this, without expecting anything like money in return. You didn't have to, but you did, so.. thank you! ^-^
Now, for my character... I have like a million characters, but I think for now I'll go with my Steele, Irileth.
You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a galotian over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 5 feet and 9 inches tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.75 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re not wearing a single scrap of armor, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop. If anyone sees you now, they’re sure to think you’re a nudist!

Your face is human in shape and structure, with red skin. Overall, your visage has a jaw-droppingly feminine shape with full lips, an adorable nose, and long, beautiful eyelashes. Blue-colored eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. Your cascading, red curled hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. Your mouth contains a tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, all of them glittering, semi-transparent goo. Your skin is secreting a constant layer of lubrication, giving it a slick oiled shine. Your arms are covered in a thin layer of goo. You have noticeable hips that draw the attention of those around you, and your ass fills out your clothing nicely. In place of legs you have a shifting amorphous blob. Thankfully, it’s quite easy to propel yourself around on. Your slim midriff is nice and smooth.

You have two supple tits, capped with one goopy nipple each. The coin-sized areolae are pink. When you’re aroused enough, your 0.3-inch nipples pop out, ready for action. You could easily fill a D-cup bra.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your member is 7.5 inches long and 1.3 inches across. An oozing, semi-solid sack with a pair of baseball-sized testes swings heavily beneath your lengthy tool. You estimate each testicle to be about eight inches around and 2.4 inches across.

You have a red, draconic gash, with six 0.5-inch clits. Moisture gleams in the massive hole that is your moist, gooey quim. The lips and insides are covered in numerous nub-like protrusions.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.
Whilst it doesn't say what her body colour is, I imagine it as a reddy-yellow mix.

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
Hmmmm... let's see...

Elliana is a 19 year-old woman, who stands at a modest height of 5'5. She has a lithe, unimpressive build with B-cup breasts and slightly tapered waist. Her skin is tanned from sun-exposure, and her face, neck and upper back are dotted with freckles. She has messy brownish-red hair, going down to her shoulders. Her body is fairly well-toned, but without any real visible muscles. Her face isn't too shabby, with a small nose and average lips, along with striking blue eyes and natural brows. Her pubic hair is similar, with a fair bush on her mons, but none near her labia or anus. Her vagina is tight, with pronounced labia and a normal clitoris. Wearing anything tight will give her a clearly-visible cameltoe. Her nipples are small and quite sensitive, she usually plays with them when she's masturbating. She furthermore has a cute, uncut 6 inch human cock and grape-sized testicles.

(Would prefer her drawn moderately pregnant, lactating, fully naked and hard, caressing her belly.)

iUBrAlE.jpg
this took me longer than i'd like to admit lol, was messin around with lighting dynamics and stuff
Typical 7' tall green fox woman. Left arm, and right leg are both bionic limbs, arm from the shoulder down, leg from the knee down.

https://www.f-list.net/c/zink shecoat/
^If you need more of a visual reference.
not sure if I can double post so I'm just editing this comment to let you know I finished your green fox girl
.i really like bionic stuffs so I painted this one.

Attachments

• elliana.png
    elliana.png
    860.6 KB · Views: 68
  • zink.png
    zink.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 46
Last edited:

nubbseh

Aug 25, 2017
Typical 7' tall green fox woman. Left arm, and right leg are both bionic limbs, arm from the shoulder down, leg from the knee down.

https://www.f-list.net/c/zink shecoat/
^If you need more of a visual reference.
Interesting, never imagined both arms missing. Though it looks like some sort of bionic shadow clone of some sort... Neato. The colors even remind me of Hajime Sorayama's gynoid art. Very cool.
oh geez, I should read better lol, well lesson learned. that's what this is all about!

i'm going to have to put this thread on hold for now, I may come back to it at some point though, if you guys have any requests or anything you can message me on deviantart here:https://nubbseh.deviantart.com/

i'll be finishing up this interesting lady before I go and attach it to this message when i'm done :)

Attachments

• venxia.png
    venxia.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
Reactions: n666