NPCs that can eggnate/impregnate PC?

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
To date the NPCs that I have come across that can eggnate/impregnate the PC are Effigies, the Mother Alarune, hornets (whorenets), and Kasyrra herself, provided you do it right. My question is, are there other NPCs that I have missed/haven't come across yet?

Also the Wiki states in the Game Mechanics, under Pregnancy, that "as of version 0.8.10, there is now a "Births" stat which tracks the total number of times the PC has given birth. So, many pregnancies are now technically tracked under the Stats button, though they are still listed as "N" on this table because they do not have an individual stat; the only thing listed is the total births with no way of discerning how many times each separate creature has been birthed."
And "Name in italics means it is an ovipositor impregnation." So based on what the wiki states here, I should be able to look at my stats and it will tell how many children the PC has birthed, and if the PC is currently egg/pregnant. Yet I see no stats on that at all. Is the wiki lying to me, or has this just not been implemented yet?

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
I think that the Pregnancy page has been copied from either CoC or TiTs and not updated for CoC2. The latest version of CoC2 is 0.1.23.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
2 More
Lupine warriors and Garret both can impreg you with puppies.
And drinking ovilum-elixier and getting pounded AFTER that produces a fertilized harpy chick.

Big Papa Coyote

Nov 7, 2015
Okay, good to know. Thanks. I honestly wouldn't have considered Garret as a father, as I think the character is still a little immature. But, that's just my opinion.
My uncle (actually two weeks younger than me) has three kids that we know of, and I don't think he'll ever act mature. There's a lot of hot headed young adults who fuck first and think never.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Upon request the Pregnancy wiki page was overhauled, hopefully there shouldn't be any missing/wrong information but if there is please let me know. This info is up to date as of current public patch [0.1.22] so it won't include the new stuff link until next public patch.

Thank you very much @Balaknightfang for all the help